Hasbro Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread

Hey Guys, I find some Hasbro Beyblade X pack on the website, https://toymate.com.au/beyblades/ showing these on the page.

Beyblade X Bite Croc 3-60LF and Sting Unicorn 4-60P Top Dual Pack Set - the Hasbro version of Unicorn Sting with Croc Crunch

Beyblade X Claw Leon 5-60P Starter Pack Top and Launcher - The Hasbro version of Leon Claw
(Jun. 13, 2024  7:49 AM)fireblaze1 Wrote: Hey Guys, I find some Hasbro Beyblade X pack on the website, https://toymate.com.au/beyblades/ showing these on the page.

Beyblade X Bite Croc 3-60LF and Sting Unicorn 4-60P Top Dual Pack Set - the Hasbro version of Unicorn Sting with Croc Crunch

Beyblade X Claw Leon 5-60P Starter Pack Top and Launcher - The Hasbro version of Leon Claw

No images yet but the listings are there.
X beys are now showing up in the Target US app. No option for pickup near me but it does say “In stores. Visit store to purchase.”
Any Canadians bought Hasbro X? I checked walmart but I guess they're pre-order for August?
I doubled down and decided to buy from Walmart’s website after not being able find them in stores for over 2 weeks. They should be coming Wednesday.

As a side note, to whoever has had the fortune of being able to find the beys in stores: stop buying the entire shelf in hopes to make a profit off of reselling them. It’s been maybe, if not, over a decade since we’ve had the luxury of being able to go to stores and buy beys without feeling like we’ve been ripped off to some extent. Now’s the worst time for community members to start being selfish. Just take one of each for the time being, please. A “thanks” in advance.
(Jun. 17, 2024  11:00 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: Any Canadians bought Hasbro X? I checked walmart but I guess they're pre-order for August?

My reply is a bit late, but Toronto Walmarts got it week 1; west coast Vancouver Walmarts just started getting them this week. The first batch of Boosters on Walmart's website sold out day 1, so the pre-orders are for the Booster restock.

GameStop had them day 1 and should've had them in store, but most of them are sold out by now. ToysRUs has them in-store, and so does Mastermind Toys.