[Hasbro]  Jinnius J3 Testing and Discussion

(Jun. 15, 2018  5:41 AM)bladekid Wrote: Test J3 7G Gr against F3 P At

Kindly refrain from giving tests which arent competitive Gr isnt a good driver.  It lacks behind at ,hold  and even revolve in terms of pressicison
(Jun. 15, 2018  5:47 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2018  5:41 AM)bladekid Wrote: Test J3 7G Gr against F3 P At

Kindly refrain from giving tests which arent competitive Gr isnt a good driver.  It lacks behind at ,hold  and even revolve in terms of pressicison

Really, then how does it win against almost any F3 combo in terms of percesion and LAD.
(Jun. 16, 2018  1:34 AM)bladekid Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2018  5:47 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: Kindly refrain from giving tests which arent competitive Gr isnt a good driver.  It lacks behind at ,hold  and even revolve in terms of pressicison

Really, then how does it win against almost any F3 combo in terms of percesion and LAD.

Idk maybe your f3 combos arent well balance and need balance tunning or maybe thats because of stadium also what f3 combos did u use
(Jun. 16, 2018  9:22 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2018  1:34 AM)bladekid Wrote: Really, then how does it win against almost any F3 combo in terms of percesion and LAD.

Idk maybe your f3 combos arent well balance and need balance tunning or maybe thats because of stadium also what f3 combos did u use
The combos I used were not only balance tested, but since they are the hasbro version, they are extra balanced. Some of the combos I use are F3.P/7/4/5/0.G/C/M/B.At/H/R/Cy/Gr. Hope that made any sence, but J3.P/7.G.Gr was able to beat all of those F3 combos. The only time it wasnt able to beat F3 was when I didnt balance check J3 before the test. Also, with both hasbro Ds and Br out and with me getting them very soon, I can do even more tests against J3. Also, I use the standard B-33 stadium and the Dual Threat launcher for all of my testing, just to let you know.
(Jun. 17, 2018  3:53 AM)bladekid Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2018  9:22 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote: Idk maybe your f3 combos arent well balance and need balance tunning or maybe thats because of stadium also what f3 combos did u use
The combos I used were not only balance tested, but since they are the hasbro version, they are extra balanced. Some of the combos I use are F3.P/7/4/5/0.G/C/M/B.At/H/R/Cy/Gr. Hope that made any sence, but J3.P/7.G.Gr was able to beat all of those F3 combos. The only time it wasnt able to beat F3 was when I didnt balance check J3 before the test. Also, with both hasbro Ds and Br out and with me getting them very soon, I can do even more tests against J3. Also, I use the standard B-33 stadium and the Dual Threat launcher for all of my testing, just to let you know.
Then why dont u post the results properly tthat would be alot better also i will get j3 guard tested since alot of people seem to claim its beating f3.
(Jun. 17, 2018  7:05 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2018  3:53 AM)bladekid Wrote: The combos I used were not only balance tested, but since they are the hasbro version, they are extra balanced. Some of the combos I use are F3.P/7/4/5/0.G/C/M/B.At/H/R/Cy/Gr. Hope that made any sence, but J3.P/7.G.Gr was able to beat all of those F3 combos. The only time it wasnt able to beat F3 was when I didnt balance check J3 before the test. Also, with both hasbro Ds and Br out and with me getting them very soon, I can do even more tests against J3. Also, I use the standard B-33 stadium and the Dual Threat launcher for all of my testing, just to let you know.
Then why dont u post the results properly tthat would be alot better also i will get j3 guard tested since alot of people seem to claim its beating f3.
Ok
(Jun. 17, 2018  7:05 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2018  3:53 AM)bladekid Wrote: The combos I used were not only balance tested, but since they are the hasbro version, they are extra balanced. Some of the combos I use are F3.P/7/4/5/0.G/C/M/B.At/H/R/Cy/Gr. Hope that made any sence, but J3.P/7.G.Gr was able to beat all of those F3 combos. The only time it wasnt able to beat F3 was when I didnt balance check J3 before the test. Also, with both hasbro Ds and Br out and with me getting them very soon, I can do even more tests against J3. Also, I use the standard B-33 stadium and the Dual Threat launcher for all of my testing, just to let you know.

I've done casual battles with them and my J3 is able to barely outspin F3
My Blast Jinnius Vs Drain Fafnir testing.

Stadium: B-33
Launcher: Dual Threat
Type of launch: Flat Soft Launch
Ties: Redone but mentioned
Battles: 10
Alternating launches

J3.7G.Gr VS F3.P.At

J3 win rate: 70%
F3 win rate: 30%
Ties: 2

Thoughts: F3.P.At did ok, but from what I've seen, It's probably the closest you can get to beating J3.7G.Gr.

