[HMS] :: Random Thoughts/Parts Discussion Thread

(Dec. 14, 2015  3:24 AM)...Beyblade? Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2015  3:19 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2015  3:16 AM)...Beyblade? Wrote: Einstein MS AR with Dragoon MSUV tip.
not sure what to use as a metal ring? I don't know the term for it but the weight disk I guess. I'm only familiar with plastics

It's a Weight Disk, yes.
Metal Spring, the Einstein AR, is compact but has high recoil.
Circle Upper (Death Gargoyle MS) is a better option, and I think it's cheaper then Einstein.

could you try it anyway?
I could, but this is known info already.
Keep in mind that Metal Spring is compact (small) and it won't make as much contact as a wider AR, like Circle/Samurai Upper. So it isn't worth testing, since it won't do much.
(Dec. 14, 2015  3:30 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2015  3:24 AM)...Beyblade? Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2015  3:19 AM)Neo Wrote: It's a Weight Disk, yes.
Metal Spring, the Einstein AR, is compact but has high recoil.
Circle Upper (Death Gargoyle MS) is a better option, and I think it's cheaper then Einstein.

could you try it anyway?
I could, but this is known info already.
Keep in mind that Metal Spring is compact (small) and it won't make as much contact as a wider AR, like Circle/Samurai Upper. So it isn't worth testing, since it won't do much.

okay do you know anything about the dranzer mf ar? like the blue one?
Isn't that good from what I've seen. Pretty much only for collector's value.
(Dec. 14, 2015  3:36 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: Isn't that good from what I've seen. Pretty much only for collector's value.

Oh that's too bad. What's the difference between the dragoon ms and msuv?
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...Version.29
(Dec. 14, 2015  3:41 AM)...Beyblade? Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2015  3:39 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...Version.29

thanks.

how much would just the RC run you?

Price wise?
GFCUV is pretty expensive. You can probably get one with the Lime Green DGMSUV, which I think Zoroaste may get some more in stock.
MSUV can range from $100 used to $200+ depending on price.
Usually over 200 and maybe $300 for the White MSUV NIB, and the Green one is usually $200. I'd assume the Grey one is a bit more expensive then the Lime one, due to how uncommon it is.
(Dec. 14, 2015  3:45 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2015  3:41 AM)...Beyblade? Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2015  3:39 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...Version.29

thanks.

Price wise?
GFCUV is pretty expensive. You can probably get one with the Lime Green DGMSUV, which I think Zoroaste may get some more in stock.
MSUV can range from 100 used to 200+ depending on price.

wait it's $100 for just the running core?
(Dec. 14, 2015  3:46 AM)...Beyblade? Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2015  3:45 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2015  3:41 AM)...Beyblade? Wrote: thanks.

Price wise?
MSUV can range from 100 used to 200+ depending on price.

wait it's $100 for just the running core?

Maybe. It's unlikely you'll find the RC alone.
lol mf!!!!!? i don't know about black dranzer mf but i know a person who is selling dranzer mf and i know a place you can get black dranzer ms
(Dec. 14, 2015  3:49 AM)CHEHEN-FIREFIRE Wrote: lol mf!!!!!? i don't know about black dranzer mf but i know a person who is selling dranzer mf and i know a place you can get black dranzer ms

I really only collect black dranzer, but dranzer mf is okay too but I don't know how much any of them cost really. I should start a selling thread but I don't know how to make it look nice
(Dec. 14, 2015  3:50 AM)...Beyblade? Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2015  3:49 AM)CHEHEN-FIREFIRE Wrote: lol mf!!!!!? i don't know about black dranzer mf but i know a person who is selling dranzer mf and i know a place you can get black dranzer ms

I really only collect black dranzer, but dranzer mf is okay too but I don't know how much any of them cost really. I should start a selling thread but I don't know how to make it look nice

It's probably a lot.
I've never seen one online. I think it's from Act 5 of RBs.
Black MS is from the Try Set, which is rare but you can find it at least.
(Dec. 14, 2015  3:57 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2015  3:50 AM)...Beyblade? Wrote:

It's probably a lot.
I've never seen one online. I think it's from Act 5 of RBs.
Black MS is from the Try Set, which is rare but you can find it at least.

what are the odds of finding a booster and pulling one?
IIRC Black Dranzer MF was the secret prize from Random Booster ACT 4.
(Dec. 14, 2015  3:59 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: IIRC Black Dranzer MF was the secret prize from Random Booster ACT 4.

what are the odds of

a) finding a booster and
b) pulling one?
(Dec. 14, 2015  3:59 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: IIRC Black Dranzer MF was the secret prize from Random Booster ACT 4.

Positive that was the orange one.
Maybe it was the Act 5 Secret?

(Dec. 14, 2015  4:02 AM)...Beyblade? Wrote:

what are the odds of

a) finding a booster and
b) pulling one?

Act 4&5, insanely low.
Again, insanely low.
WD and RC are randomized.
You'd need multiples.
(Dec. 14, 2015  4:04 AM)Neo Wrote:

Positive that was the orange one.
Maybe it was the Act 5 Secret?

(Dec. 14, 2015  4:02 AM)...Beyblade? Wrote:

what are the odds of

a) finding a booster and
b) pulling one?

Act 4&5, insanely low.
Again, insanely low.
WD and RC are randomized.
You'd need multiples.

How many act 4 boosters were made? and how much do they cost? and can you pull a complete one?
ACT 5 Secret was Red Jiraiya MS (which I have, so I would know).

It's definitely from ACT 4.
We do not know, sadly.
(Dec. 14, 2015  4:06 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: ACT 5 Secret was Red Jiraiya MS (which I have, so I would know).

It's definitely from ACT 4.
http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/HMS_Random_Booster_Act_4
My bad. Still rare as hell.

(Dec. 14, 2015  4:24 AM)...Beyblade? Wrote: what percentage of boosters include the secret rare?

No idea. These are so uncommon and old, I doubt we'll ever know.
There is a new Black Dranzer MF on YJA. It's 40000 yen which is roughly $330. And that's not including the fees and shipping costs on top of that. That should probably emphasis how rare it is.
I got 4 Einsteins (the secret bey) in the rb2 case I got. 6 AR's, 4 RC's and 5 WD's (but the WD was also shared with another bey). To me, it seems like the secret bey is just as common as any other bey in the booster, except the prize bey. You seem to get a ton of the prize bey. Sea Dragon is the prize bey in rb2 and I got 8 AR's, 14 CWD's and 10 RC's
Okay but we don't know if that is the case for every random booster. Also considering it's one if the rarest beys ever I'd be willing to bet it's hard to get from the random booster.