Haruhism

Lol. Notice how they slipped "Death" in there. XD

Does anybody else here go on the Haruhisuzumiya.net forums? I'm pretty sure it was the user "Nagato-San" that posted that. I may be wrong though...
I go on. I hate how you must get your post approved though. On your intro I said "Your twin is here!" or something like that. It gets annoying for me. I also explained the relationship between you and I.
Today I started reading The Melancholy Of Suzumiya Haruhi-Chan. I'm borrowing it from a friend in my Algebra I class. She just recently purchased it at Borders Book Store and finished it in class today. It was kinda odd because I was in my chair reading Shaman King and she comes up to me and shoves the book in my face and said "I want you to borrow this." My first thought was "Are you trying to be Nagato?!?!" It was kinda hilarious.

So anyway, I started the book today. It's really funny. It's pretty much a Parody of the entire series, and sometimes they will use an idea that happened in the series but change it so that it's completely different. But they also made some odd changes. Mikuru is supposed to be "So cute she turns into a sheep." and Nagato is supposedly an Otaku now. I didn't get much time to read it today, but it's still hilarious. Nagato has discovered Video Games and it's her new hobby. So Kyon gave her some Bunny Headphones so that the noises won't bother anybody. There was another scene where they were looking at the character design idea's for the movie that they made. The design Haruhi originally planned for Mikuru was for her to shoot explosives from her [I think you already know. It's Mikuru, so that should explain everything] and Nagato explained that she read about an explosive they could do that with. But if they had some of it the size of Mikuru's [You already know.] than it would cause enough heat to incinerate the surface of the earth 7 times over! XD

This book is extremely hilarious! I suggest it for any other Haruhi fans here. Also, there is more than one book, so that's even better! XD
I lol'ed so hard at the you already know parts. But that looks like a good book! I'll try to read it if I can.
(Apr. 11, 2011  8:58 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: I lol'ed so hard at the you already know parts. But that looks like a good book! I'll try to read it if I can.
Lol. It's very funny. I was sitting in the school library reading this during lunch (In my usual spot where it's hard to find me) and I was laughing through a lot of what I read from it. XD

Just wait until you see what Koizumi becomes. They start to parody Power Rangers by making Koizumi a "Esper Ranger" He even look like a Power Ranger too! XD
I have that character CD. It came with my DVD set I got at a swap meet.
(Apr. 12, 2011  1:21 AM)Nano Wrote: I have that character CD. It came with my DVD set I got at a swap meet.
I saw a deal like that online once. It was the first DVD Volume, and it came with one of the CD's and I think it also came with a Decal.(?) I'm pretty sure it came with the Koizumi CD.
Mine was a set with DVD 1, Kyon CD, and Kyon's Sister Cd. However I didn't get the other CD Unhappy However both the things were new.
(Apr. 12, 2011  1:34 AM)Nano Wrote: Mine was a set with DVD 1, Kyon CD, and Kyon's Sister Cd. However I didn't get the other CD Unhappy However both the things were new.
You gotta post a picture of all your Haruhi Suzumiya items sometime. I kinda wanna see. Tongue_out I have a feeling there are some Haruhi Items your keeping a secret from us. XD
Here you go Bey-Heart. I'm too lazy to put all the picture on here.
(Apr. 12, 2011  1:50 AM)Nano Wrote: Here you go Bey-Heart. I'm too lazy to put all the picture on here.
It says I need a password. Stop being lazy and post the photo!
Oh. I think you posted those before. But the hat is new! Joyful_3
I've watched TMoHS on my local channel a while ago (I think it was around the Endless Eight part) and I have to say, It's a good anime. When I saw the commercial, I was like "I'm going to watch this to see why Nano likes it so much!"

Well anyways, what's a good site to watch TMoHS? It's the first time I watched it.
Youtube is where I watch it.
(Apr. 13, 2011  5:41 PM)Delta Blader Wrote: I've watched TMoHS on my local channel a while ago (I think it was around the Endless Eight part) and I have to say, It's a good anime. When I saw the commercial, I was like "I'm going to watch this to see why Nano likes it so much!"

