Happy Brad Day III !!

http://worldbeyblade.org/images/bradday3wboheaderpm.jpg
Right beside the center on the left.
Oh..... I see it now.

Also, nice job on the banner! Who made it?
(Dec. 16, 2011  2:57 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: http://worldbeyblade.org/images/bradday3wboheaderpm.jpg
Right beside the center on the left.

LOL i still cant find it....

OMG I see brad's face in the banner haha
(Dec. 16, 2011  3:00 AM)Imperial Wrote: Oh..... I see it now.

Also, nice job on the banner! Who made it?

I did. Smile

Valentin is on the other side of the original picture, but you can't see it on the banner:

[Image: P1040057.jpg]
Time to go yell at Valentin.
I can't even find it. Angry Beside the Beyblade in the middle? Someone give an idiot-proof explanation or something.
can someone just make a pic of it with a big red circle around brad?

i still dont see itPinching_eyes
(Dec. 18, 2011  3:25 AM)bakumj14 Wrote: can someone just make a pic of it with a big red circle around brad?

i still dont see itPinching_eyes

Posted my testimonial on YouTube and tagged the URL to the beybladechannel video.

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%...qYhJoRANZE

^this is it
Happy Belated Birthday Brad, sorry I'm way too late to wish you, but it's better than nothing, feels good to believe I've been around for nearly a year. Happy Birthday to the WBO too.
happy brad day to every one even though we went to battle strikers for a while
happy brad day!!!!!!!!! keep beyblade alive forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Dec. 19, 2011  11:11 PM)dark magician Wrote: happy brad day!!!!!!!!! keep beyblade alive forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree, and about your sig... Depending on where you live, I could beat you easily. Because being the best in your town means nothing if you live in one that doesn't blade
Wow... I'm really late, but HAPPY BRAD DAY! (Well, a belated one, rather) Thanks for everything you've done for the community, especially the humor you've brought to the table. There's a reason we're doing all of this. I was fortunate enough to be around for the last few stages of you being a major part of the WBO, and we still see you around occasionally. I wish that I had been a member in early 2009, when MFB was first announced, and I first found the site, but I'd never been part of a forums before, so I skipped on it. Anyways, the community wouldn't be the same without you, and we're all really grateful.
:] Happy Ultra Late Birthday Brad :p
Happy BIRTHDAY BEY BRAD!!!
Happy Brad Day. and I'm Back!
(Dec. 19, 2011  11:11 PM)dark magician Wrote: happy brad day!!!!!!!!! keep beyblade alive forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Dec. 27, 2011  8:44 PM)TheDarkSonic Wrote: Happy BIRTHDAY BEY BRAD!!!

(Dec. 27, 2011  11:13 PM)StardustDragonX Wrote: Happy Brad Day. and I'm Back!

Just so you know, Brad Day was a few weeks back. And so was his birthday.
(Dec. 09, 2011  6:08 AM)Hazel Wrote: It is never too late to wish someone well on their birthday!

Just sayin'.
Touching video. Happy belated Birthday! Ily Brad! :3
(Dec. 29, 2011  3:24 PM)Final Drive Wrote: How do you claim face booster?

Heavy, how do I make sandvich?

Hah, but you just say I want Face Booster ____, with whatever color you want.