Oct

HOMETOWN HEROS BEYBLADE X VOL. 1

Greenfield, IN
20 bladers registered (20 maximum) View All
JA Industries.'s avatarprogrammersocks's avatarShontheWolf's avatarSharkhead's avatarFlopyDiskMaster's avatarLil LegendOM's avatarLegendOM's avatargregandcin's avatarrage sagittario's avatarsuperdragonzord's avatar
Hometown Comics & Games
1040 N State St
  First room on the right after entering
6:00 PM on 10/25/2024
Format
X

Most official Beyblade X gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type
Deck

Up to three Beyblades are prepared for each First Stage match, with Bladers switching between them.

Read more
Admission
5 cash

Pay at front desk

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

Events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Please consider following our Midwest discord group to stay best up to date with events and interact with the community!

Prizes:
First Place - Hell's Chain Metal Coat: Black + Store Credit (TBD)
Second Place - Rare Bey Get BX-00 Bit Set F/T/B/N Gold x Black + Store Credit (TBD)
Third Place - Rare Bey Get Sticker Sheet (Choose your set!) + Store Credit (TBD)

Challonge:
https://challonge.com/HOMETOWN_HEROS_BEYBLADE_X_VOL_1

This event is the store's first WBO event DJ - Yeah!

Check-in, Registration & Participant Limit (20) Detail

Tournament Check-in Details
  • Check-in begins at 5:30PM. Please check in with gregandcin.
  • Check-in ends at 6:00PM. We will begin the tournament shortly thereafter, if not immediately so please be aware.
  • If you are running late please send me a message directly or post on this thread, otherwise we may have to start without you.
  • See more details under the "Need-to-Know Information" section at the bottom.

Registration & Participant Limit Details
  • This tournament has a maximum participant limit of 20 players.
  • Once 20 players have been confirmed, you will not be able to enter the tournament.
  • As such, only users at the list at the top of the event page can participate in the tournament. No exceptions.
  • If something unexpected comes up last minute and you cannot come, please post in this thread. Any players who sign up on this thread and do not show up without any prior notice will receive a warning in accordance with our Community Rules.

We will be playing indoors at Hometown Comics & Games. If you have any questions about the location, time, or date, feel free to post about it below.
[Image: Hometown-Comics-And-Games.png]
Any updates to the location or rescheduling will be posted by me on the morning-of, at the latest. If you see nothing posted to the contrary, assume everything is continuing as outlined here.

Tournament Match Types: WBO Deck First Stage & Final Stage

The First and Final Stage of this tournament will be played using the WBO Deck Match Type found in the WBO Match Types Guide.

We will be using WBO X Format Rules found below:

Please be advised that this tournament will make use of the following Ranked Clauses in addition to, or in place of, rules listed in the Format Rulebook:

Banlist Variation: Metal Needle Bit Ban
  • The following Bit may not be used in this tournament: Metal Needle

If there are any questions regarding the rules feel free to post in this thread or ask me after registration.

Have an Xtreme Stadium? Bring it!

We will be bringing a couple of Xtreme stadiums for this event, but more are always welcome!

Any BeyStadium is fine for free play, but Beyblade X's "Xtreme Stadium" (BX-07/10/17/00, similar to the one pictured below) are particularly appreciated. If you can bring one, please post here to let us know. 

The more Xtreme Stadiums we have present the more matches we can play simultaneously. If you are able to bring additional Stadiums, please let me know in advance.
[Image: 516r5DrOFDL._AC_SL1100_1024x1024@2x.jpg?v=1684298405]

Bracket on Challonge

[Image: bRO7nah.png]

During the tournament while we cannot give you a set time for when your next match will take place, you are welcome to follow along with the tournament bracket on Challonge. Challonge is the management tool we use in all events.

Follow the bracket here: https://worldbeyblade.challonge.com/HOME...DE_X_VOL_1

Need-to-Know Information

1. Organizers, their Events, and Event Pages are independent of the World Beyblade Organization website or Fighting Spirits Inc.

Event Organizers are users independent of the World Beyblade Organization website, Fighting Spirits Inc., its directors, members, staff, or volunteers. Event Pages and Events are coordinated and operated separately from the operations of the World Beyblade Organization website or Fighting Spirits Inc, controlled solely by individual Event Organizers.

Under no circumstances will World Beyblade Organization, Fighting Spirits Inc., its directors, members, or staff be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages that arise from independent Events advertised on the website. .

2. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This event has been approved.
Looking forward to this, i will bring a TT stadium for all to use!
I Am Excited for this event and can't wait. Will bring MY TT STADIUM

edit, i will no longer be bring my stadium as it sustained 2 pretty decent cracks in the corner pocket.
Looks cool, I’ll be bringing my stadium to this event!
It looks like we will definitely have enough stadiums for the Tournament and Freeeplay. Feel free to bring, but don't fret if you don't want to!
(Oct. 18, 2024  2:02 PM)gregandcin Wrote: It looks like we will definitely have enough stadiums for the Tournament and Freeeplay. Feel free to bring, but don't fret if you don't want to!

Ill bring one for practice in the side alcoves.