Hasbro Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread

(Jun. 13, 2017  6:58 PM)vree Wrote: We need this in Belgium Unhappy

In Belgium is this fall.
(Jun. 13, 2017  7:33 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2017  6:58 PM)vree Wrote: We need this in Belgium :(

In Belgium is this fall.

Really? Cool! Still a loooooong wait but at least we are getting them.

But how do you know for sure?
-NvM just found this: http://www.jmbrands.nl/nl/project/beyblade/
Awesome!
Just went to a intu Uxbridge to do buy Father's Day stuff for my day but last we went to toys r us. I actually found beyblades!!!! But there were only the boosters like D D2 W W2 and the other boosters like Valkyrie Spread Survive and Spriggan Heavy Defence

Sorry about the bad punctuation Uncertain
So I was told that Hasbro abandoned the trademark for Baderov, and that consequently there is no Baderov beyblade coming out. Amaterios is apparently safe tho. Can anyone confirm?
(Jun. 17, 2017  4:01 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: So I was told that Hasbro abandoned the trademark for Baderov, and that consequently there is no Baderov beyblade coming out. Amaterios is apparently safe tho. Can anyone confirm?

If there is no Baderov I'm gonna be more cheesed than nachos.
(Jun. 17, 2017  4:05 AM)Sunburnninja Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2017  4:01 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: So I was told that Hasbro abandoned the trademark for Baderov, and that consequently there is no Baderov beyblade coming out. Amaterios is apparently safe tho. Can anyone confirm?

If there is no Baderov I'm gonna be more cheesed than nachos.

Honestly this would be a carp move on their part. Baldur has good parts, but is very expensive.

So they canceled the mainline Baderov release and yet they still released the Micros version? Who gave you this information?
(Jun. 17, 2017  4:14 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote:

So they canceled the mainline Baderov release and yet they still released the Micros version? Who gave you this information?

@[Hato]. I just wanted to confirm it with others and see opinions on this.
(Jun. 17, 2017  11:53 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: [Image: IMG_6652.JPG]

Well... carp on a stick.
(Jun. 17, 2017  11:55 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote:

Well... carp on a stick.

And I thought Hasbro was doing good with their future releases
(Jun. 17, 2017  11:57 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2017  11:55 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Well... carp on a stick.

And I thought Hasbro was doing good with their future releases

I'm miffed because these are the most expensive TT Beys, so now I have NO CHANCE of EVER getting them.
It said they a abandoning the name. So they could still make the bey under a different name. But the Micro versions have those names so probably not
(Jun. 17, 2017  12:02 PM)Makoto16 Wrote:
It said they a abandoning the name. So they could still make the bey under a different name. But the Micro versions have those names so probably not

Knowing Hasbro, they've most likely adopted the Walmart method of profit, so there's like no way we are seeing them.
(Jun. 17, 2017  12:04 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2017  12:02 PM)Makoto16 Wrote: It said they a abandoning the name. So they could still make the bey under a different name. But the Micro versions have those names so probably not

Knowing Hasbro, they've most likely adopted the Walmart method of profit, so there's like no way we are seeing them.
Yeah. They always screw up somehow
So I also found Hasbro Burst in Toys R Us, however, it mainly consisted of Wave 1s and a few others. There was no Black Valtryek nor gold Xcalius.
Aw, man... I can almost see the lack of variety in stores here as well... Uncertain
I hope they release some good Beys, but the anime already started on TV, but as far as I know, the stores will have Beys only in August.
Looking at the codes for Discs that are in the game, I think Aero and Bumper are meant to be D17 and D18 and Polish is meant to be D22.

Not that the first two matter anymore since Hasbro gave up on Amaterios and Badarov ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

R.I.P, I have no words right now.
(Jun. 17, 2017  3:02 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Looking at the codes for Discs that are in the game, I think Aero and Bite are meant to be D17 and D18 and Polish is meant to be D22.

Not that the first two matter anymore since Hasbro gave up on Amaterios and Badarov ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Welp, guess Amaterios D17 TA02 got an early grave. Not like kids will be wondering what happened to TA02 anyways. Guess spending $5,555,555 for both beys is in the cards.
Wow ... was holding on to some hope that they would release at least one of those as the "event exclusive" I was told there might be at FanExpo in Toronto this year. Hopefully this doesn't actually mean they are abandoning Baldur/Amaterios, but I wouldn't be surprised.
Perhaps they just decided to use the real names, or different names, guys hah?
(Jun. 18, 2017  5:30 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Perhaps they just decided to use the real names, or different names, guys hah?

Well, they already made Micros of them, and honestly, how wouuld they change Amaterios? By the time they got copyright of the names again we'd be halfway through the third season of the anime! Amaterios shows up in the first season.