Happy Brad Day III !!

Happy Bday Brad
Always keep your head up, and live in peace Smile
(Dec. 06, 2011  9:47 PM)Poseidon Wrote: Imagine if next year the prize is Brad's secret stash of beys that he's kept for all these years andgrew tired off finally.

I think those went 'good-bye' a while ago?
Well, it's a secret stash, so he may have just sold his normal collection and left this one hidden for better days. That would be fun though, I'd just take all the HMS.
Happy brad day to everyone

Happy birthday Beybrad and congrats to Aruapaeo and Hazel
Happy Brad day everybody and espicably Brad
Eh?Seems that the Brad banners are off.I miss them.I have some pics of them,though.Happy Birthday,Brad.
Brad Day was December 5th, and December 5th is already over ...
Even though I'm one day late, Happy Brad Day!!!
Oh and, Brad's Birthday is the same day as the Montreal Massacre?
Might as well. Smile

Happy Birthday BRAD! May you continue to lead a happy life and help other dying-out communities in need by leading them.
(Dec. 07, 2011  12:42 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Well, it's a secret stash, so he may have just sold his normal collection and left this one hidden for better days. That would be fun though, I'd just take all the HMS.

I think I found a Bearing Core in my storage room. And a Rock Leone somewhere at my office. That's it.
If you leave Rock Leones in your office....your winning. Anyway Happy Brad Day...and happy lifetime...i guess...
Now would be more appropriate to wish Brad a happy birthday, or lifetime as I say, hah.
(Dec. 07, 2011  3:14 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2011  12:42 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Well, it's a secret stash, so he may have just sold his normal collection and left this one hidden for better days. That would be fun though, I'd just take all the HMS.

I think I found a Bearing Core in my storage room. And a Rock Leone somewhere at my office. That's it.

Good enough, hah. Have an awesome life though, you deserve it.
(Dec. 07, 2011  12:40 AM)Dan Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2011  9:47 PM)Poseidon Wrote: Imagine if next year the prize is Brad's secret stash of beys that he's kept for all these years andgrew tired off finally.

I think those went 'good-bye' a while ago?

What happened to them?
He gave them away/sold them to various members.
at first, seeing the title, i thought PM is private message =.= so speechless.
Should`nt we celebrate WBO´s creation too?
isn`t that important?

Anyway Bey brad days are the best! Im going learn more about him! Yeah! Happy brad day!

(Dec. 07, 2011  4:02 PM)Dashy Wrote: Should`nt we celebrate WBO´s creation too?
isn`t that important?

I think people are celebrating that every day that they come here, every time that they post here, every time that they attend a WBO tournament. The existence of the WBO is a celebration of the WBO itself.
HAPPEH ANNIVERSARY/BIRTHDAY WBO!!! BTW i was expecting another video face contest...
I made a testimonial. :facepalm: I am so humiliated.
I it is also two days late. It was my first video.
turn up the volume loud.
This also means I've been on this site for over a year Smile
(Dec. 07, 2011  4:46 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2011  4:02 PM)Dashy Wrote: Should`nt we celebrate WBO´s creation too?
isn`t that important?

I think people are celebrating that every day that they come here, every time that they post here, every time that they attend a WBO tournament. The existence of the WBO is a celebration of the WBO itself.

oh,good! so i´m celebrating WBO`s creation every time i`m in the site! cool!

Thanks brad! You are 23 years old right? Congrats!
Yes, I am! Thank you!
(Dec. 05, 2011  2:10 PM)Kai-V Wrote: None of you even watched this video we spent a lot of time on ... We would really appreciate if you did, it gives a whole new perspective to what Brad did.

you should show your face.
That was direct.