Hasbro Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread

(Jan. 18, 2022  1:30 AM)Artsy Blader Wrote: Hmm, like Takara Tomy?

But TT don't sell in US....
Well I highly suggest you use the link at the bottom of this page to buy from "Mall of Toys". You also have the option to buy from the site "ThePortal0" and lastly(my favorite), simply make a new JPAmazon account and buy directly from it's "Takara Tomy Store" section.
I managed to snatch the 2-packs (I just want the exclusives) and I really like Baldur (I'm not calling it by its Hasbro name). and Linwyrm. Performance-wise, they're nothing too amazing but design-wise, they're fun. Nemesis is quite terrible, but I'm just happy to get another evolution to a God Beyblade. I also don't hate its design, I just wish they didn't include the green. I'm a sucker for exclusives and Hypersphere's were *chefs kiss* and even had some that were good (for Hasbro).

Hoping for Kukulcan, Jinnius, Kerbeus, Zeus or any of the missed Hasbro exclusives (Morrigna, Rudur and Orpheus being the priority for me). Heck, I would even take another Kraken, Ogre and Sphinx.
(Jan. 18, 2022  11:13 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: I managed to snatch the 2-packs (I just want the exclusives) and I really like Baldur (I'm not calling it by its Hasbro name). and Linwyrm. Performance-wise, they're nothing too amazing but design-wise, they're fun. Nemesis is quite terrible, but I'm just happy to get another evolution to a God Beyblade. I also don't hate its design, I just wish they didn't include the green. I'm a sucker for exclusives and Hypersphere's were *chefs kiss* and even had some that were good (for Hasbro).

Hoping for Kukulcan, Jinnius, Kerbeus, Zeus or any of the missed Hasbro exclusives (Morrigna, Rudur and Orpheus being the priority for me). Heck, I would even take another Kraken, Ogre and Sphinx.

Can you test Gilded in Defense and Berserk for Attack. My thesis is that they are the best QD has in the department (with Gilded worse than AC and Berserk worse than metagame kings Sx and NL).
I wonder if Hasbro will do the V beys and the other Metal Fusion Beys?
(Jan. 20, 2022  10:24 AM)BladerSpryzen Wrote: I wonder if Hasbro will do the V beys and the other Metal Fusion Beys?

Maybe not, considering how QD stinks.
Hot take: Wave 1 QD rn has the worst stuff.
Slingshock/Speedstorm at least had some of the driver tips correct. HS had good slopes.
Only thing QD has going for it is no recycled Dual Layers.
Ok, i read some questionable posts in this thread in the last few days so i'll give my thoughts on the whole thing (i mean, nobody asked me to do it but still).
This is CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM, for those who can't tell which one is and which one is not.
Let's go with the chart!
1- One of the most annoying thing is Hasbro's complete lack of communication with the customers;
2- Most annoyingly stuff is that Hasbro STOPPED responding to hasbeys fans like 2-3 ago now (most likely because comments would have been incredibly negative, like they could hide the cold truth) and sheltered themselves by disabling the option to send messages (!) so it will seem like everything is ok but they don't fool anyone;
3- Hasbro DOES NOT HAVE a proper marketing strategy nor consistently supply retailers with their products. How is possible that new stuff suddenly pops up here and there without any prior communications? ;
4- This absolutely transformes me into a kind of weird Hulk or something. Wherever i read in YouTube's comment section regarding Hasbro stuff, the most diffused thing i notice is Hasbro being called "lazy". Ok, deep breaths... HECK NO!!! Cutting budget is not a lazy thing, it's just really about saving MONEY. Money. Money. Money. Do i have to keep on going? ;
5- NOTHING can justify the absolute careless way Hasbro took, not even pandemics. Just because they started to get worse and worse WAY BEFORE everything was messed up by this covid-19;
6- And despite products are absolute 100% garbage Hasbro didn't make them cheaper!!!! Like, what??? ;
7- Pro series is a pathetic attempt to bring former Hasbeys fans back to the brand, even if Hasbro does only the packaging! Changing slopes to teeth and keeping the same softer plastic was a disaster. Oh yeah, Hasbro also puts that trash plastic into Takara-Tomy molds and... Ta daaaaan! All you obtain is 2-3 years old TT beys with weaker plastic, some of them already sucked to begin with when they first got released by TT itself. Also, that "original japanese competitive tops" thing could be called deceiving advertisement;
8- Hasbro Die-Hard fans and their praising of every single product Hasbro produces without being 0% critical or speaking a minimum complaint;
9- Oh my goodness, it's already point 9? Okay, i'm going not too hard on this: Qd stuff is like Hasbro hitting rock bottom, and trying to bury further and further to reach a point of embarrassment.

