[HMS] :: Q&A Thread

Yes, it would be a very good survival type, with a little extra defense thrown in thanks to God Ring. However, it can still get knocked out rather easily, so your best bet would be to add some more attack power by sticking a Circle Upper on the combo. Circle Upper creates no noticeable difference in survival from Wolf Crusher, so it's definitely the better option.
Does anyone know how much a HMS Random Booster Vol.3 is worth?
It's probably worth 30$ at least, even though the prize bey is rare.
Hi, everyone! I would like verify with you all whether this Black Dranzer MF is the real thing? Is it not that a Dranzer MF should come with a CWD Wing Attacker? This url is as below:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Beyblade-Black...1292021762
It is the other version of Dranzer MF in RBA3, the secret version. But I should tell you now, I think that Dranzer MF is a little too expensive.
So, in that sense, the Black Dranzer MF from the RBA3 doesnt come with a CWD Wing Attacker, correct? That I agree, Black Dranzer MF is really expensive. I've another question about HMS Random Booster. Do they randomly give a complete set of the designated Beyblade along with the designated Beyblade parts or it just simply give out random parts of the designated Beyblade? I'm confused after watching these videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9k9aniBfKw
He got a complete set of Dragoon MF, while the other video is suggesting the otherwise

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5EwQAvVMZ0
He got 2 of the same Sea Dragon attack ring but with different running core and for this, I dont understand why that booster doesnt come with a weight disc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVmsRhd0f1U

Thanks in advance.
You get random parts in the Random Boosters. But sometimes you get lucky and you get the full bey.
Ah, now I see. You got a very good point there. That really cleared up the mist. I really appreciate it, especially both you, Shining God MS and Dragon King.
IF someone can help me i would like to know how much worth driger ms and gaia dragoon both from hasbro, i know a lot about plastic but not about hms ^^.
Although rare, I don't believe the Hasbro Driger MS and Gaia Dragoon MS are worth much at all. Especially if used. At most, even with eBayers and Y!JAers, it would be 20$ max NIB. Give or take.
The 'rare' Hasbro box might be worth more than the actual Beyblades in this case hah.
Yeah, I actually say a Hasbro Driger MS NIB on Y!JA some time ago. Nobody bid on it, hah.
What combos can I make out of:
Enstein ms
Driger ms
Gaia Dragoon ms
Dragoon ms
Draciel ms
you can make Metal Upper, Circle Wide, Grip Flat Core.
Actually, he can make

AR: Metal Spring
WD: Circle Wide
RC: Grip Flat Core
(Oct. 18, 2013  9:31 PM)AZL Wrote: you can make Metal Upper, Circle Wide, Grip Flat Core.

Please don't answer questions you don't know enough about to answer correctly.

Einstein MS's AR is the best you have, 4DFury (for the setup AZL mentioned, which aside from the AR error is the best you can make) but I would recommend getting a Circle Upper (from Death Gargoyle/Dark Effigy MS) or Samurai Upper (Samurai Changer MS) before using the grip flat core, if it's in good condition - it's not a common piece and while Metal Spring is passable, I'd suggest trying to get the best out of it. Also, if that Draciel MS is takara, its version of Circle Wide is a better option than the others, as it is roughly a gram heavier.
Hey, guys, just a quick question. The Dragoon MSUV that I got from the HMS 5 Saint Beasts Booster is a little loose when I assembled it. Is that normal for a brand new HMS beyblade?

I did some googling, it says here it's the loosest mold, which I dont really understand what it means. Does the loosest mold refers to my case? Here's the url to it:

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Dragoon_MS_UV
Yes, the loosest mold refers to your case.

It's slightly loose because the Bit Protector does not entirely hold the beyblade together. It's in no danger of falling apart during a battle, but the beyblade will be a little shaky.

As for whether it's normal, again yes in your case but depends on the bey. Copping a Jiraiya from eBay would, for example, give you the tightest BP mold. If the Jiraiya was loose then you have some issues.

Regardless, nicely done snagging a Proto Grey MSUV, that bey, let alone the recolor, is hard to come by nowadays.
What's the difference between dragoon ms and dragoon msuv?
Dragoon MSUV has a wider Rubber Tip which gives a lot more Grip and Attack, that's the only notable difference besides the different AR.
Dragoon MSUV is essentially an evolution of Dragoon MS.
Edit: Beaten.
(Oct. 19, 2013  9:04 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Yes, the loosest mold refers to your case.

It's slightly loose because the Bit Protector does not entirely hold the beyblade together. It's in no danger of falling apart during a battle, but the beyblade will be a little shaky.

As for whether it's normal, again yes in your case but depends on the bey. Copping a Jiraiya from eBay would, for example, give you the tightest BP mold. If the Jiraiya was loose then you have some issues.

Regardless, nicely done snagging a Proto Grey MSUV, that bey, let alone the recolor, is hard to come by nowadays.
Thank you very much, Ga'Hooleone. Your piece of information have eased my concern of my Beyblade. I appreciate your help, sincerely. Indeed, it was a leap of faith when I decided to buy that HMS 5 Saint Beasts Random Booster from Plamoya. I'm really glad that I made this decision.
Where is a good place to buy HMS beys? I'm new to the whole HMS thing.
(Oct. 21, 2013  12:37 AM)Stewart11 Wrote: Where is a good place to buy HMS beys? I'm new to the whole HMS thing.

Here, really. Yahoo! Japan Auctions has a few more items but people bid like crazy royals, eBay has good items sometimes but they are almost always bid-only and people are stupid and bid very high right at the beginning, and almost no other independent site has HMS in stock these days. So, usually the best option is to wait for one of our Members to sell some of their collection.
(Oct. 21, 2013  12:56 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2013  12:37 AM)Stewart11 Wrote: Where is a good place to buy HMS beys? I'm new to the whole HMS thing.

Here, really. Yahoo! Japan Auctions has a few more items but people bid like crazy royals, eBay has good items sometimes but they are almost always bid-only and people are stupid and bid very high right at the beginning, and almost no other independent site has HMS in stock these days. So, usually the best option is to wait for one of our Members to sell some of their collection.

Thank you!