15. D2 6GAt Win w/ Burst Finish
16. D2 6GAt Win w/ Burst Finish
17. D2 6GAt Win w/ Stadium Out
18. D2 2GR Win w/ Burst Finish
19. D2 2GR Win w/ Burst Finish
20. D2 6GAt Win w/ Survivor Finish

Overall: D2 2GR: 6 BFs, 2 SFs | D2 6GAt: 6 BFs, 5SFs, 1 SO

D2 2GR Win Rate: 40%, D2 6GAt Win Rate: 60%

Also, for the D2 2GR vs D2 6GR test, I winded up breaking one of the D2 Layers, I'm guessing due to wear and tear. That clear edge on the left side of its layer got cracked and broke. And this isn't the first time this has happened to me. It may also be bc of the Hasbro D2 Layer not taking damage well in that area, which is why it will eventually crack and break. I'll replace it soon to finish the test, but I don't know when. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

no problem, and sorry for pushing your D2 past it's limit.
It's all good. Things happen. I'll eventually replace it soon and continue your test. TBH, it's probably due to the Hasbro D2 Layer not being able to handle damage well over time in that area. But if you have other tests that don't involve D2 for the time being that you want me to do, let me know.
odd combo but stationary attack testing.

gV.2V/M(if you have it).At (second full power) vs. tW.4G.O (first normal power)
(Jan. 18, 2018  3:04 PM)MWF Wrote: odd combo but stationary attack testing.

this would be more suited when he tests gV for stationary attack my guess is it wont be good stationary

So you want GV3 2VAt vs W3 4GO as well as GV3 MAt vs W3 4GO right? Also, my normal power is my full power, but I can also weak or moderate launch either one of the combos for you. Thanks.
(Jan. 18, 2018  8:43 PM)kjrules17 Wrote:

So you want GV3 2VAt vs W3 4GO as well as GV3 MAt vs W3 4GO right? Also, my normal power is my full power, but I can also weak or moderate launch either one of the combos for you. Thanks.

full power for gV and moderate for tW
@[MWF]

Wyvron W3 4Glaive Orbit (First Moderate) vs. Genesis Valtryek V3 2Glaive Atomic (Second)
- W3.4G.O: 19 OS (95% Win Rate)
- GV3.2G.At: 1 KO (5% Win Rate)

Wyvron W3 4Glaive Orbit (First Moderate) vs. Genesis Valtryek V3 Magnum Atomic (Second)
- W3.4G.O: 20 OS (100% Win Rate)
- GV3.M.At: 0 Wins (0% Win Rate)
do u k at vs u k cy alternate launches
Unicrest Knuckle Atomic (Odd) vs. Unicrest Knuckle Cycle (Even)
- U.K.At: 19 OS (95% Win Rate)
- U.K.Cy: 1 OS (5% Win Rate)
Do u k at vs u k z launch in a way that it stall and avoids contact
Alternate launches
Unicrest Knuckle Atomic (First) vs. Unicrest Knuckle Zephyr (Second)
- U.K.At: 13 OS (65% Win Rate)
- U.K.Z: 7 OS (35% Win Rate)
My atomic is the hasbro one and got very rough and I can't lubricate it
(Apr. 01, 2018  10:03 PM)LegendV3 Wrote: My atomic is the hasbro one and got very rough and I can't lubricate it

It just needs to be used to wear down the bump that's causing the stiffness of the driver. Spin it in your hand or on the carpet.
I don't think its that simple, it may be the metal ball inside in the cace I would need to buy a new one

And, it won't lock in to any of my beyblades decently.
(Apr. 02, 2018  4:09 PM)LegendV3 Wrote: I don't think its that simple, it may be the metal ball inside in the cace I would need to buy a new one

And, it won't lock in to any of my beyblades decently.

Metal ball? I know Planet has a metal ball that is like Orbit, but there is no metal ball in Atomic.
I thought there was...?
(Apr. 02, 2018  7:55 PM)LegendV3 Wrote: I thought there was...?

[Image: 3YJFoYW.jpg]

wedge, weight, and planet are metal
yielding and bearing are POM
the others are plastic, probably ABS
Unicrest 7Cross Atomic (Odd) vs. Unicrest 7Cross Yard-S (Battle Ring Mode) (Even): Rebel Blader
- U.7C.At: 0 Wins (0% Win Rate)
- U.7C.Yr-S: 10 OS (100% Win Rate)

The reason for these results might've been because Yard-S is a little taller than most Drivers as well as the possibility that its plastic ring gives it good LAD and it won't scrape as early as the original Yard because it's higher up on the Driver.
(Feb. 10, 2019  10:30 PM)kjrules17 Wrote: Unicrest 7Cross Atomic (Odd) vs. Unicrest 7Cross Yard-S (Battle Ring Mode) (Even): Rebel Blader
- U.7C.At: 0 Wins (0% Win Rate)
- U.7C.Yr-S: 10 OS (100% Win Rate)

The reason for these results might've been because Yard-S is a little taller than most Drivers as well as the possibility that its plastic ring gives it good LAD and it won't scrape as early as the original Yard because it's higher up on the Driver.

WOW! A better Hasbro Atomic!
Is testing for atomic-s done here?
(May. 01, 2019  12:10 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Is testing for atomic-s done here?
I'll be making a testing thread for Atomic-S soon, I literally just got it haha. Haven't had a chance to test it yet, sorry.
(May. 01, 2019  12:14 PM)kjrules17 Wrote: I'll be making a testing thread for Atomic-S soon, I literally just got it haha. Haven't had a chance to test it yet, sorry.
That is quite a fast reply....... 4 minutes approximately is crazy.
(May. 01, 2019  12:20 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: That is quite a fast reply....... 4 minutes approximately is crazy.
Email notifications for threads = ?