Hasbro Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread

"Dead Phoenix" what? There are two things wrong with it, it doesn't match Phoenix at all, it's the total opposite in fact. And second, the word is something I don't see Hasbro use for beyblades anymore.

By the way thanks @[kjrules17]
Nice find @[kjrules17]

With Kraken or Knight being mentioned, maybe we've solved our mystery of what Turn-K might be (y'know, unless they're Hasbro exclusive) :)
Nepstrius N4?? :oo I really hope takara does a new neptune too
(Sep. 12, 2018  6:36 PM)KnightPro Wrote: Nepstrius N4??  :oo I really hope takara does a new neptune too

I don't know, didn't they refer to Galaxy Zeus and Guardian Kerbeus as Z4 and K4? For all we know it could be a rerelease of Neptune but I could be wrong.
Wow, even Hasbro is mispelling Egis with an A, lol. Some of these potential Hasbro-exclusive layers sound interesting, (barring Knight K4 lol, thats so boring) but the "evolutions" of previous layers are likely just Recolors like the ones in the first few packs are. Hell, I wouldn't put it past them to not even add metal to their new exclusive layers. I don't even want to touch the confusion Dead Phoenix P4 and Achilles A5 will cause lol.
Nevermind, Aero was already mentioned.
But I would also mention that it doesn't have its proper model and just using another Disc model, which I don't think will be fixed, like Gyro.
Wait, it's a completely different Disc and Frame. Weird...
It's hard to make out the etching on the Disc and Frame, so I cannot tell what it is. However I do have a theory that the Kraken Bey will have the Anchor Driver.
(Sep. 12, 2018  7:16 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Nevermind, Aero was already mentioned.
But I would also mention that it doesn't have its proper model and just using another Disc model, which I don't think will be fixed, like Gyro.
It's hard to make out the etching on the Disc and Frame, so I cannot tell what it is. However I do have a theory that the Kraken Bey will have the Anchor Driver.

Wait, where? I can't seem to find the images, and what is the Anchor driver?
(Sep. 12, 2018  8:33 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2018  7:16 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Nevermind, Aero was already mentioned.

Wait, where? I can't seem to find the images, and what is the Anchor driver?

(Sep. 12, 2018  8:45 PM)Grey Bey Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2018  8:33 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Wait, where? I can't seem to find the images, and what is the Anchor driver?

Oh thanks! I wasn't aware of these since I don't play the app game.

It would be so amazing if these became real parts.

I would be both surprised and hyped if this is something like αero' for the true Shining αmaterios, but it's possible. Or, it could just be a distorted model for αero...

Also, were these found due to datamining or universally accessible?
(Sep. 12, 2018  10:33 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:

I would be both surprised and hyped if this is something like αero' for the true Shining αmaterios, but it's possible. Or, it could just be a distorted model for αero...

The app updated and you can find these in the customize opponent section of the battle menu. No datamining needed, but I wish someone datamined specifically the "Auro" Forge Disc to see the etching on the Disc and Frame.
(Sep. 12, 2018  10:45 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2018  10:33 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I would be both surprised and hyped if this is something like αero' for the true Shining αmaterios, but it's possible. Or, it could just be a distorted model for αero...

The app updated and you can find these in the customize opponent section of the battle menu. No datamining needed, but I wish someone datamined specifically the "Auro" Forge Disc to see the etching on the Disc and Frame.

Okay, thanks. I'll check that later to make some epic-looking combos ;P 
Speculation:

(Sep. 12, 2018  5:41 PM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2018  5:39 PM)IronFace879 Wrote: 6Star means nothing. Ultimate Reboot will never really be added because of TA15-S: Volcanic. How in the world did you even come up with 6Star anyway?
It's in the game. Go to the section that allows you to make your own opponent and scroll through the Discs. The last Disc is DR62, which is 6S. The S frame is also known as Star. So, 6Star.

