Hasbro Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread

(Oct. 05, 2020  7:18 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: There’s always a chance it’s crappy ramp thing, but I’m hoping for magnets. However to fit in magnets, you might need deformed tips.

I’m up for deformed tips if we get magnets.
(Oct. 05, 2020  7:24 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2020  7:18 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: There’s always a chance it’s crappy ramp thing, but I’m hoping for magnets. However to fit in magnets, you might need deformed tips.

I’m up for deformed tips if we get magnets.

If we get actual fictional magnet boosts, I’m also down.
Finally got my hands on these two, 

Typhon T5 is only worth picking up if you really want Yard-H otherwise it's just OK. 

Salamander the slopes on the chip for me felt OK, wasn't super tight or anything but was fine. I do really love the Inferno Base it's really close to left Master with a slight change on design!
Typhon always had an ugly design, so I will have no regrets passing that one up. Somehow Yardage-S looks less bad than other Hypersphere tips though, with that relatively small contact point.
(Oct. 06, 2020  4:40 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Typhon always had an ugly design, so I will have no regrets passing that one up. Somehow Yardage-S looks less bad than other Hypersphere tips though, with that relatively small contact point.

At least we got salamander. All is forgiven on Hasbro’s part.
Me want go Target...
Actually, magnet tips aren't a new thing in Beyblade. In plastic gen, they were placed in the spin gears' cores/1 weight disk/actual base tips like the one on Dragoon V. Takara released a dedicated stadium in order to make all work in this way, attracted North spin gear cores (advantaging defense and stamina types) but repelled South spin gear cores (advantaging attack types, with more possibility of roaming into the stadium) if i'm not wrong. Anyways the whole stuff didn't work too well, the gimmick was abandoned by Takara very shortly after. Maybe Hasbro will do this better than Takara with 17-18 years of experience with Beyblades, i don't know.
(Oct. 06, 2020  1:16 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Actually, magnet tips aren't a new thing in Beyblade. In plastic gen, they were placed in the spin gears' cores/1 weight disk/actual base tips like the one on Dragoon V. Takara released a dedicated stadium in order to make all work in this way, attracted North spin gear cores (advantaging defense and stamina types) but repelled South spin gear cores (advantaging attack types, with more possibility of roaming into the stadium) if i'm not wrong. Anyways the whole stuff didn't work too well, the gimmick was abandoned by Takara very shortly after. Maybe Hasbro will do this better than Takara with 17-18 years of experience with Beyblades, i don't know.

Yep, I actually remember seeing videos of it in action and it looked like it was working well
(Oct. 06, 2020  1:26 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2020  1:16 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Actually, magnet tips aren't a new thing in Beyblade. In plastic gen, they were placed in the spin gears' cores/1 weight disk/actual base tips like the one on Dragoon V. Takara released a dedicated stadium in order to make all work in this way, attracted North spin gear cores (advantaging defense and stamina types) but repelled South spin gear cores (advantaging attack types, with more possibility of roaming into the stadium) if i'm not wrong. Anyways the whole stuff didn't work too well, the gimmick was abandoned by Takara very shortly after. Maybe Hasbro will do this better than Takara with 17-18 years of experience with Beyblades, i don't know.

Yep, I actually remember seeing videos of it in action and it looked like it was working well

Maybe, it's been a while since the last time i've seen a video about magnet stadium XD
I meant to say, perhaps beys players didn't appreciate the new feature because Takara left this idea a little bit after. Then Engine Gears took its place, but that's another story. In Europe we never got Takara stuff, only Hasbro beys which was perfectly fine at the time because they were exact counterparts of japanese releases. This wasn't true for the stadiums, unfortunately ahah!
Has anyone found Eclipse Genesis yet?
(Oct. 09, 2020  11:16 PM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote: Has anyone found Eclipse Genesis yet?

I always search for the new releases online, but it's like they get grabbed as soon as they are posed on the shelves. In addition, Hasbro really slowed down the distribution (and maybe even the production, massively). And prices skyrocket like a missile, i mean you can't make latest rise releases more expensive than TT ones. It's just crazy.
Walmart.com seems to have a page for E. Genesis up, so maaaybe it's out...?
(Oct. 10, 2020  4:08 AM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote: Walmart.com seems to have a page for E. Genesis up, so maaaybe it's out...?

I doubt that, Eclipse Genesis and Cosmic Valtryek's listings have been there since August. Plus, you would be able to purchase it from the site, but it is currently out of stock. Hopefully next month, if not later this month, HS wave 5 will be out.
Man, I went on a mini-vacation this weekend, and thought I should check the Target where I was, figuring that it'd be pretty up to date, but it was actually behind for the most part. They had that new tournament pack with the funky recolors for some reason, but at the same time, there were still Sphinxes and Fafnirs chillin' on the racks

I guess I'll check my usual Target tomorrow, seeing as I'm going to the town it's in for errands anyways
No store I've checked has ever had Myth or Royal. In fact, half the Walmart's I look at overstocked Cosmic Apocalypse and have a ton of Turbo singles left.
People, our savior has arrived. Shield Kerbeus! It's available on amazon now:

Amazon: Shield Kerbeus
(Oct. 13, 2020  7:08 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: People, our savior has arrived. Shield Kerbeus! It's available on amazon now:

God has returned.
(Oct. 13, 2020  7:16 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2020  7:08 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: People, our savior has arrived. Shield Kerbeus! It's available on amazon now:

God has returned.

It has indeed.

Actually kind of want to pick this one up even though I don’t like hypersphere

This is too expensive. $40 for this. I mean I know it’s new but it’s a Hasbro Beyblade.
(Oct. 13, 2020  7:21 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:

This is too expensive. $40 for this. I mean I know it’s new but it’s a Hasbro Beyblade.
Yeah it will probably go in stores soon and be like 10 bucks so ima wait till then
Perhaps the BIGGEST piece of information we have some releases coming back in their natural SST form with Sting/Biltz and Quest/Jolt along with most of the beys planned for Wave one, some things are super exciting! The new tip system is also really cool!
(Oct. 14, 2020  12:36 AM)originalzankye Wrote:
Perhaps the BIGGEST piece of information we have some releases coming back in their natural SST form with Sting/Biltz and Quest/Jolt along with most of the beys planned for Wave one, some things are super exciting! The new tip system is also really cool!

i think i just had a heart attack!

do you think they will do the other GT Disks?

also Universe-Spm looks funky