Aug

Hamilton beyblade x tournament v 1

Hamilton, Ontario
Paradox TCG
335 Britannia ave
  Entrance is just at the front of the store, parking can be found on Allan Ave near the park
4:30pm on 08/31/2024
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format
X

Most official Beyblade X gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type
3on3

Three Beyblades are prepared for each First Stage match, with all three being used.

Read more
Admission
5 cash

There is a $5 entry fee solely to cover the fee for the venue and to help cover funds for the prizing.

Hey everyone! I am very very excited to announce Hamilton's very first WBO Beyblade X tournament! It will also be my first tournament as an organizer along with my friend BBLotto as my co-host! The tournament will be 3v3 the entire time! While not limited to using the same combos each match bladers do have to keep in mind there will be no repeating parts on any combos! The start time is 4:30 but be sure to make it in early to pay and check in! 

We will be having a player cap of 24 players. Once or if player cap is reached a list will be created of all members attending. First come first serve, registry must be on both WBO and challonge 

PLEASE ARRIVE ON TIME AS WE WILL GIVE LOSSES FOR PLAYERS WHO ARE LATE! 
We understand people are coming from far and transit and traffic can be awful, but we still have a zero tolerance for being late. If an instance occurs where you know you will be late please contact myself, our co host, or the store paradox tcg to let us know of the time of arrival. Accommodations can be made this way.

Registration through both WBO and Challonge will be required and payment will be collected on arrival.
For this tournament we will be having a great selection for prizing!!! Paradox tcg was kind enough to supply prizing and the venue, so a small $5 fee will be required to enter this tournament. Payment can be collected with the organizers at check in before the tournament starts. 

Equipment used:
Due to limited space we will be providing 3-4 stadiums for all play. Please feel free to bring any beyblade x equipment you have or own, it is encouraged to try different combos and try out different things but keep in mind, like mentioned earlier the store does not have a lot of space. There will not be room for multiple stadiums everywhere as they are still running their business. If any launchers or beyblade parts are needed at all, do not be afraid to ask a friend or one of the organizers to borrow a part!  Please be cautious if loaning out parts or borrowing parts as things can tend to break.

Tournament information and bracket!
All matches will be 3v3 format! The first stage will be dependent on numbers but will most  likely be held as a swiss format and will be scored first to 4 points to win. The final stage will be single elimination and will be scored first to 7 to win. The entire tournament bracket will be ran through challonge  

https://challonge.com/tournaments/signup...o6uo1d7176

Some rules we will have:
  • 3v3 format the entire time (players will set their three chosen beys from left to right in their respective deck boxes, and judges will check combos and confirm order before play starts)
  • rock paper scissors will begin the match to decide side of the stadium players start on
  • "No Contact" clause: If a player's Bey self KOs during a battle via an Over or Xtreme finish without making contact with their opponent's Bey, it is counted as a loss and their opponent receives 1 point.
  • First to 4 in first stage
  • First to 7 in final stage 
  • 1 point for spin finish
  • 2 points for over finish
  • 2 points for burst finish
  • 3 points for x finish 
  • judges will confirm deck orders in between each and every round 
Please be respectful to all judges and their decisions, and try your best not to influence any decision they make!

We will also have assigned judges to each stadium  with myself as the head judge and various WBO members as the other judges.

PRIZING FOR OUR TOURNAMENT!!!!!!
  1. First place receives 3 Beyblade X random booster volume 4
  2. Second place receives 2 Beyblade X random booster volume 4
  3. Third place receives 1 Beyblade X random booster volume 4

A special thank you goes out to ParadoxTcg for allowing us to host at the store and helping providing prizing!!

Need-to-Know Information

1. Organizers, their Events, and Event Pages are independent of the World Beyblade Organization website or Fighting Spirits Inc.

Event Organizers are users independent of the World Beyblade Organization website, Fighting Spirits Inc., its directors, members, staff, or volunteers. Event Pages and Events are coordinated and operated separately from the operations of the World Beyblade Organization website or Fighting Spirits Inc, controlled solely by individual Event Organizers.

Under no circumstances will World Beyblade Organization, Fighting Spirits Inc., its directors, members, or staff be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages that arise from independent Events advertised on the website. .

2. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This event has been approved.
The event went great for my first one!

Here is my spread sheet link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

and here is the challonge link (note: the final stage had an error and had to be done manually, the top 3 are posted in the spreadsheets)
https://obbc.challonge.com/hamilton_wbo_...adex_vol1/#