Alright then, i stop here. I just can't take it anymore, and there would be a lot of stuff i forgot to write about. See? No offenses, no personal attacks, just a 100% poem with legit opinions and point of views. No more, no less.
I still don’t quite understand. What is the point of wasting SO MUCH time in this thread, claiming that your posts are “CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM”? Even if they are, what’s the point of Constructively criticizing something that doesn’t need any type of criticism, something that you guys just need to sit back and realize:

1) They won’t change
2) They don’t care
3) They aren’t worth buying from. Save your money.

There’s my constructive criticism.
(Jan. 20, 2022  10:36 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: I still don’t quite understand. What is the point of wasting SO MUCH time in this thread, claiming that your posts are “CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM”? Even if they are, what’s the point of Constructively criticizing something that doesn’t need any type of criticism, something that you guys just need to sit back and realize:

1) They won’t change
2) They don’t care

There’s my  constructive criticism.

It's the thing i explained a long time ago.

Hasbro sits on some stupidly strong IPs, such as Transformers. Their power goes into that.

They don't see Byeblade as that kind of IP.
Maybe we should stop trying to put newer Hasbro fro competitive, as they are not meant to be.
(Jan. 21, 2022  1:48 AM)MaxDmg Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2022  10:36 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: I still don’t quite understand. What is the point of wasting SO MUCH time in this thread, claiming that your posts are “CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM”? Even if they are, what’s the point of Constructively criticizing something that doesn’t need any type of criticism, something that you guys just need to sit back and realize:

1) They won’t change
2) They don’t care

It's the thing i explained a long time ago.

Hasbro sits on some stupidly strong IPs, such as Transformers. Their power goes into that.

They don't see Byeblade as that kind of IP.

I also already covered that before; they don't see beyblade like we do. They don't care.
(Jan. 21, 2022  2:12 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Maybe we should stop trying to put newer Hasbro fro competitive, as they are not meant to be.
Except the few that are good, Hasbro stuff=For Fun(https://www.ssbwiki.com/For_Fun) than For Glory(https://www.ssbwiki.com/For_Glory)

1) They won’t change
2) They don’t care

Hello, i wrote all that post just because there was somebody claiming what was right criticism and what was not with accuses of personal attacks here and there. So i wrote that list point by point, just to prove that no one here hates anything /anybody. No accuses or something, just talking from my personal point of view and also showing how there's no need to fight over the topic when someone doesn't bring the arguments to sustain an opinion. Everybody's welcome. You love Hasbro? Good for you, nobody will tell you that you are wrong or something. I only mentioned what is wrong IN MY HUMBLE OPINION about Hasbro, proving that there was no raiding onto somebody who might not agree with what i wrote. That was the goal of my post. I believe it was constructive, in that sense. Of course i know Hasbro couldn't care less about what was written. Duh 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣
I’m hoping for SpeedStorm wave 5 at least. Then we can get Spellscraper and the V Remakes and maybe Metal Fusion but very unlikely.
(Jan. 21, 2022  9:35 AM)BladerSpryzen Wrote: I’m hoping for SpeedStorm wave 5 at least. Then we can get Spellscraper and the V Remakes and maybe Metal Fusion but very unlikely.
Yeah, and if they do so, like Spyder always says: give us wide discs or Core Discs
(Jan. 21, 2022  3:40 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2022  2:12 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Maybe we should stop trying to put newer Hasbro fro competitive, as they are not meant to be.
Except the few that are good, Hasbro stuff=For Fun(https://www.ssbwiki.com/For_Fun) than For Glory(https://www.ssbwiki.com/For_Glory)

They aren't very fun when you can barely get them to do anything because they burst so fast, and man, imagine trying to use these as a kid just getting into Beyblade and getting stomped by people who have old switchstrike stuff constantly, which you now basically can't get.

I really don't like the Hasbro Is For Fun argument, even as someone who likes some of their driver gimmicks, because it's not like TT drivers aren't fun or interesting, and it's not like TT parts aren't also very fun - and as a bonus, they're also good.
I could get the idea of Hasbro being fun, but as said above, Hasbro beys tend to burst in the first two or so hits, even against other beys in the same system.

