HMS - Unfair or advantageous?

It's not fair for you to make all these points and then not respond to any of our comments.
keyblader007 Wrote:I just won't say anything then, cause whenever I try to make a LOGICAL example you all just attack me with ur opinions!

The problem is, you're not being logical.
You were just making baseless accusations about how HMS was illegal to use against Plastic, then after you were proven wrong, you had to switch to something else.

It just seems like you're arguing for the sake of arguing.
Elmo Wrote:9:02:33 PM Keyblader007: u kno HMS are unfair against plastic
9:02:37 PM Keyblader007: u told me urself

9:07:46 PM Tamer Brad: V2 beyblades function differently from original Beyblades
9:07:49 PM Tamer Brad: they're still legal
9:07:52 PM Keyblader007: they are all metal and stronger plastic
9:07:57 PM Keyblader007: never said illegal
9:08:03 PM Tamer Brad: it's still fair.
9:08:13 PM Keyblader007: they can spin left or right w/o chanign them
9:08:16 PM Tamer Brad: yes
9:08:19 PM Keyblader007: unfair
9:08:22 PM Tamer Brad: original beyblades couldn't even spin left
9:08:22 PM Keyblader007: against non

Logical? Logical my carp Lips_sealed

Again that was a private conversation so lay off.
Crimson Wrote:
keyblader007 Wrote:I just won't say anything then, cause whenever I try to make a LOGICAL example you all just attack me with ur opinions!

The problem is, you're not being logical.
You were just making baseless accusations about how HMS was illegal to use against Plastic, then after you were proven wrong, you had to switch to something else.

It just seems like you're arguing for the sake of arguing.

Plz just stop, I never said "illegal", I said unfair read the right things before taking accusations!

Also I asked for you all to leave my name out of this and I will stop!
keyblader007 Wrote:I say that the advantage they give makes them unfair!

dude if you're ever in an alley and you get jumped by a guy with a gun, and all you have is a knife, could you please videotape you saying "hey thats no fair! guns are illegal!" and then his reaction? i'd love to see what he does
Honestly, nothing's private on the internet
It was never a private conversation. I told you I was posting it and you kept talking. Nothing "private" was exchanged.

And you DID say it was illegal. Read:

Quote:9:04:17 PM Tamer Brad: double weight are illegal
9:04:19 PM Tamer Brad: HMS isn't.
9:04:26 PM Keyblader007: It is against plastic
9:04:31 PM Tamer Brad: no it isn't lol
9:04:32 PM Keyblader007: hms are only against hms
9:04:34 PM Tamer Brad: who the carp told you that?
9:04:38 PM Keyblader007: prove me worng!
9:04:48 PM Keyblader007: for tournaments
9:04:50 PM Tamer Brad: when HMS came out in Japan you could use them against plastics in tournaments
9:05:09 PM Keyblader007: that might have been in the begining
9:05:11 PM Tamer Brad: plastic zombies were still being used until Wolborg MS came out
9:05:14 PM Tamer Brad: no, it was all the way through
9:05:18 PM Tamer Brad: you could use plastics if you wanted to
keyblader007 Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:
keyblader007 Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:Oh Spinster, that was an awesome response. Too bad he'll read the first two sentences and then Quick Reply for you to shut up.

Brad shut up, I read the whole damn post ok!

Never mind, he'll just Quick Reply to tell me to shut up. How about actually responding to the logical points people are making instead of whining? Stop being so rude to everyone who's trying to have a discussion or I'll have to ban you. Lips_sealed

I just won't say anything then, cause whenever I try to make a LOGICAL example you all just attack me with ur opinions!

I'm not telling you to shut up that was uncalled for, but I said I'm done with this topic so I would appreciate it if my name wasn't mentioned anymore in this thread!

Oh grow the hell up, kid. You're what? 18? 19? Act like it. When adults disagree on points, they formulate arguments, elaborate, and hold rapport between each other, arguing their respective opinions and stances on things. You're acting like legitimate arguments against your points are personal character attacks. They're not. Get over it. You've made valid points, others have made valid points, and it's pretty damn clear at this point that you're not willing to find a common ground. You're rutted in this ridiculous semantic battle over the definition of "unfair" and it's become tired.

I was interested in participating in this tourney, and I'd even be willing to bring my plastics, but at this point, I'm sure someone would say I was acting unfairly because I use rarer grip attachments, have a Heavy Metal Core, and bought the original Takara design on certain blades. And why stop there? I'm 25 and have a job, that's gotta be an unfair advantage. I've studied physics in college for years (it's what got me into beyblade in the first place), how's that for an unfair advantage? Or hey, I've got thick, bushy muttonchops and a huge mustache. Some people might find that intimidating and get psyched-out before they face me in a match. Guess that's pretty unfair.

Lighten the hell up or leave. It's a goddamned game, and this is a message board on the internet. Stop getting angry at people when they don't share your views on things.
Spinster, I said I'm done and I'm sry ok! Plz leave it at that, also we all use rare takara stuff.
keyblader007 Wrote:Spinster, I said I'm done and I'm sry ok! Plz leave it at that, also we all use rare takara stuff.

really? then my eyes must be worse then i thought cause i never say anything like that.

and no not everyone uses takara parts. about 90% of my blades are hasbro
Spinster Wrote:I was interested in participating in this tourney, and I'd even be willing to bring my plastics, but at this point, I'm sure someone would say I was acting unfairly because I use rarer grip attachments, have a Heavy Metal Core, and bought the original Takara design on certain blades. And why stop there? I'm 25 and have a job, that's gotta be an unfair advantage. I've studied physics in college for years (it's what got me into beyblade in the first place), how's that for an unfair advantage? Or hey, I've got thick, bushy muttonchops and a huge mustache. Some people might find that intimidating and get psyched-out before they face me in a match. Guess that's pretty unfair.

Remember what beholder said back then? Even the breakfast you eat and the underwear you use make a difference XD

"UNFAIR! HE USES PINK POLKADOTTED THONGS"
Keyblader has been banned for one week because he constantly insulted others and refused to back up his own points vs. the points others made.
Composer of Requiems Wrote:Remember what beholder said back then? Even the breakfast you eat and the underwear you use make a difference XD

"UNFAIR! HE USES PINK POLKADOTTED THONGS"

YOUR ATTACK PATTERN SHOULD LOOK LIKE THIS!

[Image: brownianmotion.jpg]
HAHAHAHAHA
Spinster Wrote:YOUR ATTACK PATTERN SHOULD LOOK LIKE THIS!

ROFL. I remember that one. He never did say how that was supposedly done.
Simple, just blast it with air particles from your bitbeast~
PRINCEcharming Wrote:
Spinster Wrote:YOUR ATTACK PATTERN SHOULD LOOK LIKE THIS!

ROFL. I remember that one. He never did say how that was supposedly done.

theres a gerbil inside that pilots the blade like a mech
if only he could see these
oh god oh god that is amazing

but it sucks, i'm going to redo one myself later
Fleetscut Wrote:if only he could see these
I'm pretty sure he can.
He's banned from posting in his account, not from viewing the forums. (Unless there's a way to do that)
Crimson Wrote:
Fleetscut Wrote:if only he could see these
I'm pretty sure he can.
He's banned from posting in his account, not from viewing the forums. (Unless there's a way to do that)

This is true. Smile
Tamer Brad Wrote:oh god oh god that is amazing

but it sucks, i'm going to redo one myself later

Yes! Please so since I'm really bad at these.

And Keyblader, you were asking for this meme to happen.