You mean the 6 disk with the golden frame? That's listed as 7M in the app, because that's what the Spin Shifter Drain Fafnir comes with. The 6 disk on it is probably a mistake. On a side note, there seems to be a frameless 6 disc and frameless 5 disc, which isn't that major, but still deserves attention.
We have no idea how the Slingshot tips will work in the app exactly. The only Slingshot tip in the app currently is Wedge, and we cannot use it at the moment to find out.
Something everyone ignored: Anchor doesn't have the "- S" after its ID Number, so it's not a Slingshock Performance Tip, but rather more of a Switchstrike Performance Tip, which is probably for the Hasbro Exclusives.
(Sep. 12, 2018  10:54 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: You mean the 6 disk with the golden frame? That's listed as 7M in the app, because that's what the Spin Shifter Drain Fafnir comes with. The 6 disk on it is probably a mistake. On a side note, there seems to be a frameless 6 disc and frameless 5 disc, which isn't that major, but still deserves attention.
Nah, there's actually a 6Star in the App. You're right with the 7Meteor mistake, but if you downloaded the latest update, go to the Custom Opponent section and scroll through the Discs. There's now a DR62 and it's 6Star.
(Sep. 13, 2018  12:52 AM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2018  10:54 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: You mean the 6 disk with the golden frame? That's listed as 7M in the app, because that's what the Spin Shifter Drain Fafnir comes with. The 6 disk on it is probably a mistake. On a side note, there seems to be a frameless 6 disc and frameless 5 disc, which isn't that major, but still deserves attention.
Nah, there's actually a 6Star in the App. You're right with the 7Meteor mistake, but if you downloaded the latest update, go to the Custom Opponent section and scroll through the Discs. There's now a DR62 and it's 6Star.

If you say so. I'll check it soon, because the video on the amino didn't show it.
(Sep. 13, 2018  12:53 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2018  12:52 AM)kjrules17 Wrote: Nah, there's actually a 6Star in the App. You're right with the 7Meteor mistake, but if you downloaded the latest update, go to the Custom Opponent section and scroll through the Discs. There's now a DR62 and it's 6Star.

If you say so. I'll check it soon, because the video on the amino didn't show it.
I took a screenshot just to show you. Regardless of the mistake, 7Meteor is still known as DR46, not DR62/6Star.

[Image: IMG_0890.jpg]
(Sep. 13, 2018  12:58 AM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2018  12:53 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: If you say so. I'll check it soon, because the video on the amino didn't show it.
I took a screenshot just to show you. Regardless of the mistake, 7Meteor is still known as DR46, not DR62/6Star.

[Image: IMG_0890.jpg]

Okay, thanks. Basically, this could mean that there will be Strike Valtryek V3 6 Star Ultimate Reboot, meaning people might've accidentally predicted Hasbro's Ultimate Valtryek combo instead of Takara Tomy's...

Also, I'm sorry I caused you to go to Discord to get that picture uploaded here ;P
New video Smile))
(Sep. 13, 2018  1:10 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Also, I'm sorry I caused you to go to Discord to get that picture uploaded here Tongue_out_wink
No worries lol.
Well if they release it I definitely know how I'm finally gonna get my Orichalcum Outer Octa now
(Sep. 13, 2018  1:53 AM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: Well if they release it I definitely know how I'm finally gonna get my Orichalcum Outer Octa now
Something that might be interesting to think about is, if Hasbro releases Outer and it's not painted like TT's Outer (sort of like Hasbro's Nine), to what degree will its Stamina be affected, you know?
In all honesty I'm pretty sceptical about the possibility of releasing Orichalcum. It's worse for someone who lives in the UK where Hasbro Burst is almost non existent, and where online prices for it could potentially be crazy given how demanded the beyblade is.
(Sep. 13, 2018  2:16 AM)Jinbee Wrote: In all honesty I'm pretty sceptical about the possibility of releasing Orichalcum. It's worse for someone who lives in the UK where Hasbro Burst is almost non existent, and where online prices for it could potentially be crazy given how demanded the beyblade is.
That would be one of the craziest trolls ever if Hasbro put Orichalcum in the Burst App but didn't release it lol. And of course for me, testing a Hasbro Orichalcum, Outer, and Octa would be interesting, so let's hope that doesn't happen.
Is 6Star part of a stock combo? I usually think Strike Valtrtek V3 6Vortex Ultimate Reboot is the real combo. What are the origins of the specific 6Star?