Hasbro Beyblade Burst app battle Scheduling thread

Hello.

As we know, Hasbro's burst app is something most of us have. Yet, we don't really get to see others on or have a chance to battle with them. Whenever you go on to battle online, battles can tend to be one sided because most opponents found at random tend to be only level one with one of the four starter beys. 

I created this thread to make a more efficient way of finding others online to befriend and battle in the app with a comparable level top and level of experience.

I'll start. I'm astraldragon458, level 75, most of my beys are levels 3-5. I am on quite often, and will be on a good amount of time next week.
Seeing this thread has made me happy because I have gotten very tired of only fighting lvl 1 kerbeus. If anyone wants to battle me, my name is BlueCrystal3
(Dec. 19, 2017  10:30 PM)BeybladerBraden Wrote: Seeing this thread has made me happy because I have gotten very tired of only fighting lvl 1 kerbeus. If anyone wants to battle me, my name is BlueCrystal3
I agree there are a lot of lvl 1 Kerbeus. Somehow my Treptune instant bursts them sometimes.
Make sure you also put on times when you are available too! This is a scheduling thread after all!
(Dec. 20, 2017  7:53 PM)Sıon Wrote: Make sure you also put on times when you are available too! This is a scheduling thread after all!
On weekdays, I am on after 3:30 and on weekends it is at 12:00 PM
Bois my username is SuperiorSoul1098, I’m online for majority of the day
Anyone on the app online now so I can battle?

Fyi, I will be using either a level 4 or 5 top.
So here is my account
Sumpremesword lv 35
only blade Surge Xcalius X3Lv 5
(Jan. 01, 2018  6:26 PM)Sıon Wrote: Anyone on today?

Me
I'm MysteriousForce2 on the app.
Send me a friend invite on the game I'm mysteriousdestroyer1823
(Dec. 31, 2017  5:39 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: So here is my account
Sumpremesword lv 35
only blade Surge Xcalius X3Lv 5
Sorrry it's supremesabre1191
(Dec. 19, 2017  10:30 PM)BeybladerBraden Wrote: Seeing this thread has made me happy because I have gotten very tired of only fighting lvl 1 kerbeus. If anyone wants to battle me, my name is BlueCrystal3
hey, wanna battle? i was wondering which bey you had? i've only fought level 1 kerbeus, valtryek and spryzen, i had a quetziko q2

(Dec. 27, 2017  5:15 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Bois my username is SuperiorSoul1098, I’m online for majority of the day

ayo boi i sent a friend request my guy (im mercurialGoddess2278)
(Dec. 19, 2017  11:41 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
I agree there are a lot of lvl 1 Kerbeus. Somehow my Treptune instant bursts them sometimes.

There is a bug in app which makes Treptune special move so powerful ( only one special move from treptune is required to defeat any level beyblade )

p.s ( i hate treptune )
(Jun. 10, 2018  6:12 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2017  11:41 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: I agree there are a lot of lvl 1 Kerbeus. Somehow my Treptune instant bursts them sometimes.

There is a bug in app which makes Treptune special move so powerful ( only one special move from treptune is required to defeat any level beyblade )

p.s ( i hate treptune )
 for some reason i feel like the same glitch is with my quetziko q2 with its SPECTACULAR defenses (pretty close to max) it rarely takes over half damage and for some reason my attacks do so much despite his super low attack (heres a link to my bey's stats incase its attack is just high enough to do that ----> https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/4...124236.png)

uhh just a guy looking to battle since its summer for me im usually on pretty much all day im mercurialgoddess2278 so uh (i usually sleep in till around 11:30) so dont say "oh you weren't on around lunch" my brain wasnt on till around lunch ok
Hey guys, I'm open for around the next hour or so, and my blader name is ToweringColossus2304, and I hope to meet some cool bladers and make friends with anyone.
(Jun. 21, 2019  3:14 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: Hey guys, I'm open for around the next hour or so, and my blader name is ToweringColossus2304, and I hope to meet some cool bladers and make friends with anyone.
Dude, you don’t have to give all your coins to me. I would give some to you but it won’t let me.
It's no problem. You don't have to give any back, I have SO many
Wish you could play this on PC.
Ikr, although you probably could if you plugged your phone or whatever into a computer
(Jun. 21, 2019  3:21 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: Ikr, although you probably could if you plugged your phone or whatever into a computer

I don't have a phone though. If I did, then I would be battling everyone I could.
(Jun. 21, 2019  3:23 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: Oh, that's sad Crying

I know.