[Hasbro]  Jinnius J3 Combo?

Can somebody please help me make a combo for Jinnius J3 in the Hasbro only format?
(Jan. 11, 2020  4:45 AM)Dark Blader 666 Wrote: Can somebody please help me make a combo for Jinnius J3 in the Hasbro only format?

Jinnius J3 is not that good. The Top Tier layers are B3, Sr3, and G3
Jinnius J3 works in opposite spin stamina best, so I would use Jinnius J3 7Cross Eternal-S.
(Jan. 11, 2020  5:06 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Jinnius J3 works in same spin stamina best, so I would use Jinnius J3 7Cross Eternal-S.

Either that or J3 7C At.
(Jan. 11, 2020  5:06 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Jinnius J3 works in same spin stamina best, so I would use Jinnius J3 7Cross Eternal-S.
That's a lie. It has the by far best opposite spin game for Hasbro (and maybe even comparing it to TT).
(Jan. 11, 2020  7:02 PM)bladekid Wrote:
That's a lie. It has the by far best opposite spin game for Hasbro (and maybe even comparing it to TT).

You said opposite spin? My mistake, I remembered same spin so let me edit the post.
(Jan. 11, 2020  7:18 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2020  7:02 PM)bladekid Wrote: That's a lie. It has the by far best opposite spin game for Hasbro (and maybe even comparing it to TT).

You said opposite spin? My mistake, I remembered same spin so let me edit the post.
Oh ok, I thought you were just being wrong. Same spin in dC3'S thing.

I would say 00W.Br/Dm-S or 00E.Rs-H.
If Jinnius has the "best opposite spin" could it counter Balkesh?
B3.00W.Br is seen everywhere. What if I counter with Jinnius.00W.Br?

This is a theoretical question. I know that noone has 2 Wall frames to test it...
(Jan. 13, 2020  7:59 PM)Me-has-Bro Wrote: If Jinnius has the "best opposite spin" could it counter Balkesh?

This is a theoretical question. I know that noone has 2 Wall frames to test it...

If I had Another Hasbro Bearing I could test it.
(Jan. 13, 2020  7:59 PM)Me-has-Bro Wrote: If Jinnius has the "best opposite spin" could it counter Balkesh?

I've said this in the past. It does counter it, but the problem I this situation is 00W.Br carries layers hard and pretty much anything on this setup will be equal. For example, I used lS3.0W.Br and it beat hS.0W.Br 3-0 and then almost beat it again at the next tournament (it probably would have, I lost on a technicality). It almost beat B3 and tied a bunch with it. It did pretty well against pP too in my side testing too. I would say in limited it will be virtually unbeatable in opposite spin.