Happiest Blading Moments

new one actually! you know i keep going on about making custom AR's with hot glue? well i made one called Jayta which is a new beyblade, and its a bit like how driger's AR is set out, you know two things chasing each other around, anyway i was blading with it to practice it and see how the aerodynamics were, when i remembered i was going round my friends that day, anyway i thought i might aswell take Jayta ( my friends a blader too) so i went round his and was doing tests on Jaytas AR when my friend challenged me to a beybattle and i said i'll go change my beys AR and he said no leave it, and i did and launched my bey. it was awesome! you could actually hear my bey sucking the air from above the bey and pulling it down! anyway my freind was using burning kerberous and it kept clashing against my bey and i thought my AR would crack, but it didn't and my bey sort of tilted down and the AR hit my friends base and flicked up again and it sent my freidns bey flying through the air and it bounced on the floor behind my friend. and my bey carried on spinning for another 30 secs! my Ar was a success and it rocked!
The times where MF pegasis145RF was my best bey ever. It smashed things like crazy, bam bam it was so much fun! Then it broke, though i was not sad since i got my gravity perseus. Good time, good times.
(Aug. 09, 2011  3:05 AM)Jdbriggs Wrote: *One of the best stories Ulti has ever read*

One I was playing with one of the neighborhood kids and knocked his L-Drago into the road. I didn't hate him then, but I do now, so I wish his blade (special recolor) had actually been destroyed by a UPS van or went down the roadside drains to the lake.
Today I got a Free Gravity Perseus 85DS unintentionally. I will keep that thing in a box. Or when I need to use my CW and Spin track.
Haha. When my cousin launched his Basalt Bull90WD, I did a weak launch by accident and my LDD85WF took it out. I was proud that day Smug
I beat a blade and with my Earth Pegasus and then it still spun for 1:21 after winning.
my happiest beyblade time was when we maked a big duell with 7 people(including me) and my vulcan horusesu 90 r2f kicked all blades of them when he only moved one round (slidingshoot)
during a battle of 10 people when my torch pegasus got hit out the stadium it actually landed back down ontop of my opponents bey and sort of rode it around for a while, then it wobbled a bit and made that beys Ar scrape the ground and get that one out, then pegasus fell of it and carried on blading. it got hit by a bey and sorta got charged by it (it was spinning in the opposite direction) and my bey knoked out the left spinning bey, then 3 others ran out of spin, and 4 self ko'd then my one smashed into another bey and drove it out of the stadium and came back towards the opponents libra. my bey fought against it but we both ran out of spin at the same time
My best moment was when I was at my 2nd tournament and I won 4 out of my 6 battles in Block Round Robin!
I used MF-H Gravity Perseus ATK BD145CS (aggressive) and Meteo L-Drago 85WB.
It is actually a good combo. It defeats Scythe BD145 most of the time.
my best moment is when me and cyberblader(back then my user name was cyberbeyblade 77)bey battle in a NJ tourment to see who is the best cyber i was uesing basalt horgorm 230WD and he was useing L DRago destoryerBD145MF he got the first two points but i still win that was the best battle ever
i think the best moment i had so far is anime north

i met so many cool beybladers, and made some friends. bey brad held one of my beyblades (and spinster used a couple of my combos, better then i used them)

i even beat a lightning ldrago BD145RF with hell kerbecs 85RF IIRC.

