[HMS] :: Q&A Thread

I was looking for the same help as NObody. but ill be running into a pretty penny soon and i want to get into HMS as i never did during my childhood lol. What should i be looking to get. I mostly use Defense/Stamina hybrids, but im a sucker for Left-Spin attack.
What setup and spin are you using on the metal change core (and spin direction on the Bearing Core combo), Hazel?
Circle Upper(M2)
Circle Wide(15g)
Metal Change Core

The Bearing Core combo was in Left Spin, Metal Change in right. Though, really, the BC combo's spin direction did not make a massive difference in a BB-10, from what I saw.
Would $60 be a good price for an NIB Wolborg MS(shipping included)? If not, whats the ideal price range and is there any seller on WBO who sells it?

EDIT: Does Bearing Core 2 have decent survival? And other than Bearing Core 1, what RCs can OS it?
Yeah that's a good price. Any more than that and you're getting ripped off.
So, should I get Wolborg MS for $60 or DEMS for $47 or Jiraiya for $40 or DEMS and Jiraiya for $87?
Get Wolborg MS then save up a bit for the DEMS. Wolborg MS is better than Jiraiya.
I hope that applies for BB-10 stadium as well. Because, after all I am going to compete in a BB-10 Wink
Can someone tell me why Tornado Balance is so slanted towards stamina types such as WBMS.
(Apr. 25, 2012  11:55 PM)Dingodigo Wrote: Can someone tell me why Tornado Balance is so slanted towards stamina types such as WBMS.

Mostly because it's huge, but also because it has smaller exits than Tornado Attack (which is incredible considering Tornado Attack was made exclusively for larger Beyblades) and has a large flat area in the center.
Like how HUGE is like say the width of the MFB balance stadium by measuring from pocket to pocket?
The exits on my Tornado Balance are half the width of the MFB attack stadium. I could take pics of the difference of the stadium's width with the BB-10 if u want.
(Apr. 26, 2012  3:08 AM)Dingodigo Wrote: Like how HUGE is like say the width of the MFB balance stadium by measuring from pocket to pocket?

very unlikely anyone is gonna know that. Just find a pic by searching for it and compare the exits.
(Apr. 25, 2012  6:33 AM)N0body Wrote: Would $60 be a good price for an NIB Wolborg MS(shipping included)? If not, whats the ideal price range and is there any seller on WBO who sells it?

EDIT: Does Bearing Core 2 have decent survival? And other than Bearing Core 1, what RCs can OS it?

For the next part of your question, I think the Jiraiya MS article on BeyWiki will provide you with the answer you need. Smile
(Apr. 26, 2012  8:12 AM)Ultra Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2012  3:08 AM)Dingodigo Wrote: Like how HUGE is like say the width of the MFB balance stadium by measuring from pocket to pocket?

very unlikely anyone is gonna know that. Just find a pic by searching for it and compare the exits.

Stop posting only to tell people that no one will know things, just because you do not know things.

Seriously.
So few people have one is why but fine.
(Apr. 26, 2012  6:52 PM)Ultra Wrote: So few people have one is why but fine.

The poster directly above your post has one, and there is no way you did not see that post - it was made almost half an hour before yours.
I didn't actually but with that there it's a very fair point so sorry.
@ jadejupiter18 It would be great if you coul do that. Thanks in advance.

Also I think people are misunderstanding my question I was asking how wide the entire stadium is not the width of the exits, which I have seen in DrigerGT's videos.
I had measured the TB before, but seems I didn't put it on the wiki ... doh.
Ok thanks everybody for helping and one more thing are TB and TB Type S as fragile as TA?
No, they are much, much stronger.
Is Metal Semi-Flat Core (the metal tip) meant to be able to spin freely?