[HMS] :: Q&A Thread

(Mar. 30, 2017  9:50 PM)mj9 Wrote: More like $150usd

I'd say maximum 130 for a mint one. Boxed one is like 250 or something. 

A question of my own, which is rarer, black dragoon ms or black dranzer ms?
(Mar. 31, 2017  5:56 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: I'd say maximum 130 for a mint one. Boxed one is like 250 or something. 

A question of my own, which is rarer, black dragoon ms or black dranzer ms?

They're both pretty rare and come round so infrequently but possibly black Dragoon MS because of how rare Fukobako 2004 items are generally.
How much these beys worth?
Dragoon MSUV Green
Advance Striker MS
Advance Guardian MS
Advance Survivor MS
Advance Avazer Ms
Samurai Changer MS

all in mintish to little used condition
(Apr. 01, 2017  8:51 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: How much these Wheelz worth?
Dragoon MSUV Green $100
Advance Striker MS $40
Advance Guardian MS $40
Advance Survivor MS $40
Advance Avazer Ms $40
Samurai Changer MS $65

all in mintish to little used condition
Msuv maybe 120-140$
I've seen a couple posts about Hasbro's HMS stickers being bad, but I can't find them again or any specific details about the hasbro stickers. Can someone elaborate?
(Apr. 11, 2017  1:06 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: I've seen a couple posts about Hasbro's HMS stickers being bad, but I can't find them again or any specific details about the hasbro stickers. Can someone elaborate?

They changed the font and made the colors dull. They also changed the bit beast stickers. This was only for Dragoon, Draciel, Driger and Dranzer. The rest of the Beys look pretty much fine.

Diggin' that Rheneas avatar, fam. Or was it Skarloey/Peter Sam? Hm...
(Apr. 11, 2017  2:50 PM)Oi Shinji Wrote: They changed the font and made the colors dull. They also changed the bit beast stickers. This was only for Dragoon, Draciel, Driger and Dranzer. The rest of the Beys look pretty much fine.

Diggin' that Rheneas avatar, fam. Or was it Skarloey/Peter Sam? Hm...

Ah, I see. I've been eying up a Wyvern DJ and was beginning to worry, haha.

(Also, it is indeed Peter Sam. I don't blame you for being confused, they were all the same color in the RWS Tongue_out)
Yh the resolution is also bad on some of the hasbro stickers I found as opposed to the takara stickers in beys in general let alone hms.
(Apr. 11, 2017  3:24 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Ah, I see. I've been eying up a Wyvern DJ and was beginning to worry, haha.

(Also, it is indeed Peter Sam. I don't blame you for being confused, they were all the same color in the RWS :P)

Oops, they've even messed up with Wyvern DJ's stickers, but it doesn't look that bad to be honest. And yo, don't waste your money on the Takara one!!! It's not worth it, haha

(I see. I've still got that big RWS book from years ago! If I recall correctly, Duncan was the only little engine that wasn't red, haha)
Anybody here have destoryer the bey?

I got Gravity destroyer,it is awesome!
(Apr. 12, 2017  1:23 AM)Destoryer 135 Wrote: Anybody here have destoryer the bey?

I got Gravity destroyer,it is awesome!

Ah, this is the Hard Metal System (HMS) topic. Destroyer is a MFB Bey. This would go in the Beyblade random thoughts topic. Smile
(Apr. 12, 2017  1:20 AM)Oi Shinji Wrote: Oops, they've even messed up with Wyvern DJ's stickers, but it doesn't look that bad to be honest. And yo, don't waste your money on the Takara one!!! It's not worth it, haha

(I see. I've still got that big RWS book from years ago! If I recall correctly, Duncan was the only little engine that wasn't red, haha)

I was looking at a listing for a NIB (i think? it looked intact lol) Hasbro one. I don't think i'd be able to afford a Takara one at the moment lol.

(Nah, Duncan was red too, the yellow livery was TVS exclusive. No idea where it stems from though, cuz Sir Handel and Peter Sam kept their Mid-Sodor colors instead of being red, and Rusty's orange color could stem from his name (he was black originally, the name came from his basis' builders). I guess they thought yellow would sell better haha)

/off_topic_convo
I had seen a black HMS tornado stadium for sale. How much should it be

I saw it on rakuten. I cannot find the link , it was posted here few months back
(Apr. 12, 2017  1:39 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: I was looking at a listing for a NIB (i think? it looked intact lol) Hasbro one. I don't think i'd be able to afford a Takara one at the moment lol.

(Nah, Duncan was red too, the yellow livery was TVS exclusive. No idea where it stems from though, cuz Sir Handel and Peter Sam kept their Mid-Sodor colors instead of being red, and Rusty's orange color could stem from his name (he was black originally, the name came from his basis' builders). I guess they thought yellow would sell better haha)

/off_topic_convo

Ah, go for it, then!

(So all of them were red?! Also, it's a shame that the mountain engines never made an appearance in the show...)
(Apr. 12, 2017  5:22 PM)nickien Wrote: I had seen a black HMS tornado stadium for sale. How much should it be

I saw it on rakuten. I cannot find the link , it was posted here few months back

Here you go:

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/toybox/item/toy0642/

It's quite a rare stadium but definitely not worth that much. The price used to be a lot cheaper than that. An MFB attack stadium works fine for HMS.
What is the going price on an NIB Jiraiya MS (Takara)?
(Jul. 26, 2017  7:52 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: What is the going price on an NIB Jiraiya MS (Takara)?

$50 probs could fetch a bit more
Are you sure about that? Seems way too low, realistically.
(Jul. 26, 2017  8:12 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Are you sure about that? Seems way too low, realistically.

There's a rcntky sold one on eBay for $65
Yeah, thats the cheapest one I see. I can't find any for $50.
(Jul. 26, 2017  3:27 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Yeah, thats the cheapest one I see. I can't find any for $50.

It's around 4000 yen nib.
With shipping/middleman fees? Can you link me to the page?
Roughly how much would y'all say a Completely MINT Hasbro Dranzer MS (With box and all contents) is worth?