J3.7G.Gr VS F3.P.H

J3 win rate: 70%
F3 win rate: 30%
Ties: 1

Thoughts: While F3 had the same win rate, when it did lose, it lost bad and J3 was able to get at least a second of rotation if not more. At most J3 was able to get 3-4 seconds on F3. And when F3 won, it was because it destabilized J3.

J3.7G.Gr VS F3.P.R

J3 win rate: 100%
F3 win rate: 0%
Ties: 0

Thoughts: No contest, J3 beat F3 by a couple seconds every time without fail.

J3.7G.Gr VS F3.P.Cy

J3 win rate: 90%
F3 win rate: 10%

Thoughts: better than revolve, not by much though since J3 was able to beat F3 by almost a second every time but once.

J3.7G.Gr VS F3.4G.At

J3 win rate: 80%
F3 win rate: 20%
Ties: 3

Thoughts: not as good as on polish, but still didn't stand too much of a chance.

J3.7G.Gr VS F3.4G.H

J3 win rate: 9
F3 win rate: 1
Ties: 2

Thoughts: not as well as on polish just like Atomic. Though J3 didn't win by as much as on polish so I'd say it did better.

J3.7G.Gr VS F3.4G.R

J3 win rate: 100%
F3 win rate: 0%

Thoughts: not as good as on polish (Like the other ones) and didn't make a scratch on J3.

J3 win rate: 9
F3 win rate: 1
Ties: 5

Thought: It did a lot better than on polish. Probably because Cycle doesn't let the disk touch the stadium as much, so Its more about precession and how long a bey can stay up for. 4G has more weight and stamina Polish does so Cycle was able to do much more with it.

Final Thoughts: Besides some occasional losses, J3 beat F3 pretty constantly. I did some more testing with F3 on 5G and 7G: 7G did marginally better than both 4G and Polish and 5G was just as good as 4G. I also did some test with J3 on Polish and I did very well, beating out all of the previously tested F3 combos. The only problem is it didn't have as much stamina and it would lose significant amounts of spin when ever F3 wasn't giving it spin and F3 on Hold could stall out J3 on Polish.
I recently got X3, G3, and J3 so I decided to mess around with stationary X3 (X3.7M.O/Gr/Nt) and got the crazy idea of mobile J3 as a stationary attack counter. J3 on iron has good stamina and when launched with a sliding shoot it hits, raising the shield, and causes destabilization due to hitting it from above. This also can lead into a burst finish.

Could someone test something along the line of J3.7C.Ir vs X3 stationary attack combo.

A little weird but it has potential.
(Jun. 22, 2018  5:37 AM)MWF Wrote: I recently got X3, G3, and J3 so I decided to mess around with stationary X3 (X3.7M.O/Gr/Nt) and got the crazy idea of mobile J3 as a stationary attack counter. J3 on iron has good stamina and when launched with a sliding shoot it hits, raising the shield, and causes destabilization due to hitting it from above. This also can lead into a burst finish.

Could someone test something along the line of J3.7C.Ir vs X3 stationary attack combo.

I've actually done something similar in the past.

Jormuntor J2 7Cross Atomic (First) vs. Jinnius J3 7Glaive Iron (Second Sliding Shoot): Rebel Blader
- J2.7C.At: 12 OS (60% Win Rate)
- J3.7G.Ir: 7 Burst, 1 OS (40% Win Rate)

But hey, if you want me to test J3 on Iron against other combos, let me know!
(Jun. 22, 2018  5:42 AM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2018  5:37 AM)MWF Wrote: I recently got X3, G3, and J3 so I decided to mess around with stationary X3 (X3.7M.O/Gr/Nt) and got the crazy idea of mobile J3 as a stationary attack counter. J3 on iron has good stamina and when launched with a sliding shoot it hits, raising the shield, and causes destabilization due to hitting it from above. This also can lead into a burst finish.

I've actually done something similar in the past.

J2 7CAt (First) vs J3 7GIr (Second Sliding Shoot): Rebel Blader
- J2 7CAt: 12 SFs (60% Win Rate)
- J3 7GIr: 7 BFs, 1 SF (40% Win Rate)

But hey, if you want me to test J3 on Iron against other combos, let me know!

OK could you try X3.7M/B.At/Nt (first) vs J3.7C.Ir (second sliding)
From when I was playing around with combos I found that the J3 combo can shut down stationary right spin but nothing improves the resistance to J3's hammer like attack conserving stamina.
could you also try L3.M/B.At/Nt (first) vs J3.7C.Ir (second sliding)
The only left spin layers I have are lS3 and F3. If an impact against left spin doesn't raise the shield then the combo loses effectiveness.
(Jun. 22, 2018  5:52 AM)MWF Wrote: OK could you try X3.7M/B.At/Nt (first) vs J3.7C.Ir (second sliding)
From when I was playing around with combos I found that the J3 combo can shut down stationary right spin but nothing improves the resistance to J3's hammer like attack conserving stamina.
The only left spin layers I have are lS3 and F3. If an impact against left spin doesn't raise the shield then the combo loses effectiveness.
These are the tests you want, right?

