[Hasbro]  A Miscellaneous Testing Thread

(Jul. 01, 2019  4:08 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Use 0lift for that too
(Right Spin) SRS3.0L.Br (Down Skirt Mode) vs. (Left Spin) SRS3.0L.Ds-S (Down Skirt Mode) (SS Mode), got it. I'll try to get it done soon. Btw, I'm probably gonna weak launch both Beys with alternate launches as well, as Ds-S is one of many SlingShock Drivers that will usually Self-KO when hard launched in the Burst BeyStadium Standard Type.
Alright, so I recently got 2 more Hasbro Exclusive Turbo Layers, Balar B4 and Gargoyle G4, so I tested them against the other 6 Hasbro Exclusive Turbo Layers I have (Cyclops C4, Dullahan D4, Kraken K4, Ogre O4, Sphinx S4, and Typhon T4) on Gravity Orbit to see where they stand. I also plan on doing the same thing when I get the other 2 new Hasbro Exclusive Turbo Layers, Morrigna M4 and Rudr R4.

If you want to see the previous Hasbro Exclusive Turbo Layer tests I did, check them out here: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Hasbro-...pid1528557

Just like last time, for the rankings, I gave each Layer a +1 whenever it had a win rate greater than 50% against another Layer, a -1 whenever it had a win rate less than 50% against another Layer, and 0 when both of the Layers' win rates were 50%.

Here are the new rankings.

Until I get Morrigna M4 and Rudr R4, I'm probably going to resume SlingShock Driver testing and stuff.
I don't know if it counts for anything but I found a combo that shouldn't be as good as it is. The combo is Xcalius X3 (Xcalius Set release). 2L. Zt (From Spryzen Requiem S3). I don't know why exactly but somehow, Lift doesn't seem to scrape very much on this combo. 2 seems to be able to be swapped out for 7.
Ef.0w.yrdS for good defense and nice weight
(Sep. 02, 2019  3:12 PM)IloveKyogre1 Wrote: Ef.0w.yrdS for good defense and nice weight
That is wrong in 2 ways
Can S2/S.G.wedge-s be tested (against combos of your choice)? I would suggest trying it against Y.G/H.yard-s (BR mode), U.G/H.U, Dragoon fighter.polish.xtend-s (BR mode).
Against unicrest, use BR mode. Against yegdrion, try out both modes (for SS mode, try stalling and sliding shoot). And, against dragoon, use SS mode hard sliding shoot.
Also, which (spryzen S1/S2) has higher stamina in this combo? (you needn't both S1 and S2 for all 3 tests)
Just got Morrigna M4 and Rudr R4, the other two Hasbro Exclusive Turbo Layers I was missing. I tested them against the other 8 Hasbro Exclusive Turbo Layers I have (Balar B4, Cyclops C4, Dullahan D4, Gargoyle G4, Kraken K4, Ogre O4, Sphinx S4, and Typhon T4) on Gravity Orbit to see where they stand.

If you want to see the previous Hasbro Exclusive Turbo Layer tests I did, check them out here: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Hasbro-...pid1528557 and here: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Hasbro-...pid1537755

Just like last time, for the rankings, I gave each Layer a +1 whenever it had a win rate greater than 50% against another Layer, a -1 whenever it had a win rate less than 50% against another Layer, and 0 when both of the Layers' win rates were 50%.

Here are the new rankings.

Just keep in mind, these rankings are only in regards to how each of these Layers perform against one another on the same setup. In this case, Gravity Orbit. Performance can differ if these Layers are used on other combos or battled against other Layers on the same or different setups.
Has any one done any testing on the Hypersphere beyblades?
A while back I did mirror match testing between the 9 Layers that were able to beat Forneus F4 (Cognite C3, Doomscizor D2, Dranzer Flame, Driger Slash, Kerbeus, Unicrest, Wyvron W2, Yegdrion, and Yegdrion Y2). If you want to check that out, click here.

Anyway, I wanted to try out other legal Burst Classic Layers against those Layers mentioned above (excluding Cognite C3, as it was banned in Burst Classic). But some Layers were held back by bad Burst Resistance, so instead of using my usual Gravity Orbit setup, I used Heavy Revolve, with the Revolve coming from Asteroid Zeutron Z3 as it is very tight. I had tested Anubion A2 against the 8 Layers using Heavy Revolve but before I post that, I want to post my testing of the 8 Layers against each other with the new Heavy Revolve setup.

Final Thoughts (Click to View)
Here are the tests I did with Anubion A2 vs. the 8 Layers with both using Heavy and the tight Revolve from Asteroid Zeutron Z3.

In previous posts, I had done testing with the Layers Anubion A2, Doomscizor D2, Dranzer Flame, Driger Slash, Kerbeus, Unicrest, Wyvron W2, Yegdrion, and Yegdrion Y2. However, when I was going to test other Layers against those, I realized that I might need to change my testing setup for Burst Classic again as I wanted to just compare Stamina between Layers. Some of these Layers don't have good Burst Resistance as shown in previous testing but they may have good Stamina, so a tighter setup is needed to get a better idea of where they fall Stamina-wise. This time around, I used Heavy Defense for my testing. I definitely had a pretty big decrease of Bursts seen, but I'll mention more about that later in this post.

Here's the Heavy Defense Stamina testing I did for the Hasbro Exclusive Dual Layers (Diomedes D2, Hyrus H2, Istros I2, Orpheus O2, Surtr S2, and Tyros T2). In previous testing, Diomedes D2 did the best because it could Burst and also Out-Spin the other Layers but this time around, things were definitely different.

Here are some Stamina tests I did a while back.

I had Orpheus O2, Morrigna M4, and Jormuntor J2 face the usual Hasbro Single and Dual Layers from previous tests I've done.

Orpheus O2 Tests (Click to View)

Morrigna M4 Tests (Click to View)

Jormuntor J2 Tests (Click to View)
Here's some testing to compare the Stamina between the Hasbro Exclusive Turbo Layers (Balar B4, Cyclops C4, Dullahan D4, Gargoyle G4, Kraken K4, Morrigna M4, Ogre O4, Rudr R4, Sphinx S4, and Typhon T4) using Heavy Defense on both Layers.

(Jun. 06, 2020  9:43 PM)kjrules17 Wrote: Here's some testing to compare the Stamina between the Hasbro Exclusive Turbo Layers (Balar B4, Cyclops C4, Dullahan D4, Gargoyle G4, Kraken K4, Morrigna M4, Ogre O4, Rudr R4, Sphinx S4, and Typhon T4) using Heavy Defense on both Layers.

Will you do it with Rise exclusives eventually when Monster Ogre and others come out? Also my boi (or gal) Morrigna won!!
(Jun. 06, 2020  9:57 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Will you do it with Rise exclusives eventually when Monster Ogre and others come out? Also my boi (or gal) Morrigna won!!

Maybe 🤷🏾‍♂️