[Hasbro]  Anyone knows the differences in competitive use between 0 and 10?

I know they are around the same weight, but their shape and distribution is different
and I want to know what both of them are good in what and which is better than which at something for hasbro combinations

anyone please?
10 has higher OWD and has better stamina, and 0 has better CWD and has better Defense. They're both very similar tho
(May. 03, 2021  4:04 AM)bladekid Wrote: 10 has higher OWD and has better stamina, and 0 has better CWD and has better Defense. They're both very similar tho

Oh I see that!
but most people still uses 0 for stamina rather than ten idk why
(May. 03, 2021  4:04 AM)bladekid Wrote: 10 has higher OWD and has better stamina, and 0 has better CWD and has better Defense. They're both very similar tho

OWD?
(May. 03, 2021  10:39 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote:

OWD?
Outward weight distribution
(May. 03, 2021  4:23 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:

Oh I see that!
but most people still uses 0 for stamina rather than ten idk why

10 is more bursty than 0, and their stamina potential doesn't differ all that much, so, realistically, it's a game of trade-offs. Are you willing to sacrifice more burst defense for better overall stamina, or go safer with 0?
10- 23 grams, OWD
0- 24 grams, CWD

I don’t even know why I’m saying this, I really can’t tell the difference. I’d just use 0 because of its weight, and smooth shape around the outside.
(May. 11, 2021  5:33 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: 10- 23 grams, OWD
0- 24 grams, CWD

I don’t even know why I’m saying this, I really can’t tell the difference. I’d just use 0 because of its weight, and smooth shape around the outside.

I will do some spin  testings with the same combo (glide ragnaruk eternal) once I have the time and I will see who is better at stamina
and then put them against every kind of bey so I know which disk is overall better
But you will launch them at different times, for accurate tests you need both beys launched at the same time
(May. 12, 2021  5:36 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: But you will launch them at different times, for accurate tests you need both beys launched at the same time

Alternating launches work as well.