Well anyways, what's a good site to watch TMoHS? It's the first time I watched it.
The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya doesn't come on any TV hannels in America. What country are you from? In America it's only on DVD.

I watch it on YouTube.

EDIT: Oh. Your in the Philipines. That explains it.
Man, I really hope they decide to make a new season! You'd think that The Disappearance Of Haruhi Suzumiya movie would have put their ratings through the roof, which would make up for the endless eight and compel them to make a new season! Anyone hear anything about a season 3?

And for the record, I can proudly say as of today that I have watched the TMoHS 3 times (each time sticking it out through the endless eight). I am definitely a Haruhist (When I told my brother that, he asked if that meant I was a druggy)
My friend forced me to watch the first three episodes again and I am happy to say I am not a hater anymore! It was so funny when they were looking a Haruhi like she was insane after her alien esper speech.
(Apr. 20, 2011  9:20 PM)Sparta Wrote: Man, I really hope they decide to make a new season! You'd think that The Disappearance Of Haruhi Suzumiya movie would have put their ratings through the roof, which would make up for the endless eight and compel them to make a new season! Anyone hear anything about a season 3?
No news so far on Season 3.

Lol, I finished season 2, but I have a few episodes left to watch in Season 1. I'm getting kinda lazy though.

Aya Hirano (Haruhi's Japanese VA) stated that she is not allowed to take any roles in new anime. She can continue to ones she is already in, but she can't start any new ones. I don't know why, but here is a link to the article.

http://www.haruhisuzumiya.net/2011/04/18...new-anime/
(Apr. 20, 2011  10:01 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2011  9:20 PM)Sparta Wrote: Man, I really hope they decide to make a new season! You'd think that The Disappearance Of Haruhi Suzumiya movie would have put their ratings through the roof, which would make up for the endless eight and compel them to make a new season! Anyone hear anything about a season 3?
No news so far on Season 3.

Lol, I finished season 2, but I have a few episodes left to watch in Season 1. I'm getting kinda lazy though.

Aya Hirano (Haruhi's Japanese VA) stated that she is not allowed to take any roles in new anime. She can continue to ones she is already in, but she can't start any new ones. I don't know why, but here is a link to the article.

http://www.haruhisuzumiya.net/2011/04/18...new-anime/

Phew I guess since she's already in TMoHS she will continue.

Or am I wrong?

Oh, and I just found this/ It's definitely not a reliable source, but it's something.

Personally, I see a season 3 sometime in 2012.
Wow, I just BUMPED into an old friend of mine.

All joking aside, I had the creepiest experience! There's a girl that sits behind me in homeroom that's always very energetic. I went over her house once for a party of our little group of friends: One that stutters a lot and is always nervous, one that is always very serious and quiet, and my friend (the only other dude besides me) who always does this hair flip.

COINCIDENCE?!

I guess the girl behind me is haruhi, the girl who's nervous is mikuru, the serious girl is nagato, my friend is Koizumi, and I'm.....KYON?!
Actually, quiet and serious would fit Kyon a little better, so you're probably more like Koizumi. Do you smile a lot and have really weird Yaoi stuff made for you? XD

Anyway, I just watched the entire Endless Eight and I gotta say, it's a pretty brave move on the writer's part, since the general reaction probably would have been "F*ck that, man."

Luckily, Crispin Freeman's voice acting is always good, even if he says the same thing like 10 times in a row.
Episode 00 re watched. i loved like i did the first time. love seeing Yuki in her witch outfit. she looks cute in it. besides that episode ive been to busy to watch more.
(Apr. 30, 2011  12:29 AM)Dude Wrote: Actually, quiet and serious would fit Kyon a little better, so you're probably more like Koizumi. Do you smile a lot and have really weird Yaoi stuff made for you? XD
Ha, thankfully not. My friend does that weird hair flip that koizumi does. Besides, though I seem cheerfull, I rarely smile, save for when Indo something my
Brother can't Smile