4.44%
No
17.78%
Total: 100% 45 vote(s)
ahh, a man of culture
Wow did I really go on the duplicate thread by accident

Anyway Imma stick around for pics 👀
I don't know how to send pics but whoever know just keep em coming
This really belongs in random Beyblade anime and manga thoughts honestly, no matter how cute Harry is. And also Ryota is better
(Oct. 19, 2020  5:21 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: This really belongs in random Beyblade anime and manga thoughts honestly, no matter how cute Harry is. And also Ryota is better

How dare u (jk) but harry is way cuter and is keeping sparking in top shape. He's the cuteness to Lean's craziness.
I honestly despise this thread the most
This is the best thread invented in the history of threads.
Why does this thread exist lol.
Harry beat valt in the final battle!
Let’s all remember that Harry is a deity sent by Rantaro to counter the dark energy of destruction that is Lane who is just a fragment of Amane
How do you post pictures?
(Oct. 19, 2020  1:19 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Let’s all remember that Harry is a deity sent by Rantaro to counter the dark energy of destruction that is Lane who is just a fragment of Amane

I swear man...why.....XD
(Oct. 19, 2020  1:31 PM)Apollo17 Wrote: How do you post pictures?

I have no idea thats why I asked everyone that saw this thread.
Harry is super cute man. No matter what Harry will always be one of the most respected characters in beyblade
(Oct. 19, 2020  1:51 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Harry is super cute man. No matter what Harry will always be one of the most respected characters in beyblade

NO CAP
(Oct. 19, 2020  1:57 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2020  1:51 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Harry is super cute man. No matter what Harry will always be one of the most respected characters in beyblade

NO CAP

Harry deserves to be the strongest blader in the world. I don't care if Valt was a legend his days are over. Harry is the new legend and he deserves a bey
Who is harry?
(Oct. 19, 2020  2:08 PM)bladekid Wrote: Who is harry?

A hedgehog. The pet of Lean
(Oct. 19, 2020  2:09 PM)g2_ Wrote: Our lord and savior.
true lol
What if Harry is the real bad guy. What if like Ratatouille he's controlling Lane from his hair. OOOOOOOOOOO!
(Oct. 19, 2020  2:12 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: What if Harry is the real bad guy. What if like Ratatouille he's controlling Lane from his hair. OOOOOOOOOOO!
It's possible Harry can be the main antagonist of sparking and he owns Lucifer
For the first time I actually feel joy in my life
I really wanted harry pics
he have around the same power as God in the beyblade universe