Halo

Halo is a military science fiction first-person shooter video game franchise created by Bungie and now managed and developed by 343 Industries, a subsidiary of Microsoft Studios. The series centers on an interstellar war between humanity and a theocratic alliance of aliens known as the Covenant. The Covenant, led by their religious leaders called the Prophets, worship an ancient civilization known as the Forerunners, who perished in combat with the parasitic Flood. The central focus of the franchise builds off the experiences of Master Chief John-117, one of a group of supersoldiers codenamed Spartans, and his artificial intelligence (AI) companion, Cortana. Other characters, such as Noble Six from Halo: Reach, are also introduced in the series. The term "Halo" refers to the Halo rings: large, habitable megastructures that were created by the Forerunners to destroy all sentient life.

copy pasted from wikipedia
Woop Woop! Grin
I thought this thread was off topic.
(Dec. 16, 2012  5:12 AM)jubksin43 Wrote: I thought this thread was off topic.

Yep this thread is OFF-topic, thats why i posted it in the OFF-topic video games forum.
I can't believe no one else posted in this topic besides DrPepsidew. After my first day of Halo, I am in love with this game. I played with a friend of mine for a mission and it.was.awesome.
For Halo Reach I was asked to play MLG but I was too young Uncertain
Well darn, you would've been great I would say lol.
So finally I'm having someone who posted in this thread.(thank you Shining God Ms for reviving my thread)

Well anyways, the only Halo game i have ever played was CE and inspite of being the first Halo game, I pretty much like it. Grin
CE <3 I was so happy when Bungie released the anniversary edition with updated graphics and such :3
I can't wait to actually get a Xbox this time so I don't have to go to my friends house every time.
So, How it going on with the upcoming release of "Halo: The Master Chief Collection"? I actually can't wait for it,
and how's the trailer of Halo 5: Guardians, I personally loved it. Grin