[Hasbro]  Hazard Kerbeus K4 Testing and Discussion

Here are some tests I did with Hazard Kerbeus K4. As far as the weight goes, I got 12.38 grams when weighing the Layer. The first section was testing Same and Opposite Spin Stamina against Caynox C3, Balkesh B3, Garuda G3, and Spryzen Requiem S3. The second section was testing KO Attack and comparing its performance to Xcalius X3, one of the best Hasbro Right Spin Attack Layers we have right now.

Disclaimer (Click to View)

Section 1: Same & Opposite Spin Stamina (Click to View)

Section 2: KO Attack (Click to View)

Final Thoughts (Click to View)
The removal of metal killed this layer for Hasbro.
Honestly kind of sad to see so many Hasbro layers labeled as subpar. I wish they'd get their act together and buff layers, or at least make exclusives that aren't "let's make the most recoily shape ever"
(Sep. 30, 2019  1:08 AM)Mikuri Wrote: The removal of metal killed this layer for Hasbro.

I mean, the TT one sucks too.
(Sep. 30, 2019  2:28 AM)bladekid Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2019  1:08 AM)Mikuri Wrote: The removal of metal killed this layer for Hasbro.

It really does. Like, the gimmick didn’t even work well!
(Sep. 30, 2019  2:29 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2019  2:28 AM)bladekid Wrote: I mean, the TT one sucks too.
It really does. Like, the gimmick didn’t even work well!
Yeah, and it's obvious not as bad as the Hasbro one, but still really bad.
(Sep. 30, 2019  2:30 AM)bladekid Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2019  2:29 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: It really does. Like, the gimmick didn’t even work well!
Yeah, and it's obvious not as bad as the Hasbro one, but still really bad.
Seriously, not a single Turbo release is better than its Cho-Z release. Uncertain

I was going to say that but I didn't know if I remembered right.
(Sep. 30, 2019  2:31 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2019  2:30 AM)bladekid Wrote: Yeah, and it's obvious not as bad as the Hasbro one, but still really bad.
Seriously, not a single Turbo release is better than its Cho-Z release. Uncertain
Yeah. I remember the switchstrike era where like, 3/4s of the Hasbro releases were better than the TT versions. I was glad to be a Hasbro player at that time because people would say Hasbro is trash and then I would show them why they were wrong, but like, I genuinely can't do that now because they're beys are trash now. It's pretty sad tbh, I was totally expecting Hasbro to just go uphill from there and I thought turbo would just totally outclass the TT stuff, but sadly, I was wrong.
(Sep. 30, 2019  4:16 AM)bladekid Wrote: Yeah. I remember the switchstrike era where like, 3/4s of the Hasbro releases were better than the TT versions. I was glad to be a Hasbro player at that time because people would say Hasbro is trash and then I would show them why they were wrong, but like, I genuinely can't do that now because they're beys are trash now. It's pretty sad tbh, I was totally expecting Hasbro to just go uphill from there and I thought turbo would just totally outclass the TT stuff, but sadly, I was wrong.
Major oofs. I got blueballed too. But this time, I'm not getting my hopes up for Rise being viable until the products come out and we can test them.
And, we don't know what stunts Hasbro's gonna do for hypersphere...
Maybe no separate layer weight and instead merged with base? Or even better, one-piece layers....
Also, I just thought about it. The GT disks weight quite a bit. I think Hasbro might make them weigh less as well.
I forgot, but does hazard kerbeus K4 have it's original gimmick?
(Sep. 30, 2019  7:14 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: And, we don't know what stunts Hasbro's gonna do for hypersphere...
Maybe no separate layer weight and instead merged with base? Or even better, one-piece layers....
Also, I just thought about it. The GT disks weight quite a bit. I think Hasbro might make them weigh less as well.
It does have its original gimmick. So the way hypersphere beys work is that the weight is plastic and is merged with the base (for the most part) 
And the plastic has been removed from the disks, but add a game capability to them. Also the drives are absolutely ruined beyond belief.
(Sep. 30, 2019  11:09 AM)bladekid Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2019  7:14 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: And, we don't know what stunts Hasbro's gonna do for hypersphere...
It does have its original gimmick. So the way hypersphere beys work is that the weight is plastic and is merged with the base (for the most part) 
And the plastic has been removed from the disks, but add a game capability to them. Also the drives are absolutely ruined beyond belief.
Yeah, I sort of feel bad for you because you use Hasbro stuff and right now, they’ve really botched Rise.

But with metal, the Hasbro one would at least be able to performs. I have the TT one and agains't Hasbro it ain't bad.

The Hasbro meta doesn't require as much goodness as TT  Cool
(Sep. 30, 2019  1:58 PM)Mikuri Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2019  2:28 AM)bladekid Wrote: I mean, the TT one sucks too.

But with metal, the Hasbro one would at least be able to performs. I have the TT one and agains't Hasbro it ain't bad.

Honestly, I think the hasbro meta does require goodness. I mean it's like 5 layers effectively and they're all pretty good.

(Sep. 30, 2019  12:19 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
Game ability?
(Sep. 30, 2019  3:04 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2019  1:58 PM)Mikuri Wrote: But with metal, the Hasbro one would at least be able to performs. I have the TT one and agains't Hasbro it ain't bad.

Honestly, I think the hasbro meta does require goodness. I mean it's like 5 layers effectively and they're all pretty good.

(Sep. 30, 2019  12:19 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
Game ability?

He's talking about how the new Rise disks are able to be used with frames
(Sep. 30, 2019  3:18 PM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2019  3:04 PM)bladekid Wrote: Honestly, I think the hasbro meta does require goodness. I mean it's like 5 layers effectively and they're all pretty good.

Game ability?

What more is there to say than, that's what they can do. You can now put a frame on the GT disks.
(Sep. 30, 2019  3:18 PM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2019  3:04 PM)bladekid Wrote: Honestly, I think the hasbro meta does require goodness. I mean it's like 5 layers effectively and they're all pretty good.

Game ability?

(Sep. 30, 2019  3:26 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2019  3:18 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: He's talking about how the new Rise disks are able to be used with frames
What more is there to say than, that's what they can do. You can now put a frame on the GT disks.

You guys are kidding me.........*realizes it's HASBRO that I'm talking about*, aren't you?
(Sep. 30, 2019  3:56 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2019  3:18 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: He's talking about how the new Rise disks are able to be used with frames

(Sep. 30, 2019  3:26 PM)bladekid Wrote: What more is there to say than, that's what they can do. You can now put a frame on the GT disks.

Yo guys are kidding me.........*realizes it's HASBRO that I'm talking about*, aren't you?

I think we knew you were talking about Hasbro, so what's your point?
(Sep. 30, 2019  4:05 PM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2019  3:56 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Yo guys are kidding me.........*realizes it's HASBRO that I'm talking about*, aren't you?

I think we knew you were talking about Hasbro, so what's your point?
He's making a joke about how bad Hasbro is. He obviously knew he was talking about Hasbro.
(Sep. 30, 2019  4:43 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2019  4:05 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: I think we knew you were talking about Hasbro, so what's your point?
He's making a joke about how bad Hasbro is. He obviously knew he was talking about Hasbro.

Oh, my bad. I get it now.