Has a tv show or movie ever made you cry?

Poll: Ever cried from an emotional tv show or movie?

Yes
72.09%
No
27.91%
Total: 100% 43 vote(s)
I was little, and I was watching Pokemon 4ever. I thought Celebi actually died, and I also thought the Celebi on my game did too. (I thought there was only one of each legendary in all existence, and Pokemon was real :v)
Phantom of the opera OMG every part of that movie makes me cry....u will know wut I mean if u watch it.....btw I know this is not a movie but in mw2 when sheperd killed ghost...I bawled lol
Kamen Rider W/Double 48 -
Kamen Rider Blade 49 -
Later
Dead Poets Society -
Grave of the Fireflies
Kamen Rider Kiva
Um...dont LOL at the name.
When I was 7 I cried when they released the whale in Free Willy.
Toy Story 3 didnt even get me close to crying. I dont see whats so sad about it?
I cried at the end of bridge to terabithia, i was 9.
I kinda cried when i watched the last episode of yugioh
Marley and Me. My Dog had just died about a month or 2 ago too.
a few of my show new one and old ones the most recnt was when yuu's bey brock and he was crying and all of sunted i was crying or when the battle ryuuga vs tsubasa was comeing to a end i almost yelled at my tv i had cover my mulquiorraouth coz ever else was asleep or when grimjow died me and my sister both cry wean it looked liked
Weli never had but i have gotten teary eyed during the few ( some are books)................

- The Undrland Chornicals Code of the Claw
When Boots gives Gregor the plastic bat and says it is Aries.
- Draon Ball GT
Obuious reasons
Pendragon Soilders of Halla
When they are in the future at the end.

uhhhhhh.... that is it so far
Dragon Ball GT and Yugioh
Christmas Shoes. Just the song almost makes me cry.
Naruto >>>

In the old series when Choji was fighting some sound ninja & uses his ultimate jutsu & the episode ends it feels like he is dying , man i cried alot & ssearched the net to see if he was alive or not

Spiderman 3 >>>

I was really felt sad & cried a lot when Harry Osborn who was helping spiderman , got killed
When I finished Bakugan season 1. After they all say goodbye and the Bakugan fly up to the sky.

I've gotten puppy dog eyed a few times, but forgot what I watched. But I think one of them was Green Green. It ended so fast and was sorta a cliff hanger. You would understand if you watched it.
not that i can remember, the closest i've been to crying was when chuck bass got shot on gossip girl (lol)
The episode of Pikachu's Goodbye in Pokemon makes me cry. Even if I watch it five times, I'll cry all five times, that episode is so emotional.

Oh and, when I was a like four year old, Digimon also made me cry (of fear) when Greymon became Skull Greymon lol.
Dragon ball gt.
No questions asked.
Last episode I sat for minutes after, sad.
But then a couple weeks later, I started the series from DBZ episode 1 Smile
Then cried again at the end of DbGT
Then re watched it again.
Then cried again.

It's a cycle.
Never cried. But I did get puppy eyes When watching the episode of pokemon where misty leaves for good. (I was a little kid. deal with it)
I think I came close to crying at the end of SGT. Frog season 2. I didn't want my froggies to leave!
Uhm *cough* Last week, when I was watching the final Ep of Pokemon DPSLV. Man I don't get it, every pokemon season when Ash ready to go home, I end up getting teary and restart my pokemon games all the time T_____T;
More like what movies/tv shows haven't made me cry. I don't get emotional from the stereotypical chick flicks though...
Quote:RE: Has a tv show or movie ever made you cry?

More like, every single episode of this anime series.

I don't even know man, even happy episodes made you cry o(╥﹏╥)o
(Apr. 30, 2013  12:19 AM)Insomniac. Wrote:
Quote:RE: Has a tv show or movie ever made you cry?

More like, every single episode of this anime series.

I don't even know man, even happy episodes made you cry o(╥﹏╥)o
The first season, too? I only saw the first season of Clannad, but I was kind of disappointed with the lack of emotion (though I hear the After Story is all feels)
Yeah.Guilty Crown episode 22 when Inori died litterally been crying all night
Canned, some episodes of SAO, TFIOS movie, and
That one Pokemon episode where Ash releases Butterfree...Crying I also cried the first time I saw the movie Hachi...*cries*

Oh yeah I just realized. Y'know not only can you cry through sadness. But you can also cry from extreme laughter so do funny movies count too like...Dumb and Dumber???
Angel Beats!.
Watch; understand.