X3 7MAt (First) vs J3 7CIr (Second Sliding Shoot)
X3 7MNt (First) vs J3 7CIr (Second Sliding Shoot)
L3 MAt (First) vs J3 7CIr (Second Sliding Shoot)
L3 MNt (First) vs J3 7CIr (Second Sliding Shoot)

Thanks.
(Jun. 17, 2018  11:19 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2018  7:05 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote: Then why dont u post the results properly tthat would be alot better also i will get j3 guard tested since alot of people seem to claim its beating f3.

I've done casual battles with them and my J3 is able to barely outspin F3

Guard and Glaive have quite a bit of LAD...
(Jun. 22, 2018  6:03 AM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2018  5:52 AM)MWF Wrote: OK could you try X3.7M/B.At/Nt (first) vs J3.7C.Ir (second sliding)
These are the tests you want, right?

X3 7MAt (First) vs J3 7CIr (Second Sliding Shoot)
X3 7MNt (First) vs J3 7CIr (Second Sliding Shoot)
L3 MAt (First) vs J3 7CIr (Second Sliding Shoot)
L3 MNt (First) vs J3 7CIr (Second Sliding Shoot)

Thanks.

Yes and thanks for testing them
(Jun. 22, 2018  6:31 AM)MWF Wrote: Yes and thanks for testing them
No problem.
I feel like no matter how tight j3 is the design just isn’t great because it’s not really good for defense and stamina as it has too many grooves
(Jul. 03, 2018  7:51 PM)OfficialGoob Wrote: I feel like no matter how tight j3 is the design just isn’t great because it’s not really good for defense and stamina as it has too many grooves
Yeah, I can agree. I has a niche use of being able to beat F3 quite consistantly and being kinda an anti X3 if used right.
Here's that test you wanted @[bladekid].

(Defense Mode) Hell Salamander 0Bump Atomic (Weak) vs. Jinnius J3 7Cross Guard (Weak): KJ & LazerBeamz (Bladekid)
- hS.0B.At: 9 OS (90% Win Rate)
- J3.7C.Gr: 1 OS (10% Win Rate)
(Nov. 25, 2018  3:34 AM)kjrules17 Wrote: Here's that test you wanted @[bladekid].

(Defense Mode) Hell Salamander 0Bump Atomic (Weak) vs. Jinnius J3 7Cross Guard (Weak): KJ & LazerBeamz (Bladekid)
- hS.0B.At: 9 OS (90% Win Rate)
- J3.7C.Gr: 1 OS (10% Win Rate)
Thanks for testing it. I know it can beat fafnir, but I wasn't sure about hS.
(Nov. 28, 2018  3:19 PM)bladekid Wrote: Thanks for testing it. I know it can beat fafnir, but I wasn't sure about hS.
Yeah, no problem bro.
I decided to revive this thread since Limited will be a thing soon enough and BladeKid did a video on a tier list discussing limited format layers. He said that Jinnius J3 had some of the best opposite spin game, so today I am going to test it today.

Jinnius J3 7Expand Bearing Vs. Drain Fafnir (MGC) 7Cross Atomic. I did ten rounds.

Results:

Jinnius J3: 100% (10 OS’)

Drain Fafnir: 0%

I was originally going to use Drain Fafnir (MGC) 7Wall Bearing, but that kept having ties with the Jinnius J3 combo. No surprise it got beat by bearing though.
I've seen bladekid praising Jinnius J3's Opposite-Spin performance a lot but I was skeptical that it was better than Kerbeus K4 in Opposite-Spin.

So I tried some tests out.

I'm a believer now lol. Even though it's not a dramatic increase compared to Kerbeus K4's percentage against Balkesh B3 (55%) from previous testing I've done, it's still very good info to know.
You don't know the half of it kjrules17 as on the right setups, it can be a force to be shreckoned with. For shrexample, 00E.Gr is amazing on J3
(Feb. 27, 2020  2:28 PM)bladekid Wrote: You don't know the half of it kjrules17 as on the right setups, it can be a force to be shreckoned with. For shrexample, 00E.Gr is amazing on J3

Why Guard? I mean it has ok LAD but there are so many other better drivers for LAD.
(Feb. 27, 2020  2:31 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2020  2:28 PM)bladekid Wrote: You don't know the half of it kjrules17 as on the right setups, it can be a force to be shreckoned with. For shrexample, 00E.Gr is amazing on J3

Why Guard? I mean it has ok LAD but there are so many other better drivers for LAD.
It's unorthodox sure, but on J3, it has really good LAD being able to even beat things like Ds and Xt-S. When limited starts, it will probably be around the higher end of the tier list.