Hasbro Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread

I have found listings for several Hasbro Beyblade X products on Amazon.es (Spain). Just search "Hasbro bey blade BBX" and you'll find them. These are the prices:
- EU Dranzer (Green) starter - 15€
- Regular starters (Sword Dran, Arrow Wizard, Helm Knight) - 13€
- Beystadium (bucket?) - 15€
- Winder Launcher - 10€
- Collaboration sets (Luke/Vader, IronMan/Thanos) - 30€
- 2-packs (TailViper/SwordDran, ChainIncendio/ArrowWizard) - 20€

Most don't have images, so nothing new in that department, but it's useful to at least learn about the prices. What surprised me was the fact Dranzer was going to be more expensive than the other starters, which worries me as it may mean that the collab sets may just be 2-packs that cost 50% more. Seeing this I expect boosters to cost like 10€ over here, maybe even 11€, which is not great. At least the starters seem to be cheaper than the Switchstrike ones, which hovered around 15-18€ depending on the store.
Amazon EUR prices seem similar to USD MSRP prices, good sign. Still find it weird that South America is getting stuff before the US or whatever, but it's not out of character. (remember when Hasbro released the Yo-Kai watch model U only in Portuguese or something for some reason)

Hopefully this means we'll start seeing products creep their way into the states, and not get scalped at that(or stolen or have boxes batted up). And maybe the stadiums will release simultaneously too?
Something I forgot to mention is that they are all available for pre-order (the ones listed in my previous post) and that the release date is July 1st, so they should start showing up in stores in the next couple months, exciting stuff. Looking forward especially to those collab sets, hopefully they aren't mere recolors. I also hope we get the regular blue Dranzer and not just the green one.
Looks like my wariness of possible theft proves to be valid. Barely a week since release and people are already stealing beys: https://x.com/thelastlonginus/status/178...11466?s=46
I can already feel it. Once beys hit US shelves, it’s gonna be catastrophic.
damn. Kinda glad that the bit of the UK I live in isn't that ballistic with things, then.

..also,, we still don't know what yell kong and bite croc are, which is odd, considering they were namedropped at the same time as PteraTalon.
(Apr. 26, 2024  12:02 AM)IamDohnut Wrote: damn. Kinda glad that the bit of the UK I live in isn't that ballistic with things, then.

..also,, we still don't know what yell kong and bite croc are, which is odd, considering they were namedropped at the same time as PteraTalon.

Not really, we've known since said name reveals that ptera was going to be wave 1 while kong and croc are in wave 2.

Wonder what the 2 will be reskins of, my guess is on helm knight for kong and keel shark for croc (still not used to those hasbro names)
(Apr. 26, 2024  9:09 PM)NoNotYou Wrote: Not really, we've known since said name reveals that ptera was going to be wave 1 while kong and croc are in wave 2.

Wonder what the 2 will be reskins of, my guess is on helm knight for kong and keel shark for croc (still not used to those hasbro names)

who said you need to call them as such?
Do we know if the hasbro parts are compatible with TT yet?
(Apr. 28, 2024  2:52 PM)Olunator Wrote: Do we know if the hasbro parts are compatible with TT yet?

They are. They don’t use a different system, and quite frankly the two brands would be hard to tell apart if the Hasbro beys didn’t have QR codes.
Bad news for competitive Star Wars beys. Reviewing the remaining Amazon listings (as some have been disappearing, including Dranzer) I realized it has package size and weight information, which led me to compare this info of the SW set with the other products to see if I can figure out what's inside. Good news is that the thickness is the same as the starter sets, at 3.8cm which means that at least you should be getting a proto-launcher for the extra cash you're dropping. It is also wider than the others, with starters at 12.7, 2-packs at 14, and SW all the way at 17.8, which makes it a safe bet to assume we're getting 2 beys and 1 or 2 proto launchers (probably 2). The bad news is the weight, as even though it is significantly bigger, SW only weighs 127g, with the 2-packs at 134-138g and the starters at 108-110g. This does not bode well for Luke and Vader.

Also, ToysRus has the stadium set for 45€ here in Spain.
Tyranno Beat US release is expected when?
(May. 01, 2024  6:38 PM)lil-iz Wrote: Tyranno Beat US release is expected when?

We’re not sure, but it won’t be in the launch wave. Maybe wave 2 or 3?

We may see other companies distribute Hasbro beys in other regions(so think Sonokong and Newboy from MFB, and YoungToys and ToyPro from Burst if that doesn’t ring a bell).
Source: https://x.com/moonmistblue/status/178574...42722?s=46
Following the five Beyblade X demos held through Wizards Play Network (WPN) earlier this year, looks like they’ll be doing a full rollout of Beyblade X events thanks to an announcement found by @moonmistblue on Twitter.

Feels like a dream come true to have official Hasbro-backed Beyblade tournaments now haha. The news mentions an ‘inaugural league in September’ and another in November, makes me think there could be major tournaments similar to B4’s event system in Japan? Anywho, reach out to your local game stores and see if they’re interested in hosting a launch event :) Here’s an archive for the announcement in case the original link is glitchy for some.

Small update from Canada; I can confirm that Toys R Us has Beyblade X streetdated for June 1st. I assume most stores in North America will have them for that time too, if not for a bit earlier at some places.
I still find it super weird that a tabletop game association is in charge of hosting Beyblade tournaments of all things. Like they couldn’t at the very least put on the B4 persona like in Asia.

However, it’s very appreciated that the West will have official tournaments again after plastic gen. That way everyone has a fair shot at making it to the world championships, whenever that happens.

I also heard that the Hasbro X app might have an event finder similar to BushiNavi, so I guess this sight might get less traffic from people searching “beyblade tournament near me”, but who knows.(but at the very least, more kids can get their dreams crushed)