[HMS] :: Q&A Thread

Not plastics I meant HMS BeybladePants11 but Plastics in here at Philippines has many but not that much.
It should've been clear you meant HMS, you are in the HMS questions thread.

As for your question, someone like roux or dio would be better suited to answering your question because they actually live in Hong Kong.
This might sound like a dumb question, but is Metal Saucer's metal S-AR type piece free spinning? It doesn't explicitly state it on Beywiki, but this picture and the fact that all other previous forms of Gaia Dragoon have had free spinning S-ARs makes me think it is.
Nope it isn't. The purple bits prevent it from being free spinning although it doesn't lock in solidly like Advance Averazer does.
If I'm trying to make a Jiraiya Blade attack combo is there a cheap and easy to obtain part that would do decent for the WD and RC?
(Feb. 17, 2013  4:55 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: If I'm trying to make a Jiraiya Blade attack combo is there a cheap and easy to obtain part that would do decent for the WD and RC?

cant help much on the RC..the only viable RCs for attack are DGMS & DGMSUV ..the cheapest you ay get is from Death Gargoyle MS (i heard its RC is a decent one for attack)..
as for the WD, if you can get Sea Dragon MS out from ebay auctions, you might can get it for a decent price...its WD is quite useful not only for attack..
Circle Heavy works fine for the WD, so you'd just need to get Death Gargoyle MS. In HMS there's no such thing as cheap and effective lol
I have a quick question I unexpectedly obtained the Japanese mold of the Driger MS mold of the attack ring. Is there any major differences performance wise between the Japan and China molds?
Here, straight from Beywiki:

Beywiki Wrote:Mould Differences

When Driger MS was first produced in Japan it shipped with a different Attack Ring from that of current models. This "Japan Mould" AR featured more flat edges on the upper-lifting ramps and a less enforced metal frame that held the AR together.
When production was moved to China, the mould for Metal Upper was changed, adding somewhat rounded edges on the upper ramps and a thicker underlying frame to prevent the AR from breaking.
Can someone givee me information about BeyBlade HMS Jiraiya Metal Spirits.... I dont know much
We have an article on beywiki about it. All the info you need should be there apart from prices.
I have draciel and gaia dragoon ms. Thinking about getting driger. Combo ideas?
Those are two of the worst HMS ever so there's not much you can make. Also the parts don't go together at all so I don't think you can make a combo that would be an improvement.
Is there any major (in general) difference between SK and TT HMS'?
yellow all Smile
so I noticed that the bit chip/face bolt of hms beys wear out, has that happened to anyone else? cuz I'm thanking about buying another hms but I'm not sure about buying a new one because the same thing will happen!
So how much is the Tornado Balance Type S worth?
(Mar. 06, 2013  10:03 AM)Tech Wrote: Is there any major (in general) difference between SK and TT HMS'?

Nothing noteworthy really. There aren't too many mold differences in HMS, only a few like the Chinese mold of Driger and such.

(Mar. 06, 2013  11:46 AM)hadesldrago Wrote: yellow all Smile
so I noticed that the bit chip/face bolt of hms beys wear out, has that happened to anyone else? cuz I'm thanking about buying another hms but I'm not sure about buying a new one because the same thing will happen!

Yes, HMS stickers have a tendency to wear out their designs and leave a whitish bit instead, especially if rubbed often. It's a shame really, because MFB's stickers are so much more durable.
However, so long as you don't take HMS everywhere with you in your pocket you should be fine in terms of sticker wear.
From these ARs driger's is the best correct, yes? driger, dragoon, dranzer, draciel, hopper
Also, what is my most viable weight disk from these?
Seeing as I have three HMS, these three being Gaia Dragoon, Driger, ad Draciel, what would my best combo be? I was using ...

AR: Driger
WD: Gaia Dragoon
SG: Gaia Dragoon.
I think that's really the only thing you can make.
(Mar. 04, 2013  5:43 PM)Ultra Wrote: Those are two of the worst HMS ever so there's not much you can make. Also the parts don't go together at all so I don't think you can make a combo that would be an improvement.

I disagree, depending on brand primarily, Takara's Draciel MS has the heavy circle wide (SonoKong's has either that or one between the two Takara weights - I've got both, I think, or maybe it is just that it sits between the two). The heavy circle wide is great for the two most dominant types in HMS - Zombies and Attack, so it's definitely worth getting, especially at draciel MS' price.

Gaia Dragoon MS's AR is still viable for zombies, and Circle Heavy has its uses though yes, it is very common.

(Mar. 06, 2013  10:03 AM)Tech Wrote: Is there any major (in general) difference between SK and TT HMS'?
The one above is the only thing I've noticed. Otherwise, they sometimes have slightly different colors or seem like they weren't polished as long, and the stickers sometimes don't fit as well (gaia dragoon being the one I've noticed that on).

(Mar. 07, 2013  1:40 AM)Tri Wrote: Seeing as I have three HMS, these three being Gaia Dragoon, Driger, ad Draciel, what would my best combo be? I was using ...

AR: Driger
WD: Gaia Dragoon
SG: Gaia Dragoon.

That's probably the most worthwhile, but you can also make this:
AR: Gaia Dragoon
WD: Draciel MS (hopefully it's a takara one?)
SG: RC: Draciel MS or Driger MS, not sure which works better as my Semi Flat Core was chipped when I got it.

Basically a spin stealer, albeit heavily outclassed because of the RC.

(Mar. 07, 2013  1:32 AM)Time Wrote: From these ARs driger's is the best correct, yes? driger, dragoon, dranzer, draciel, hopper
Also, what is my most viable weight disk from these?

There are two Dranzers and three Dragoon's in HMS, Hopper Attack is generally best called Einstein MS, as most people here call it that (and it's Hopper Attack, not just Hopper), and the usefulness of Draciel MS' WD depends on the brand. Put more effort into your questions, and read up on beywiki first - all of the beys you mentioned have articles for their MS versions, at least, which I assume is what you are referring to.

Gaia Dragoon MS is probably better than Driger MS AR-Wise (spin stealing), and Einstein MS' AR is supposed to be better than it as well (smash).
The 'most viable' weight disk depends entirely on the combination you are after...
@th!nk, yes it's takara, and thanks! As for the spin stealer I used it as well. My Semi Flat isn't aggressive at all, will that be a factor.
Doesn't seem like a very aggressive tip to me anyways, surface area is way too small. I'd probably use it over sharp.
Semi-Flat does work better for spin-stealing, I can confirm this. You also took the words out of my mouth regarding Circle Wide and Metal Saucer.

Flat is pretty usable too actually, since it is shorter and not going to get flipped like a pancake when it gets hit.
Which is better? Bearing Core 2 or Metal Change Core?