Haruhism

(Jun. 08, 2011  11:19 PM)Temporal Wrote: Fair enough, but technically, isn't that Haruhi? It was her wish that it happen, so it did. It's supposed to be because of the contact lens. I still think that Nagato's various pranks are funnier. (TMoSH-chan)

And that Balloon-dog that mini-Ryoko has, it was funny when it blew up!
Has anyone heard of 'The Genderbending Of Haruhi Suzumiya', It's when there is oppisite gender counterparts of TMOHS characters,
And Also, How come there's so much things that are left out of the anime, like Sasaki, Sky Canopy Dominion
and such; I just want them to appear!
I haven't watched this in a while, but it's still my favorite anime. I know the clubs leader pretty well and I got her to let me pick next weeks anime. I think you all know which one I'm choosing >: D
Obviously it's Soul Eater!

I kid, I kid.

Haven't watched this anime for a few months now. Too busy w/ Beyblade 4D, Inazuma Eleven GO! and Soul Eater (I'm almost done ;_; ) Still rated in my top 10 though. The fan art for this is really well done as well.
Watching that and the making of the video, this dude has serious skills.
If you want to know what a person like HS would be like without powers but still keeping the same dangerous and annoying personality, look up Bling Teens, this is based off of a true story. The girl that the dude likes is the HS of our world.
Haven't watched this for awhile...
NOW LEARN THE DANCE TO MIRACLE ENCORE!
That was edited by my sister.
Never. I tried Hare Hare Yukai. It failed. I had to deal with a knot on my head for a month, and it hurt like hell. It took MAYBE three hours to clean half of the blood off of my desk.
Fun anime but I still feel it ended well with the main story end.
I didn't watch any further.
I remembered this topic while listening to Tomare!, so I may as well respond. The anime DOES wrap itself up well, but this second season that I think you're referencing are actually parts of the main story. The episodes weren't released in chronological order. (Like: The Endless Eight arc is part of the second season, I think. But it comes right after Bamboo Leaf Rhapsody, and before a few other episodes. It's odd, but they go right into the middle of the series. Plus, you should watch Suzumiya Haruhi-chan, it's a spin-off, and it's pretty funny.)

Also: "Does it help if I say that I'm an acquaintance of Haruhi Suzumiya?" That was one of the best lines of the series.
Or ''What's that", "It's a Camel Cricket", "geez, Thanks Captain Obvious"
You guys should join HS.net.
(Nov. 26, 2011  2:53 AM)sum 472 Wrote: Or ''What's that", "It's a Camel Cricket", "geez, Thanks Captain Obvious"
You guys should join HS.net.
Oh my god... Koizumi's sarcasm is just so hilarious, especially in that scene.... XD

I'm a member on Haruhisuzumiya.net, my username is Bey-Heart (SURPRISE! XD) Actually, the site is an affiliate with Otaku Space. Tongue_out

Okay, I just watched this on Youtube and I'm totally blown away XD This is only funny for those who know about the Ace Attorney Pheonix Wright games.

A Pheonix Wright hommage/wink in Haruhi. That's so much awesome, it's almost palpable XD
I showed my girlfriend that a while ago, and she was amazed.

I still gotta maker her watch the series, haha.
I love(d) this Anime. I will be completely honest, when I first saw the movie I may have shed a few tears at some parts, I had originally watched the Japanese Version with english subtiles, but just recently i've watched the english dub.
Just equally as awesome Grin