48.89%
well yes but actually yes
28.89%
No (jk yes)
4.44%
No
17.78%
Total: 100% 45 vote(s)
(Dec. 07, 2020  7:35 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: everyone, harry is dead. Today, L drago digested him. He had crunchy bones and good meat. Please find some like harry and give them to me. If u do so, u will gain the favor of the DRAGON EMEPEROR!

EVERYONE, DON'T LISTEN TO THIS NONSENSE. WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED WAS THAT HARRY BLEW UP L-DRAGO, RYUGA AND SAKYO. HARRY IS CURRENTLY FIGHTING AMANE
(Dec. 08, 2020  8:04 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2020  7:35 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: everyone, harry is dead. Today, L drago digested him. He had crunchy bones and good meat. Please find some like harry and give them to me. If u do so, u will gain the favor of the DRAGON EMEPEROR!

EVERYONE, DON'T LISTEN TO THIS NONSENSE. WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED WAS THAT HARRY BLEW UP L-DRAGO, RYUGA AND SAKYO. HARRY IS CURRENTLY FIGHTING AMANE

Harry is dead.......Idrago digested him!
(Dec. 08, 2020  8:06 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2020  8:04 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: EVERYONE, DON'T LISTEN TO THIS NONSENSE. WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED WAS THAT HARRY BLEW UP L-DRAGO, RYUGA AND SAKYO. HARRY IS CURRENTLY FIGHTING AMANE

Harry is dead.......Idrago digested him!
harry just created an illusion making you think he died. Harry is actually fighting Amane in the center of the universe. Harry also killed L-drago, Ryuga and Sakyo and took their places.
(Dec. 08, 2020  8:07 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2020  8:06 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Harry is dead.......Idrago digested him!
harry just created an illusion making you think he died. Harry is actually fighting Amane in the center of the universe. Harry also killed L-drago, Ryuga and Sakyo and took their places.

there is no way I have l drago in my hand
(Dec. 08, 2020  8:08 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2020  8:07 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: harry just created an illusion making you think he died. Harry is actually fighting Amane in the center of the universe. Harry also killed L-drago, Ryuga and Sakyo and took their places.

there is no way I have l drago in my hand

that is a new L-drago that Harry made for you.
(Dec. 08, 2020  8:10 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2020  8:08 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: there is no way I have l drago in my hand

that is a new L-drago that Harry made for you.

,lie DONT MESS WITH THE DRAGON EMEPEROR!

(Dec. 08, 2020  8:08 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: This is so pathetic.

its a joke calm down my friend
(Dec. 08, 2020  8:11 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2020  8:10 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: that is a new L-drago that Harry made for you.

,lie DONT MESS WITH THE DRAGON EMEPEROR!

Oh but its true. Its a clone made by harry that has all the same powers and is identical to the original.
Mostly because harry felt bad for you.
L-Drago was done for ever since the day it was born.
(Dec. 08, 2020  8:17 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: L-Drago was done for ever since the day it was born.

Yeah. Because of how powerful Harry and Amane are.
(Dec. 08, 2020  8:11 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Dragon Emperor died a long time ago

STOP!
yeah leave ryuga alone. and I am killing harry
(Dec. 08, 2020  8:18 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2020  8:17 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: L-Drago was done for ever since the day it was born.

Yeah. Because of how powerful Harry and Amane are.

amane and harry are freaking weaklings

it wasnt how is it alive? LIAR

(Dec. 08, 2020  8:14 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2020  8:11 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: ,lie DONT MESS WITH THE DRAGON EMEPEROR!

Oh but its true. Its a clone made by harry that has all the same powers and is identical to the original.

lie! Harry is dead
(Dec. 08, 2020  9:07 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2020  8:18 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: Yeah. Because of how powerful Harry and Amane are.

amane and harry are freaking weaklings

it wasnt how is it alive? LIAR

(Dec. 08, 2020  8:14 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: Oh but its true. Its a clone made by harry that has all the same powers and is identical to the original.

lie! Harry is dead
wrong! Harry is sitting on leans shoulder.
how isnt this thread with 1000000 replies!
are we blind!
I made a meme that is so true I posted in beyblade memes collection
[Image: BRUH.png]
Im almost gonna quit burst cause of this.
This thread should have millions of replies