i had lots of fun that day, even though i didn't go far in the tournament
when my friend always won his bey got dirty so i polished it and i found some metal inside it took it out and my earthbulled145cs finally beat the cheat
When I went to the Mall with Deikailo and TheProblem, went up one floor and yelled in a Japanese Accent, PEGASIS SHOOTIN' STAR!) I managed to hit the stadium. Then a numerous amount of attack matches Grin
My friends and I used to spend the night at one friend's house and stay up all night Beyblading in crappy Hasbro stadiums with TakaraTomy plastics(I usually ordered them for my friends since I had internet access). Well, they all ganged up on me and decided to try and break my Dranzer V2 that had been rolling them all night. One of my friends shot in a Dragoon S mid-match, another launched a Dragoon V2 in. The two dragoons completely missed my V2 and slammed head-first into eachother, double-KOing from recoil. Grin I know it's not like a prize win or a victory or anything, but at the time I was just ecstatic not to have a broken beyblade.
I was at school and i saw this crowd of bladers in a circle battling in a big stadium, i asked if i could battle and they laughed at me for trying then i said give me a try and he said dont blame me if i destroy your bey. It was a battle royal with 15 people. I launched Hell Kerbecs into the stadium and knocked out half of the bladers beys, destroyed 3 beys, and the rest were a sleep out. They all feared me after. Cooooooooollllzzzz Tongue_out
Its was my basalt horogium 145wd vs my brother's helll kerbecs bd145ds. My basalt had all of its stamina knocked out and it looked like there was no way basalt was going to win. Then hell kerbecs went to go hit my basalt and then kerbecs was crushed under the sheer weight of the basalt wheel and lost instantly. Basalt then spun for about 3 seconds and also collasped.Tongue_out_wink
(Aug. 15, 2011  5:09 PM)MFB Mad Master Wrote: I was at school and i saw this crowd of bladers in a circle battling in a big stadium, i asked if i could battle and they laughed at me for trying then i said give me a try and he said dont blame me if i destroy your bey. It was a battle royal with 15 people. I launched Hell Kerbecs into the stadium and knocked out half of the bladers beys, destroyed 3 beys, and the rest were a sleep out. They all feared me after. Cooooooooollllzzzz Tongue_out
That sounded, really really fake. A big Stadium? What exactly.

(Aug. 15, 2011  10:53 PM)HollowPerseus Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2011  5:09 PM)MFB Mad Master Wrote: I was at school and i saw this crowd of bladers in a circle battling in a big stadium, i asked if i could battle and they laughed at me for trying then i said give me a try and he said dont blame me if i destroy your bey. It was a battle royal with 15 people. I launched Hell Kerbecs into the stadium and knocked out half of the bladers beys, destroyed 3 beys, and the rest were a sleep out. They all feared me after. Cooooooooollllzzzz Tongue_out

We can't say that is fake, unless we had proof.( Of course it sounds fake......)
Taiwan has many big, really Big stadiums, that Lots of bladers can play together.
(Aug. 16, 2011  8:53 AM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote:

We can't say that is fake, unless we had proof.( Of course it sounds fake......)
Taiwan has many big, really Big stadiums, that Lots of bladers can play together.
O rly? Can you send me a pic of one of those? That has piqued my interest.
Meh, I suppose I'll post here.

At WBO Bey Lightning, in the last round, my opponent was using Earth Leone 145WD. (And he got 2nd place ._.) and I was using Lightning L-Drago BD145RF. Score 2-2. So we launch our beys, blah blah blah, and LLD starts circling around EL and I sigh. I said, "Don't count me out." A few seconds later, LLD manages to KO EL with low stamina. I facepalm and say,"I didn't think it would really work."

I swear, I was a goner.

GAH I sound like such a little kid when I type these kind of things. Tired
Must be when my basalt KO'd a gravity with a weak shot. I got nervous at the last moment. The next would be when I got a mfb encyclopedia and guide book in 1 ! Full of latest beys, whole list of parts, combos and game strategies ! As of when I bought it(10mins ago,2011) ! Super cool! Singapore exclusive! So get it at any 'Popular' bookstore when you come to Singapore! Don't worry, it's only SGD10 .
(Aug. 19, 2011  2:20 AM)HollowPerseus Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2011  8:53 AM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote:

O rly? Can you send me a pic of one of those? That has piqued my interest.
Dang, If you asked me when I was in TaiPei, I can tell you but now I'm back to Hong Kong........

There are soooooo many Big stadiums to play with, but it means it is hard to being hit by attack types.
It is an old style Beyblade stadium? I dunno, but I remember that there are real-life beyblade shows on TV......

First post on this thread in 4 years XD!

My happiest moment when i let my friend borrow the best stamina bey in existence, forgot what it was though, and it was pwning everything we threw at it, my friend made me bet that if he won he got to keep the really great stamina bey, I used a Cosmic Pegasus and won! (note: this stamina bey normally beats anything at the same level or below beys as Cosmic Pegasus, amazing for a stamina type.)