Hasbro Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread

Surprisingly no one's talked about this, but currently Hasbro is touring along the East Coast for events. I can't post the link currently, but it's one of their recent tweets posted on the 8th.
Before more info on the official names of the Hasbro UX beys gets revealed, who here thinks that Hasbro's version of Dran Buster will get renamed to "Breaker Dran"?

Given the consistency of how every instance of "buster" being said in the Japanese dub of the Beyblade Burst anime being changed to "breaker" in the English dub & the fact that the prefixing name of "Buster" for Buster Xcalibur was changed to "Breaker" for Xcalius X4's anime & app naming of "Breaker Xcalius", I therefore believe this the likely reason why the Dran Buster -> Breaker Dran name change might happen. (No, I'm not Burst-brained, this is a legitimate case example)
According the dub, HellsHammer will be HammerIncendio

Shiguru Nanairo will be Sigrid Nanairo

WizardRod will be Wand Wizard and DranBuster will be Buster Dran.

PhoenixFeather will be FeatherPhoenix.
Wand instead of Rod makes so much sense. When Rod was first revealed everyone was questioning what it meant.
(Aug. 21, 2024  11:18 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: According the dub, HellsHammer will be HammerIncendio

Shiguru Nanairo will be Sigrid Nanairo

WizardRod will be Wand Wizard and DranBuster will be Buster Dran.

PhoenixFeather will be FeatherPhoenix.

I know that Hells Hammer to be called Hammer Incendio by chance.
Dran Buster will also be Buster Dran.
I think Phoenix Rudder is going to be Stable Phoenix (I know that's not what it's going to be, but A Rudder is also a stabilizer as well has how you steer a ship.)
West coast Canada has now gotten wave 2 Starters at Walmart and wave 2 Boosters at GameStop, so it looks like it's trickling in.
Stores in the East coast of the U.S have stated getting most of the Wave 2 stuff and Amazon has some stuff up too
My Walmart in SC just got the Marvel collab