HMS - Unfair or advantageous?

Tamer Brad Wrote:
Crimson Wrote:
Fleetscut Wrote:if only he could see these
I'm pretty sure he can.
He's banned from posting in his account, not from viewing the forums. (Unless there's a way to do that)

This is true. Smile

knowing he cant respond makes it so much better
I love how Spin Dragoon's spike is close to his mouth in the pic XD.
Artie Wrote:wonder who the guest is

def' not keyblader
G Wrote:[Image: keyblader.jpg]

ok i am not one to use profanity but this is a little screwed up. You people turnned a little advertising thread i made to a battle stadium.
The only thing that's screwed up to me is why is he posing half naked with nun chucks over his eyes in the first place.
if you say hms are unfair thats like saying engingear is unfair [just ignor the fact that egen gear are carp ]
G Wrote:The only thing that's screwed up to me is why is he posing half naked with nun chucks over his eyes in the first place.

masochism |ˈmasəˌkizəm; ˈmaz-|
noun
the tendency to derive pleasure, esp. sexual gratification, from one's own pain or humiliation.
• (in general use) the enjoyment of what appears to be painful or tiresome : isn't there some masochism involved in taking on this kind of project?
Keyblader, shutup.
Tamer Brad Wrote:
G Wrote:The only thing that's screwed up to me is why is he posing half naked with nun chucks over his eyes in the first place.

masochism |ˈmasəˌkizəm; ˈmaz-|
noun
the tendency to derive pleasure, esp. sexual gratification, from one's own pain or humiliation.
• (in general use) the enjoyment of what appears to be painful or tiresome : isn't there some masochism involved in taking on this kind of project?
This would explain why he was fighting so much also.
Juv Wrote:I'm lazy to read 2 full pages of posts but I thought that you have

Plastics vs Plastics and HMS vs HMS

so how is there an unfair advantage?

How about this Plastics vs Remote Control Beyblades

PS: I got a remote control beyblade and its like FUN!!! as.

Unfortunately, what happens when you don't read the topic is that you make a completely uninformed post like this one. Lips_sealed If you're not going to read the topic, you shouldn't respond.
all hms are beyblades, but not all beys are hms
hms simply have more and better conserve their kinetic energy. keyblader upgrade or be left behind.
don't run with old equipment and expect to be competitive

that said plastics are still fun and competitive amongst themselves, I'd gladly play you in a plastic only match.

spinster youse a gangsta, roll with tha real g's
From what I gathered, the only real reason he was fighting for plastics so much is because he simply likes them better. He just doesn't have the sense to realize what's needed in competition.
He probably got dumped by a HMS Beyblade and swore never to have anything to do with them anymore.
Wow, this was a good read. A good Pre-Turkey Day gift <3!

Keyblader, I really don't have much to say. Just think in a more logical manner.

And Brad and friends, you guys make WAY more sense than him.

No offense Keyblader.
This is a little off topic, but why not try like WD attack against HMS it should even it out a little... and EG was far from being an upgrade (unless you mean strictly how the blade looks)
Ozuma Wrote:This is a little off topic, but why not try like WD attack against HMS it should even it out a little... and EG was far from being an upgrade (unless you mean strictly how the blade looks)

WD attackers wouldn't do too much since they're still pretty light even with heavier parts with it.
It's not so much of the metal on plastic contact, it's more of the angular momentum stuff.
WD attack doesn't even work very well against plastics. Unhappy
Tamer Brad Wrote:WD attack doesn't even work very well against plastics. Unhappy

I find it can work alright, but that's just me. Oh and Nic I didn't mean that. I meant in terms of how bloody violent they are. (HMS and WD attack)
G Wrote:[Image: keyblader.jpg]

OMGLOOL hahahahahahaha
I carp love this forum <3

btw where'd you get that pic?
What a weird picture. Chocked_2

If the rules say HMS isn't allowed, then it's unfair to use HMS.
But if they are allowed, then it's fair.
I totally AGREE with KEYBLADDER007, HMS are really unfair against plastic, and if their would be a Tournament the best way, like Keybladder said is put division, one side HMS the other plastic blades.

P.S: IAm one of those bladers that just use platic, because you can combine MUCH , MUCH MORE than with HMS, And for all of those that ask, my Driger S will arrive in one week, YEAH!! GO Driger S Tiger Claw!!! =3
RayD Wrote:I totally AGREE with KEYBLADDER007, HMS are really unfair against plastic, and if their would be a Tournament the best way, like Keybladder said is put division, one side HMS the other plastic blades.

P.S: IAm one of those bladers that just use platic, because you can combine MUCH , MUCH MORE than with HMS, And for all of those that ask, my Driger S will arrive in one week, YEAH!! GO Driger S Tiger Claw!!! =3

You can combine much more, but most serious players use the same basic combos, just as in HMS. HMS has less parts available, but the ones that do pretty much emulate the decent plastic ones. The player's skill is more important in HMS than in plastics.