well yes but actually yes
28.89%
No (jk yes)
4.44%
No
17.78%
Total: 100% 45 vote(s)
(Oct. 20, 2020  12:26 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  12:25 AM)g2_ Wrote: I hate Carl.

Who even is Carl?
That disgusting thing, owned by Cuza.
(Oct. 20, 2020  12:27 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  12:26 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Who even is Carl?
That disgusting thing, owned by Cuza.

*pulls out shotgun* I got the bread boys we gonna hunt this parrot down
Ok i've seen someone say something about this in a different thread but sadly I think Harry will die in Sparking.
Ok Harry is the light of Lean and some might say it's what keep Lean his sanity.
But here are two ways Harry might die.
1. When Lean is fighting Valt next episode a bey might hit Harry or it will get in some sort of accident in the battle and will lose its life. It could also happen in a future battle.
2. After Lean loses to Shu and becomes so furious and frustrated to the point where he lost his emotions Harry does his little hedgehog noises thing and Lean and this is very horrifying but Lean kills Harry after he realizes what he has done he will be in a deeper and greater depression and anger than Red Eye was. Then he will make a new Lucifer and avenge Harry by destroying all the Legends.
(Oct. 20, 2020  12:30 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: Ok i've seen someone say something about this in a different thread but sadly I think Harry will die in Sparking.
Ok Harry is the light of Lean and some might say it's what keep Lean his sanity.
1. When Lean is fighting Valt next episode a bey might hit Harry or it will get in some sort of accident in the battle and will lose its life. It could also happen in a future battle.
2. After Lean loses to Shu and becomes so furious and frustrated to the point where he lost his emotions Harry does his little hedgehog noises thing and Lean and this is very horrifying but Lean kills Harry after he realizes what he has done he will be in a deeper and greater depression and anger than Red Eye was. Then he will make a new Lucifer and avenge Harry by destroying all the Legends.

If this happens me and the boys gonna come to Takara Tomy to go revive Harry and raid the place
I hope they give Harry all the Plot Armour or were gonna start a riot on TT to make Harry the strongest blader ever
(Oct. 20, 2020  12:36 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I hope they give Harry all the Plot Armour or were gonna start a riot on TT to make Harry the strongest blader ever

Me and the boys if tt kills Harry: “fbi open up, this is a raid”
Harry must be protected, at all cost.
The HLM community finna arrive at Takara Tomy and be like Hedgehog lives matter
Harry is the ultimate beyblade we were waiting for. He gonna chomp on all those over weaklings made of plastic, metal, rubber, and more.
They should do a spin-off with only Harry as the  protagonist.
The last episode of sparking I know exactly what will happen. Harry will transform into a hedgehog human and make the ultimate bey. He will break every bey and the only bey left in existence is Harry’s bey.
(Oct. 20, 2020  2:19 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: The last episode of sparking I know exactly what will happen. Harry will transform into a hedgehog human and make the ultimate bey. He will break every bey and the only bey left in existence is Harry’s bey.

Actually that’s Amane’s job, the now-fallen Harry will reserect Amane to destroy and restart the world with proto-nemesis
(Oct. 20, 2020  2:11 AM)Zeutron Wrote: They should do a spin-off with only Harry as the  protagonist.

They should make a little spin-off in the middle of the ep with all the burst pets. Carl, Tango's cat, Harry, and Free's deer. It will be so fun.
(Oct. 20, 2020  12:30 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: Ok i've seen someone say something about this in a different thread but sadly I think Harry will die in Sparking.
https://imgflip.com/i/4j4651
(Oct. 20, 2020  2:45 AM)The Blacknight Wrote:
https://imgflip.com/i/4j4651

My boi it's just a theory.
(Oct. 20, 2020  2:51 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  2:45 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: https://imgflip.com/i/4j4651

My boi it's just a theory.

tis a joke my friend
(Oct. 20, 2020  2:52 AM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  2:51 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: My boi it's just a theory.

tis a joke my friend

very true indeed
I need an explanation on something: If Harry is the ultimate form of light, why does he do that demonic growling thing at everyone?
(Oct. 20, 2020  1:10 PM)Apollo17 Wrote: I need an explanation on something: If Harry is the ultimate form of light, why does he do that demonic growling thing at everyone?

*pulls out lmg with religious intent* how dare you call it demonic
A collage (3) of cute harry pics
https://imgflip.com/i/4j5yen
(Oct. 20, 2020  2:56 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Where can i even get a hedgehog

...the pet store
This thread has become a train wreck, we need mods here.
(Oct. 20, 2020  1:10 PM)Apollo17 Wrote: I need an explanation on something: If Harry is the ultimate form of light, why does he do that demonic growling thing at everyone?

Me too!