Hasbro Beyblade Burst Combo Testing

I am going to start taking requests for Hasbro Burst combos. Just pick the Combos and Stadium you want and let me know.

I currently have
Burst
Doomscizor Oval Acce
Evipero Wing Needle
Horusood Spread Edge
Kerbeus Central Defense
Nepsirus Armed Zephyr
Odax Central Blow
Roktavor Heavy Survive
Spryzen Spread Fusion
Unicrest Ring Defense
Valtryek Wing Accel
Wyvern Armed Massive

Dual Layer Burst
B2 Heavy Hold
D2 Force Jaggy
K2 Limited Press
O2 Triple Extreme
R2 Gravity Revolve
S2 Knuckle Unite
U2 Down Needle
V2 Boost Variable X2 both on first level of rubber
W2 Vertical Massive

Stadiums
Triangle Stadium
Square Stadium

I will be doing 10 rounds. Bad launches and ties will be redone. I will also be using the Hasbro double launcher ability so both Beyblades will be launched at the same time at the same speed(Unless otherwise requested).

I will do as many asked combos as I can.

Please let me know if this is the wrong place for this thread and if this thread should be merged with an existing thread.

Thanks!
(Oct. 23, 2017  5:29 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: I am going to start taking requests for Hasbro Burst combos. Just pick the Combos and Stadium you want and let me know.

I currently have
Doomscizor Oval Acce
Evipero Wing Needle
Horusood Spread Edge
Kerbeus Central Defense
Nepsirus Armed Zephyr
Odax Central Blow
Roktavor Heavy Survive
Spryzen Spread Fusion
Unicrest Ring Defense
Valtryek Wing Accel
Wyvern Armed Massive

B2 Heavy Hold
D2 Force Jaggy
K2 Limited Press
O2 Triple Extreme
R2 Gravity Revolve
S2 Knuckle Unite
U2 Down Needle
W2 Vertical Massive

Triangle Stadium
Square Stadium

I will be doing 10 rounds. Bad launches and ties will be redone. I will also be using the Hasbro double launcher ability so both Beyblades will be launched at the same time at the same speed(Unless otherwise requested).

Please let me know if this is the wrong place for this thread and if this thread should be merged with an existing thread.

Thanks!
hasbro r2 knuckle/Spread zephyr(mobile stamina) against unicrest gravity survive for stalling.hasbro r2 heavy extreme/Variable(attack) against unicrest heavy defense.r2 hasbro Knuckle accel(attack) against kerbeus/unicrest heavy survive.
B2 heavy/gravity accel against kerbeus/unicrest gravity/knuckle defense/survive.b2 heavy/gravity varaiable/extreme against unicrest heavy press.takara tomy stadium pls if u dont have it then the epic rivals yellow stadium
Here you go Rebel Blader

R2 Knuckle Zephyr VS Unicrest Gravity Survive Results
R2 Heavy Extreme VS Unicrest Heavy Defense Results
R2 Knuckle Accel VS Kerbeus Heavy Survive Results
B2 Heavy Accel VS Kerbeus Gravity Survive Results
B2 Gravity Extreme VS Unicrest Heavy Press Results
How do you double launch?
(Oct. 24, 2017  12:47 AM)dt1000 Wrote: How do you double launch?

Launch one Beyblade after the other or duotron launcher
(Oct. 24, 2017  12:47 AM)dt1000 Wrote: How do you double launch?

With the Hasbro Burst launchers the short sides of the launchers can be snapped together to make a double launcher.
get the chaos core beystadium biggest hasbro stadium
(Oct. 29, 2017  2:30 AM)bidinga Wrote: get the chaos core beystadium biggest hasbro stadium

The Chaos Core stadium is terrible for testing, as it completely carps on the performance of most beys.
Guys we already have a thread for this: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Hasbro-...t-Testings
also testing requires 20 rounds:  https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Posting-Test-Results

also you need an offical TT standard burst stadium for testing
(Oct. 29, 2017  3:48 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Guys we already have a thread for this: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Hasbro-...t-Testings
also testing requires 20 rounds:  https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Posting-Test-Results

Why do you need a Takara Stadium to test Hasbro Beyblades?
(Oct. 30, 2017  2:51 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2017  3:48 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Guys we already have a thread for this: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Hasbro-...t-Testings

Because hasbro tournaments by WBO members use TT burst stadiums
(Oct. 30, 2017  2:51 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:

Because that's the tournament standard. Hasbro stadiums are much smaller and Knock-Outs happen at the drop of a hat
I guess it just seems strange to me that Hasbro Beyblades need to be tested in a Takara stadium. I would like to continue with testing but if I need a Takara stadium then I am unable to.
(Oct. 30, 2017  3:10 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: I guess it just seems strange to me that Hasbro Beyblades need to be tested in a Takara stadium. I would like to continue with testing but if I need a Takara stadium then I am unable to.

i was about to comment that hasbro beys should be used with a hasbro stadium
(Oct. 23, 2017  9:13 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: Here you go Rebel Blader

R2 Knuckle Zephyr VS Unicrest Gravity Survive Results
R2 Heavy Extreme VS Unicrest Heavy Defense Results
R2 Knuckle Accel VS Kerbeus Heavy Survive Results
[spoiler]
Kerbeus won by Spinout
Kerbeus won by Spinout
Kerbeus won by Spinout
R2 won by Stadium out
R2 won by Burst
Kerbeus won by Spinout
Kerbeus won by Spinout
Kerbeus won by Spinout
Kerbeus won by Spinout
R2 won by Burst
Final results R2 3/10 Kerbeus 7/10
Could u tell ur overall opinion  on hasbro r2 and its slopes?
(Oct. 30, 2017  8:55 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: Could u tell ur overall opinion  on hasbro r2 and its slopes?

