Hasbro Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread

(Jul. 13, 2024  12:30 AM)RAW Wrote: Buying the collabs just for the recolour parts, but honestly the Iron man double pack might be the worse if them all.

Nevermind, just noticed the twin packs are an extra £10 because of the launchers. I would have seriously bought them all if they were like the regular £15 twin packs. Might have to vote with my wallet on this one and not buy them. A shame because I really liked some of the recolours
(Jul. 21, 2024  5:31 PM)pAnch0rUus sUS4 Wrote: ..................ok.......................

YOU WILL BAN ME??????

[Image was removed]
Bro. It’s a PG site. You’re doing too much.
(Feb. 21, 2024  12:33 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2024  5:53 PM)lil-iz Wrote: Yeah... you lost me a bit there bud, but I think I see what you mean. Hello Kitty technically was its own release (BU chip) and not a sticker, so I'm expecting lower than a Hello kitty. But now... what is my expectation level if we are to follow what you said?

The Hello Kitty release was a printed chip,  not nearly as decorated and unique as the standard release stuff. I think that should be the LOWEST form of "unique design" we should expect.
ngl i hope they drop hasbro-exclusive bits and or ratchets. since weve got compatibility between TT and Hasbro, it would actually give people a reason to buy off of Hasbro rather than just getting the TT ones online.
(also love the content!!)
(Jul. 21, 2024  5:42 PM)Orichalcum Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2024  5:31 PM)pAnch0rUus sUS4 Wrote: ..................ok.......................

YOU WILL BAN ME??????

[Image was removed]
Bro. It’s a PG site. You’re doing too much.

The post seems to be removed but you should delete your reply too as that's all I can see on my screen
I don't suppose anyone's heard anything about Gale Wyvern's Hasbro release? I'm itching to get one for myself. Smile
(Jul. 22, 2024  11:52 AM)SyntheticNature Wrote: I don't suppose anyone's heard anything about Gale Wyvern's Hasbro release? I'm itching to get one for myself. Smile

Not yet, best to get Kong for now, Wyvern in a couple of months maybe.
(Jul. 22, 2024  11:52 AM)SyntheticNature Wrote: I don't suppose anyone's heard anything about Gale Wyvern's Hasbro release? I'm itching to get one for myself. Smile

It's coming in the 2nd wave, in a dual pack with ViperTail (yellow) 3-80HN
I Hope the X-Over beys get gets here, really want RA without having to buy it from japan
but since i'm not only broke as fenrir, i also live in Canada, so imma needa get more birthdays before it drops
(Jul. 22, 2024  5:59 PM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote:

Is there a reason why not all the hasbro leaks from wave 2 are here? Also by way, are unicorn gear point and sphinx cowl releasing some time soon?
(Jul. 22, 2024  4:37 PM)RAW Wrote:

Not yet, best to get Kong for now, Wyvern in a couple of months maybe.

Oooh, I'll definitely get Yell Kong. (I'm on a mission to get all the green Beys.) Vader and Venom too, and I might try and import the Black Gale Wyvern set if I can get my hands on it. :3

(Jul. 22, 2024  5:59 PM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote:

Is that confirmed? The not knowing is killing me! If we at least had a release date to look forward to... XD
(Jul. 25, 2024  12:26 AM)SyntheticNature Wrote: Oooh, I'll definitely get Yell Kong. (I'm on a mission to get all the green Beys.) Vader and Venom too, and I might try and import the Black Gale Wyvern set if I can get my hands on it. :3

You and me both bro! xD

(Jul. 25, 2024  12:26 AM)SyntheticNature Wrote: Is that confirmed? The not knowing is killing me! If we at least had a release date to look forward to... XD

Pre-orders are up on some websites so it's an definately item listed for distributors. Just gotta wait for a confirmed release date.
(Jul. 25, 2024  1:31 AM)RAW Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2024  12:26 AM)SyntheticNature Wrote: Oooh, I'll definitely get Yell Kong. (I'm on a mission to get all the green Beys.) Vader and Venom too, and I might try and import the Black Gale Wyvern set if I can get my hands on it. :3

You and me both bro! xD

(Jul. 25, 2024  12:26 AM)SyntheticNature Wrote: Is that confirmed? The not knowing is killing me! If we at least had a release date to look forward to... XD

Pre-orders are up on some websites so it's an definately item listed for distributors. Just gotta wait for a confirmed release date.
Eyy, green buddies! (Looking forward to the release date then!) ^w^
(Feb. 08, 2024  12:19 PM)KIO Wrote: Kinda off topic, since this is the X thread and not the Burst thread.

If we take Hasbro's word, it'll be the same as TT for X anyway.

it is, i’ve gotten both hasbro and tt beys and there the same  (very late, didnt see when it was posted)
UnicornSting's Hasbro available at Target according a source from Twitter.
I am personally looking forward to their wizard rod, knightlance, and hells hammer for hexa. Any predictions for a time frame when we can expect those or the kind of set they'll be in? I think knight lance will next wave single pack due to how they've taken long enough between the original 4 and knight lance compared to TT already. Single pack because it might be released in a similar fashion to TT's. But the others IDK 🤷‍♂️

But ooh just saw a unicorn post oh Nelly am I exited. Double Style!

Unless they were talking about the bite croc dual pack

Sorry I joined today. Little excited 😊
(Jul. 27, 2024  12:58 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: UnicornSting's Hasbro available at Target according a source from Twitter.

Hey, do you have the links for it to see it true?
According a new Hasbro product list :

Black Shell will be Shell Obsidian 4-60D, we will get blue Phoenix Wing 5-80H, Keel Shark 1-60Q
(Jul. 28, 2024  5:11 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: According a new Hasbro product list :

Black Shell will be Shell Obsidian 4-60D, we will get blue Phoenix Wing 5-80H, Keel Shark 1-60Q

I also saw a few new listing including the ones everyone’s mentioned, these and sphinx cowl and a duel pack with wyvern Gale so that would be cool. I took screen shots but can’t figure to upload them
(Jul. 28, 2024  5:11 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: According a new Hasbro product list :

I want to see this new Hasbro product list, can you send me the link for it?
(Aug. 10, 2024  7:55 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: 2 news Bey :

Manhattan Beach and Marine

Source : https://www.entertainmentearth.com/produ.../hsf9586cc

I never thought that we getting water based beys in the third wave before the second could finish.
(Aug. 11, 2024  2:32 AM)fireblaze1 Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2024  7:55 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: 2 news Bey :

Manhattan Beach and Marine

Source : https://www.entertainmentearth.com/produ.../hsf9586cc

I never thought that we getting water based beys in the third wave before the second could finish.

When did Wave 2 even drop? I can’t find them anywhere and it’s like none of my stores ever got them.
(Aug. 11, 2024  6:09 AM)maplespecter Wrote: When did Wave 2 even drop? I can’t find them anywhere and it’s like none of my stores ever got them.

Wave 2 has been put out early in various stores across the states. It's not officially out until October
(Aug. 11, 2024  12:09 PM)fabelavalon Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2024  6:09 AM)maplespecter Wrote: When did Wave 2 even drop? I can’t find them anywhere and it’s like none of my stores ever got them.

Wave 2 has been put out early in various stores across the states. It's not officially out until October

ok that makes way more sense. i’ve been losing my mind thinking i missed them.