[HMS] :: Q&A Thread

No, but it does when the tip gets loose. It's on beywki.....
Bought a Jiraiya MS last night, estimated to arrive soon. I was thinking of using it for a stamina combo, but I do have a WBMS. Just one slight problem: It doesn't have a tip. It only has the running core itself and the bearing rod or whatever. No tip. I've used it before and it still works fine, but I don't know if Jiraiya's RC would be a better choice?

EDIT: I know this question is somewhat illegitimate (The WBMS tip obviously isn't legal, and it's hard to tell how a broken tip will preform), but I'm just wondering if the WB RC, even without the tip, will still outperform the JMS tip simply because of its shaft.
It probably would not out perform Jiraiya MS's tip.
I can't believe someone would buy Jiraiya MS without the most important part.
Oh, I'm dumb. Thanks.
(Apr. 28, 2012  9:36 PM)jadejupiter18 Wrote: It probably would not out perform Jiraiya MS's tip.

Alright, thanks. Bey Brad yeah there would be no way I would ever buy a JMS if it didn't come with the RC, haha.
Everyone says that Dragoon MF is the last dragoon bey, but still we can put up new parts and creat a new dragoon bey for example 'dragoon mf 2' and it's legal right? I dont mean using illeagal parts.
(May. 24, 2012  11:16 AM)Sujith Wrote: Everyone says that Dragoon MF is the last dragoon bey, but still we can put up new parts and creat a new dragoon bey for example 'dragoon mf 2' and it's legal right? I dont mean using illeagal parts.

then..it would just customized or custom made..if serious modification made on it,it wont be legal enough for battle...
(May. 24, 2012  11:16 AM)Sujith Wrote: Everyone says that Dragoon MF is the last dragoon bey, but still we can put up new parts and creat a new dragoon bey for example 'dragoon mf 2' and it's legal right? I dont mean using illeagal parts.

This is probably the worst post in this entire thread.

I... Am at a loss for words. Yes, you could call a custom that but when someone says "last dragoon" they refer to the last one officially released...
(May. 24, 2012  12:11 PM)Benjohadi Wrote:

then..it would just customized or custom made..if serious modification made on it,it wont be legal enough for battle...
not serious modifications but just by changing parts with better once which make them better like changing the RC to make it's attack better

The only thing that is a proper dragoon are the officially released ones. What your saying is nonsense.
Dragoon MF is the final Dragoon beyblade released end of story!

Now then: i have slash riger and many other parts, and i'm thinking about making a combo using slash upper but cant decide on DEMS rc or the grip flat cores (normal, ultimate mode or, dragoon mf's) any advice?
GFC (UM), if you are willing to use it. Combos using Slash Upper should be aiming to maximise their speed (which also means using Circle Wide, generally).
yeah i am i was just considering DEMS' RC since it has good endurance and can get wild when it goes on its side.

Ultimate's gfc is lightning fast and is awesome in every attack aspect but i'm concerned if it gets into a bit of a drawn out battle and doesnt get the job done before it loses its initial velocity its stamina isnt great whoch is why i considered DGMF's rc as well since it has slightly better stamina.

and i have takara draciel ms so i have that 15g circle wide at my disposal, muahaha!
Slash Upper + Circle Wide +GFC (UM) shouldn't have to deal with drawn out battles because it should KO everything unless you're in tornado balance (and even then should do decently apparently) but selecting beys for TB is rather different anyway. Plus, Slash Upper doesn't have great stamina, so using it on Metal Change isn't that worthwhile.

Personally, I still find Samurai Upper more effective in basically any setup, but yeah.
i totally agree about samurai upper, it's a feakin tank! that and Jiraiya blade are the most consistently good ar's. i just want to try something else.

i just figured giving slash upper a heavier cwd and non rubber rc would give it more stamina and control but you are right about it ko-ing everything in sight but i do have tornado balance so im at an impasse
Well, giving a heavier WD/CWD to Slash Upper would certainly increase its Stamina, but it would decrease its aggressiveness(considering that you use a heavy WD/CWD that is highly compact. Example- Circle Heavy).
Adding to that, Slash Upper doesn't have good Stamina. So increasing the stamina, of a low-Stamina part is rather pointless. Smile
Moreover, adding a non-rubber RC would further decrease its movement and eventually, it'll be a jack of all trades and a master of none...
Metal Change Core is a really nice part, but the truth is, using a Rubber RC highly increases your chances of KOing(provided you know how to control it). Smile
Therefore, do not make too many changes in an attack combo to increase its Stamina. Increasing an Attack combo's Stamina is quite tough to do, as you sacrifice good attack for better stamina, and vice versa. However, it is very much possible. But still, not highly recommendable. Smile

Of course you can try 'something else', but don't expect it to be 'as good' as the original thing. Smile
Wow the professor is in the building! thanks a million

and yes i have been racking my brain trying to make something out of this. i do have takara draciel so the 15g cwd is a possibility. trying to make the best hms beyblade i can is really hard. i want a challenge so i try not to use samurai upper or jiraiya blade and advance striker's ar, but darn it this is hard! i'll keep trying though.

Th!nk and Janstarblast, thanks for the advice

Well, why do you refrain from using top tier/rather useful parts even when you have them?
Just yesterday, there was a guy in Purchase Consultation, who had a Gravity Perseus Attack, and probably even a Lightning, but didn't wish to use them for Attack(He was Hasbro limited)! Its quite a weird mentality, you know! Tongue_out_wink
Here's me who's dreaming of owning top tier parts so that I can make good combos, and there are a few of you, who have the best of parts, but do not want to use them because you do not wish to use them. Chocked_2
Weird...

But well, its highly advisable to stick to using top tier parts. Smile
As I said-
While you can really make and use whatever you feel like using, but you can't expect it to be useful enough.
So when playing competitively, use top tier customs.
Otherwise, you can use just ANYTHING! Grin
Even a Metal Saucer + Circle Heavy + Sharp Core

Just don't expect that to be useful, haha!
well its like i said i try and challenge myself since anybody who knows beyblades would easily do samurai upper sea dragon and gfc ultimate, but i try and find combos that not many would think of.
I actually prefer 15g circle wide to CWD 17g on my attacker (samurai upper+ GFC (UM)), though it may be because my bearing core 2 is bad, I'm not sure, but the lad gives it much more reliability against bc2 (though I don't have the defense ring plastic part either, so I am using jiraiya's plastic part). If bc2 uses circle wide or same spin, it gets KO'd, if it uses anything else it gets outspun.

Maybe it's just my bc2, but yeah. The same happens with both slash and samurai upper. Also, this is all in tornado attack.
Did anyone else ever like MWGFC?
From the few times I've had the distinct privilege to use rubber tipped HMS I have prefered MWGFC for controllability.
yeah mwgfc is pretty good. moves really quick with its initial velocity, gets crazy sometimes on dragoon mf and spins out of the stadium once in a blue moon. moves faster than gfc, not quite as fast as gfc ultimate but still great attacking rc