Handwriting

Poll: What do you think of your OWN writing?

Its wonderful.
14.29%
Legible, but not appealing.
33.33%
MY EYES ... THEY BURN
30.95%
My teachers refuse to take in written work from me because of it.
11.90%
Fine.
9.52%
Total: 100% 42 vote(s)
[I've searched for "handwriting" and "writing" and I got no results for a similar thread.]

I thought it would be cool to see how people write.

Here is the whole page.

Here is the close-up.

This is what I usually write like when I have to write quickly (note-taking, hurr durr) but I can also write in all caps when not pressed for time Tongue_out

Hah, mine is unbearably bad, I'll get a pic soon.
What inspired you to make this thread? Was it my post?

I'll have a pic of my 11 year old writing in a few hours.
I might post mine, but what if someone on this site forges?
I'm not going to put in my hand writing, but I will say if you are afraid of someone forging you, make sure you write a sentence that only uses half of the alpabet & write in txt mde(text mode).
The real Insomniac - You have beautiful handwriting, Sarah!

I'll take a picture of mine and post it soon! Grin

My handwriting is really heinous. I'm debating now whether or not I should blind you all with a picture of it...
Maybe tomorrow. Tongue_out_wink
Lol. My mom says my handwriting is bad.

Then at school, my teacher said "Who's paper is this; it looks like a girls hand writing." I went to look at the green packet.
And sure enough, it was mine.
Me: *-*

Ill try to post a picture of my handwriting soon!
Whoa.... Didn't know you spoke French...
Anyways, I'll post a pic later when I have a chance.
Insominac is in Canada, after all.

Hmm...

I always hear that hand writing shows what type of person you are. Yet there is no scientific proof that is true.
Who came up with that? If its true, then that means I'm a girl, according to my hand writing. I guess its just curly like my mouse tail.

When I have to write neat, it looks way different from my regular handwriting.

Comparison Pictures coming soon!
(Sep. 16, 2012  1:42 AM)Takasu Wrote: I always hear that hand writing shows what type of person you are. Yet there is no scientific proof that is true.

One of my teacher believes in that. Apparently, people with "curvy" writing want to give. The people with small writing want to disappear and the people with huge writing are very bubbly. I don't believe in that, lol.

Anyways, why isn't any one posting their writing? Have I set the standard too high? AHAHA

(Sep. 16, 2012  2:13 AM)Takasu Wrote: My hand writing, with my quote:

Oh, that does look like a girl's handwriting Tongue_out That's your normal writing or neat writing? I can pull off a lot of styles, I'll get a picture up maybe tomorrow. Caps, cursive and print.
It normal.
But sorry about quality. I needed to use my phone.

I don't know what makes it look like a girls XD.
I see, my hand writing.
But I guess its because its curly.
This is mine, although I generally write more steadily and usually all in cursive. I think I wrote directly on the post-it which was on the sticker, so the letters are all misaligned ...

[Image: DSCN0457.jpg]
"Hello, I could only be here in the shape of a stadium.
Take care of me.
-Kai-V"

Genius XD

I can write relatively straight on white paper. And here is all caps.

(Sep. 16, 2012  2:35 AM)Takasu Wrote: It normal.
But sorry about quality. I needed to use my phone.

I don't know what makes it look like a girls XD.
I see, my hand writing.
But I guess its because its curly.

I think it's because generally, girls write more neat, and guys write it sloppy.
Yeah, every other girl but me writes neat. (._.)

Prepare for a complete and utter eyesore (Click to View)
EDIT: Also, if anyone is wondering, that paragraph I took a picture of was a piece of a poem I wrote.

My Pen - le poem (Click to View)
My handwriting looks kinda like yours, Tech, when I need to take notes or something. I find myself scribbling instead of writing words when I take notes, but I usually don't need them.

Anyhow, Ill post a picture of my neat handwriting later.
(Sep. 16, 2012  7:45 AM)Tech Wrote: Yeah, every other girl but me writes neat. (._.)

Prepare for a complete and utter eyesore (Click to View)

I think it looks like Shirayuki's writing xD Its legible and I guess everybody has their own way. I just can't write quickly with spacing my letters (printing) so I have to slur everything together which makes my writing slanted.
My handwriting looks terrible, I don't even wanna show it.
(Sep. 16, 2012  4:20 PM)McProdigy Wrote: My handwriting looks terrible, I don't even wanna show it.

ye it really does jk but i serious :p
(Sep. 16, 2012  4:20 PM)McProdigy Wrote: My handwriting looks terrible, I don't even wanna show it.

Then don't post.

(Sep. 16, 2012  4:28 PM)SoulEater57 Wrote:

ye it really does jk but i serious :p

Knock off the useless SPAM retorts to pointless posts.

Just saw this, cool thread.

In the car at the moment, but I do have my school planner with me.

This one is normal handwriting.

And this one is some quick notes.

I don't really know what to think of my handwriting...
That's my handwriting! It's an excerpt from a story I'm writing. Ehehehehehe.