There are genuinely only a few things that need to improve for QD, and it's a good idea, but the most important one is better slopes! It would be nice if they didn't get curbstomped by even other Hasbro beys.

Hasbro's got good/decent ideas, the execution is just abysmal.
(Jan. 21, 2022  5:00 AM)bblader/90 Wrote:

1) They won’t change
2) They don’t care

Hello, i wrote all that post just because there was somebody claiming what was right criticism and what was not with accuses of personal attacks here and there. So i wrote that list point by point, just to prove that no one here hates anything /anybody. No accuses or something, just talking from my personal point of view and also showing how there's no need to fight over the topic when someone doesn't bring the arguments to sustain an opinion. Everybody's welcome. You love Hasbro? Good for you, nobody will tell you that you are wrong or something. I only mentioned what is wrong IN MY HUMBLE OPINION about Hasbro, proving that there was no raiding onto somebody who might not agree with what i wrote. That was the goal of my post. I believe it was constructive, in that sense. Of course i know Hasbro couldn't care less about what was written. Duh 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

Don't worry about it, I wasn't aiming an attack on anyone either. I do agree with you to an extent, but I will not change my stance on how this thread is way too active with pretty much the same points being made. I tried to break it down and make that as easy to understand as possible.
(Jan. 22, 2022  3:05 AM)JCE_13 Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2022  5:00 AM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hello, i wrote all that post just because there was somebody claiming what was right criticism and what was not with accuses of personal attacks here and there. So i wrote that list point by point, just to prove that no one here hates anything /anybody. No accuses or something, just talking from my personal point of view and also showing how there's no need to fight over the topic when someone doesn't bring the arguments to sustain an opinion. Everybody's welcome. You love Hasbro? Good for you, nobody will tell you that you are wrong or something. I only mentioned what is wrong IN MY HUMBLE OPINION about Hasbro, proving that there was no raiding onto somebody who might not agree with what i wrote. That was the goal of my post. I believe it was constructive, in that sense. Of course i know Hasbro couldn't care less about what was written. Duh 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

Don't worry about it, I wasn't aiming an attack on anyone either. I do agree with you to an extent, but I will not change my stance on how this thread is way too active with pretty much the same points being made. I tried to break it down and make that as easy to understand as possible.

No problem 😀
Of course, we all know that writing essays in here won't give us any favors hahaha!!! But also, the huge amount of infinite posts leads me thinking about one thing. 
The thread being so active is a very important indicator of how many people would support Hasbro if they only could go back to their roots. That indicates how much love Hasbro still gets, you know what i mean? If this thread was empty we would be talking about a different story. This is the alert that gives us all an idea of how people "love to hate" the company. Maybe it's too intricate, in that case please let me know. I honestly have problems understanding it myself too hahaha! 
But reality brings us back to the ugly truth, Hasbro doesn't care and will never care again.
So thanks to Zankye, and bro you are based and blessed, i witnessed Magma Ifritor losing to 3D printed bey now.

Can it possibly go any lower?
(Jan. 22, 2022  11:10 PM)MaxDmg Wrote: So thanks to Zankye, and bro you are based and blessed, i witnessed Magma Ifritor losing to 3D printed bey now.

3d Printed beys are actually very good. Or can be very good. Essentially, it's magma ifritor qd vs Magma Ifritor with good teeth and metal armor.
(Jan. 22, 2022  11:45 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2022  11:10 PM)MaxDmg Wrote: So thanks to Zankye, and bro you are based and blessed, i witnessed Magma Ifritor losing to 3D printed bey now.

3d Printed beys are actually very good. Or can be very good. Essentially, it's magma ifritor qd vs Magma Ifritor with good teeth and metal armor.

Ok i stand corrected then
3D Prints can literally have the best teeth or slopes if there custom made so it’s obvious they will be better. But Magma Ifritor still stinks.
(Jan. 24, 2022  8:00 AM)BladerSpryzen Wrote: 3D Prints can literally have the best teeth or slopes if there custom made so it’s obvious they will be better. But Magma Ifritor still stinks.
Regarding the Hasbro exclusives, Berserk and Gilded have potential. Magma and Stone are beyond redemption. (I turned the latter into a Blade of a DB Bey for King DDD)
OH NO THE RUBBER...VANISHED ON THE FAFNIR | Vanish Fafnir F7 Beyblade Burst Quad Drive Review