[Hasbro]  A2 can spin steal like F4? Testing and disscussion

I have heard that Fafnir F4 can spin steal with the help of jagged lines on the blue plastic parts. I see that A2 (and it's "evolution") has jagged lines upon it. So, the demographic for this thread is to see if A2 and A4 (same thing) can spin steal. 10 rounds per test, A2 is handspun. 

Our first test is with a rather illegal burst classic combo.

Anubion A2 Polish Xtend-S vs. Dragoon F Outer Atomic
Anubion win rate: 90% (6 bursts and 3 outspins)
Dragoon Win rate: 10% (1 outspin)

Wow! Just wow! That combo is an illegal combo because of the wieght and LAD and A2 took it down!

The next test is with an attack combo

Anubion A2 Polish Xtend-S vs. Dragoon F Gravity Xtreme
Anubion win rate: 60% (4 bursts and 2 outspins)
Dragoon win rate: 40% (4 outspins)

Final thoughts: Yes, A2 and A4 can spin steal. It may be very little at times but hey, still can spin steal from left spinning foes.
(Dec. 28, 2019  6:52 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: I have heard that Fafnir F4 can spin steal with the help of jagged lines on the blue plastic parts. I see that A2 (and it's "evolution") has jagged lines upon it. So, the demographic for this thread is to see if A2 and A4 (same thing) can spin steal. 10 rounds per test, A2 is handspun. 

Our first test is with a rather illegal burst classic combo.

Anubion A2 Polish Xtend-S vs. Dragoon F Outer Atomic
Anubion win rate: 90% (6 bursts and 3 outspins)
Dragoon Win rate: 10% (1 outspin)

Wow! Just wow! That combo is an illegal combo because of the wieght and LAD and A2 took it down!

The next test is with an attack combo

Anubion A2 Polish Xtend-S vs. Dragoon F Gravity Xtreme
Anubion win rate: 60% (4 bursts and 2 outspins)
Dragoon win rate: 40% (4 outspins)

Final thoughts: Yes, A2 and A4 can spin steal. It may be very little at times but hey, still can spin steal from left spinning foes.

Anubion is too round to do any spin stealing. The combo most likely won because of outspinning it, not spin steal.
Ok, any bey can steal spin. It's called equilizing. And also, At is banned for it's same spin and same spin LAD as in opposite spin, it loses to a lot in classic. Also dragoon just isn't that good. Though A2 is good in opposite spin, it's still worse than K1.
Extend-S will almost always best Atomic and Atomic-S in opposite spin thanks to Extend-S’s LAD. Also, Dragoon F, while good, is not incredibly powerful when compared to other BSC layers.
why do I keep seeing stuff that doesn't make sense from this guy? While the others are right. It's like you don't know what you're doing tbh and don't entirely know how beyblades work. It's just my opinion but from everything else you've posted what I'm saying is kinda true.
(Dec. 28, 2019  10:22 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: why do I keep seeing stuff that doesn't make sense from this guy? While the others are right. It's like you don't know what you're doing tbh and don't entirely know how beyblades work. It's just my opinion but from everything else you've posted what I'm saying is kinda true.

To whom are you referring to?
(Dec. 28, 2019  11:55 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2019  10:22 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: why do I keep seeing stuff that doesn't make sense from this guy? While the others are right. It's like you don't know what you're doing tbh and don't entirely know how beyblades work. It's just my opinion but from everything else you've posted what I'm saying is kinda true.

To whom are you referring to?

He is refering to me. I need a better understanding with stuff and I keep getting stuff confused. I need help, I admit it.