Hasbro Exclusives and Element-X Beys?

In your opinion:

Which is the best Hasbro Exclusive?

Sphinx S4, Typhon T4, Dullahan D4, Ogre O4, Kraken K4, Morrigna M4, Gargoyle G4, Balar B4, Rudr R4, or Cyclops C4?

Which is the best Element-X Bey?

Flame-X Diomedes, Iron-X Surtr, Lightning-X Istros, Poison-X Hyrus, Lava-X Anubion, Silver-X Jormuntor, Thorns-X Minoboros, Blizzard-X Gaianon, Gold-X Betromoth, Dark-X Neptrius, Stone-X Quetziko, Tornado-X Yegdrion, Aqua-X Spiral Treptune, Mountain-X Galaxy Zeutron, or Inferno-X Kerbeus?

Which are better: The Element-X Beys or Exclusive Beys?

I definitely prefer the exclusives design-wise

My friend Dash Driver says Lava-X Anubion is the best, as it is used in Burst Classic.
(Aug. 30, 2019  10:41 PM)X-Wing Wrote: In your opinion:

Which is the best Hasbro Exclusive?

Sphinx S4, Typhon T4, Dullahan D4, Ogre O4, Kraken K4, Morrigna M4, Gargoyle G4, Balar B4, Rudr R4, or Cyclops C4?

Which is the best Element-X Bey?

Flame-X Diomedes, Iron-X Surtr, Lightning-X Istros, Poison-X Hyrus, Lava-X Anubion, Silver-X Jormuntor, Thorns-X Minoboros, Blizzard-X Gaianon, Gold-X Betromoth, Dark-X Neptrius, Stone-X Quetziko, Tornado-X Yegdrion, Aqua-X Spiral Treptune, Mountain-X Galaxy Zeutron, or Inferno-X Kerbeus?

Which are better: The Element-X Beys or Exclusive Beys?

I definitely prefer the exclusives design-wise

My friend Dash Driver says Lava-X Anubion is the best, as it is used in Burst Classic.

In my opinion, element x beys are better than exclusives.
I think Blizzard-X Gaianon is used in the classic format as well in defense combos as it has good KO and burst defense. It is popularly used on a combo like gaianon gravity/ heavy octa.
Also, I think Tornado-X Yegdrion is used in classic format in stamina combos like yegdrion heavy/ gravity yard-s
(Aug. 30, 2019  10:41 PM)X-Wing Wrote: My friend Dash Driver says Lava-X Anubion is the best, as it is used in Burst Classic.
I never said it was the best, I said it was good. Blizzard-X Gaianon is good too. Also, Silver-X Jormuntor(Jormuntor J2) was so good in Burst Classic they banned it.
(Aug. 31, 2019  3:49 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2019  10:41 PM)X-Wing Wrote: My friend Dash Driver says Lava-X Anubion is the best, as it is used in Burst Classic.
I never said it was the best, I said it was good. Blizzard-X Gaianon is good too. Also, Silver-X Jormuntor(Jormuntor J2) was so good in Burst Classic they banned it.

Jormuntor j4 and j2 are differnt...
 sorry i should have said good
(Aug. 31, 2019  3:52 PM)X-Wing Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2019  3:49 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: I never said it was the best, I said it was good. Blizzard-X Gaianon is good too. Also, Silver-X Jormuntor(Jormuntor J2) was so good in Burst Classic they banned it.

Jormuntor j4 and j2 are differnt...
Actually, the layers perform exactly the same. They just look different.
(Aug. 31, 2019  3:53 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2019  3:52 PM)X-Wing Wrote: Jormuntor j4 and j2 are differnt...
Actually, the layers perform exactly the same. They just look different.

oh and you said jormuntor was bad
(Aug. 31, 2019  3:54 PM)X-Wing Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2019  3:53 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: Actually, the layers perform exactly the same. They just look different.

oh and you said jormuntor was bad
In Burst Standard! It’s too good in Classic.
(Aug. 31, 2019  4:46 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2019  3:54 PM)X-Wing Wrote: oh and you said jormuntor was bad
In Burst Standard! It’s too good in Classic.

Sure...

I think the Element-X Beys perform better.

I think Kraken is the best performing Exclusive, followed by Morrigna and Gargoyle.
(Sep. 01, 2019  12:04 AM)X-Wing Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2019  4:46 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: In Burst Standard! It’s too good in Classic.

Sure...

I think Kraken is the best performing Exclusive, followed by Morrigna and Gargoyle.
In Burst Standard, J2 is outclassed by pP. In Burst Classic, it was too good and got banned. What don’t you understand?

(Sep. 01, 2019  12:04 AM)X-Wing Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2019  4:46 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: In Burst Standard! It’s too good in Classic.

Sure...

You don’t even have any Hasbro exclusive beys.
(Aug. 31, 2019  3:49 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
Honestly, I kinda think that the J2 ban is unjust as it isn't super OP or anything. You can still beat it.
(Sep. 01, 2019  3:23 AM)bladekid Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2019  3:49 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: I never said it was the best, I said it was good. Blizzard-X Gaianon is good too. Also, Silver-X Jormuntor(Jormuntor J2) was so good in Burst Classic they banned it.
Honestly, I kinda think that the J2 ban is unjust as it isn't super OP or anything. You can still beat it.
Yeah, I was just explaining it. A good KO attacker could probably beat it.
(Sep. 01, 2019  3:24 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2019  3:23 AM)bladekid Wrote: Honestly, I kinda think that the J2 ban is unjust as it isn't super OP or anything. You can still beat it.
Yeah, I was just explaining it. A good KO attacker could probably beat it.
Yeah.
(Sep. 01, 2019  2:28 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2019  12:04 AM)X-Wing Wrote: Sure...

In Burst Standard, J2 is outclassed by pP. In Burst Classic, it was too good and got banned. What don’t you understand?

(Sep. 01, 2019  12:04 AM)X-Wing Wrote: Sure...

You don’t even have any Hasbro exclusive beys.

I still know things