HMS - Unfair or advantageous?

Tamer Brad Wrote:
RayD Wrote:I totally AGREE with KEYBLADDER007, HMS are really unfair against plastic, and if their would be a Tournament the best way, like Keybladder said is put division, one side HMS the other plastic blades.

P.S: IAm one of those bladers that just use platic, because you can combine MUCH , MUCH MORE than with HMS, And for all of those that ask, my Driger S will arrive in one week, YEAH!! GO Driger S Tiger Claw!!! =3

You can combine much more, but most serious players use the same basic combos, just as in HMS. HMS has less parts available, but the ones that do pretty much emulate the decent plastic ones. The player's skill is more important in HMS than in plastics.

Ahh...Well tell me some really serious plastic blades, Ill start: DRIGER S, WHICH ONES MORE...?
This isn't the topic for that.
Really UNFAIR >=(, HMS with HMS and plastic with plastic not other way!!!!
RayD Wrote:Really UNFAIR >=(, HMS with HMS and plastic with plastic not other way!!!!

How is it unfair? Did you even read the posts in this topic?
not unfair. my freinds battled with drigger fantom and advanced averazer ms and drigger fantom won every time

there are some plastics that can kill hms blades and there are some hms blades that kill plastics.
firekid115 Wrote:not unfair. my freinds battled with drigger fantom and advanced averazer ms and drigger fantom won every time

there are some plastics that can kill hms blades and there are some hms blades that kill plastics.

Even if that is true why would someone use an uncustomized advanced averazer for a match.
Worse, why would anyone use an uncustomized Driger F for a match? I mean, other than because they like the blade or something.

Eitherways, being able to beat a certain HMS blade or not with a plastic gen one isn't what makes it unfair/not. Now, HMS has the advantage since they're overall better, which doesn't mean X HMS combo doesn't get beaten by X plastic combo in the right circumstances, but yeah, most simply perform better.

Of course if you were entering a tourney where both gens are allowed, it'd be pretty stupid not to use HMS, unless you come up with a plastic combo that out-performs most comon HMS ones as well as being able to beat those depending on stadium, which if so, do tell us (good luck at finding one).
What I think should happen in tourneys if possible, is having a separate one, just for plastics as some have mentioned, so they can actually get some use, since anyone with half a brain would stick with HMS for the main "everything goes tourney". You know, kinda like in Pokémon, where we have tiers based in usage and power. If everything was allowed, it'd be Ubers all over the place and no one would even use stuff like Mence or Garchomp (which are top tier OU) when they have Rayquaza and Groudon, much less most UU Pokémon. In OU, Ubers are banned, but everyone else from OU and the tiers bellow (UU/NU) is allowed. So, lets say the plastic tourney=UU, while HMS are OU, thus aren't allowed for that tourney, etc.
I mean, unless everyone in the tourney doesn't give a carp about plastics anymore.
I always saw them as unfair. Simply because most of them could easily topple a plastic. I still only use plastics. I own a couple of HMS but would only use them if I felt it was fair. I don't know, maybe it's just me. I just prefer the good ol' fashion plastic.
Aquarius Wrote:I always saw them as unfair. Simply because most of them could easily topple a plastic. I still only use plastics. I own a couple of HMS but would only use them if I felt it was fair. I don't know, maybe it's just me. I just prefer the good ol' fashion plastic.

Try reading the rest of this topic, we've already ripped that defense apart, set in on fire, taken the ashes and poured them into acid, and then burned the acid.
xD

Either way, it probably wouldn't change my opinion. It takes quite a bit to do that.
Aquarius Wrote:xD

Either way, it probably wouldn't change my opinion. It takes quite a bit to do that.

:\ If you're going to respond without reading the topic, that's fine I guess, but nobody cares what you say if you just jump in and shout it out without taking the other facts into consideration.
Eh, that's fine by me. I'm more of a person who just likes to talk, assuming others are listening. A false sense of security is good for me. <.>
Aquarius Wrote:Eh, that's fine by me. I'm more of a person who just likes to talk, assuming others are listening. A false sense of security is good for me. <.>

This is a message board. We do discussions here. If you want to talk to yourself, there's always a journal?
King of Darkness Wrote:You know, kinda like in Pokémon, where we have tiers based in usage and power. If everything was allowed, it'd be Ubers all over the place and no one would even use stuff like Mence or Garchomp (which are top tier OU) when they have Rayquaza and Groudon, much less most UU Pokémon. In OU, Ubers are banned, but everyone else from OU and the tiers bellow (UU/NU) is allowed. So, lets say the plastic tourney=UU, while HMS are OU, thus aren't allowed for that tourney, etc.
I mean, unless everyone in the tourney doesn't give a carp about plastics anymore.

I'm pretty sure a lot of people don't use ubers simply because many of them don't have efficient movesets.
I've just had so many plastics trashed by HMS I decided not to use HMS anymore.

Plastics have way too many more memories anyhow.
plastic beyblades looks better (more colourful) and are more customizable...

but HMS rules...
J Wrote:plastic beyblades looks better (more colourful) and are more customizable...

but HMS rules...

This is not what this topic is about. Serious
bumping this because it's maybe the best thread this board has ever had
I carp' hate Keyblader007 Tired...

Did I tell you about the argument I had with him on YouTube? He was a total carp...
BTW, just finished reading through the conversations. Way to sock it to him, Brad XD Hahahaha, love his nonsensical reasoning
MFBs aren't fair against anything because they spin too fast and have too much metal :rei:
Hahaha. You know it's funny because Keyblader seems to really like MFBs. I think it might just be because the MFBShooter is similar to the EZShooter, giving it a "classic" feel or some bs like that.

idk, he's got douchebag logic...
Rofl, arguing about tops? Seriously, I play HMS against plastic and plastic usually wins, and vice-versa, I'm with Brad on this, HMS VS Plastic is fine.
lmao i used to think keyblader007 was like a god but know i think hes a douche.
(Nov. 09, 2008  11:38 AM)ZeroX Wrote: Rofl, arguing about tops? Seriously, I play HMS against plastic and plastic usually wins, and vice-versa, I'm with Brad on this, HMS VS Plastic is fine.

What HMS and Plastics are you using, and in what stadium?
I always thought since it's still part of the bakuten shoot series it was alright...
But MFB vs Hms/plastic is still ok(?)