You need to really stop talking about R2 when it has been confirmed to be outclassed. It might be rude, but it's annoying when you keep asking a question that already has been answered
(Oct. 30, 2017  9:10 PM)DaJetsnake Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2017  8:55 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: Could u tell ur overall opinion  on hasbro r2 and its slopes?

You need to really stop talking about R2 when it has been confirmed to be outclassed. It might be rude, but it's annoying when you keep asking a question that already has been answered

different people have different opinions on i.none tests it or anything properly.some tests show its trash others show v2 comparabale.its so confusing what to write about it in drafts.if its that bad and outclassed then how do u explain the above mentioned tests?
(Oct. 31, 2017  8:54 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2017  9:10 PM)DaJetsnake Wrote: You need to really stop talking about R2 when it has been confirmed to be outclassed. It might be rude, but it's annoying when you keep asking a question that already has been answered

different people have different opinions on i.none tests it or anything properly.some tests show its trash others show v2 comparabale.its so confusing what to write about it in drafts.if its that bad and outclassed then how do u explain the above mentioned tests?

The above mentioned tests were not done in a correct (takara) stadium. Considering how differently Takara and Hasbro stadiums perform and that Hasbro Stadiums are not legal for use in any current WBO sanctioned burst format (including Hasbro only) the above tests will not accurately reflect its true performance. Nor did he include a control test which is important.
What is a control test?
If I knew what it is I could include one.
Roktavor R2 Attack Testing
Testing was carried out in a TT standard stadium with Unicrest always launched first before the attacking beyblade. For the extreme tests UHS was weak launched to reduce bursts.

Control: 
RHX  vs  UHS
8 (2ko,4bf)  -  12 (90s,1ko,2bf)
Roktavor win rate: 40%

Z2HA  vs  UHS
17 (15os,2bf)  -  3 (3os)
Zeutron win rate: 85%

Tests:
R2HX vs UHS
4 (4bf)  -  16 (12os,1ko,3bf)
R2 win rate: 20%

R2HA  vs  UHS
2 (2os)  -  18 (16os,2bf)
R2 win rate: 10%

As these tests clearly demonstrate R2 is badly outclassed for attack both in KO and mixed based attackers. It has a very recoil heavy design which can lead to unpredictable self bursts aswell as draining its stamina on each attack.
(Oct. 31, 2017  10:34 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: What is a control test?

You test like good parts of an established combo of the same type to compare with what you are testing. Like if you are testing R2 Heavy Xtreme, you include tests of Roktavor Heavy Xtreme to compare.

(Oct. 31, 2017  10:52 PM)Shaady Wrote: Roktavor R2 Attack Testing
Testing was carried out in a TT standard stadium with Unicrest always launched first before the attacking beyblade. For the extreme tests UHS was weak launched to reduce bursts.

Control: 
RHE  vs  UHS

Z2HA  vs  UHS

Tests:
R2HE vs UHS

R2HA  vs  UHS

As these tests clearly demonstrate R2 is badly outclassed for attack both in KO and mixed based attackers. It has a very recoil heavy design which can lead to unpredictable self bursts aswell as draining its stamina on each attack.

By the way E is Edge. X is Xtreme.
(Oct. 31, 2017  11:11 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2017  10:34 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: What is a control test?

You test like good parts of an established combo of the same type to compare with what you are testing. Like if you are testing R2 Heavy Xtreme, you include tests of Roktavor Heavy Xtreme to compare.

(Oct. 31, 2017  10:52 PM)Shaady Wrote: Roktavor R2 Attack Testing

Control: 
RHE  vs  UHS

Z2HA  vs  UHS

Tests:
R2HE vs UHS

R2HA  vs  UHS

By the way E is Edge. X is Xtreme.

I thought something looked wrong lol
(Oct. 23, 2017  5:29 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: I am going to start taking requests for Hasbro Burst combos. Just pick the Combos and Stadium you want and let me know.

I currently have
Burst
Doomscizor Oval Acce
Evipero Wing Needle
Horusood Spread Edge
Kerbeus Central Defense
Nepsirus Armed Zephyr
Odax Central Blow
Roktavor Heavy Survive
Spryzen Spread Fusion
Unicrest Ring Defense
Valtryek Wing Accel
Wyvern Armed Massive

Dual Layer Burst
B2 Heavy Hold
D2 Force Jaggy
K2 Limited Press
O2 Triple Extreme
R2 Gravity Revolve
S2 Knuckle Unite
U2 Down Needle
W2 Vertical Massive

Stadiums
Triangle Stadium
Square Stadium

Thanks!

I currently have
Burst
Doomscizor Oval Acce
Evipero Wing Needle
Horusood Spread Edge
Kerbeus Central Defense
Nepsirus Armed Zephyr
Odax Central Blow
Roktavor Heavy Survive
Spryzen Spread Fusion
Unicrest Ring Defense
Valtryek Wing Accel
Wyvern Armed Massive

Dual Layer Burst
B2 Heavy Hold
D2 Force Jaggy
K2 Limited Press
O2 Triple Extreme
R2 Gravity Revolve
S2 Knuckle Unite
U2 Down Needle
W2 Vertical Massive

Stadiums
Triangle Stadium
Square Stadium

Thanks!