[HMS] :: Q&A Thread

(Sep. 08, 2016  12:13 AM)Beyblade Beyond Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2016  12:08 AM)PlayGoEveryday Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2016  4:33 PM)Beyblade Beyond Wrote: How fast does the rubber RC from dragoon ms run out?

Just wanted to add that it becomes less aggressive with use.

I guessed that, thank you guys, I just wondered whether it is more resistant then the other rubber tips by a small percentage due to it being a bit harder

Yes, I guess. Grin

(In my opinion, it sucks and that's the reason MSUV was made)
(Sep. 08, 2016  12:15 AM)PlayGoEveryday Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2016  12:13 AM)Beyblade Beyond Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2016  12:08 AM)PlayGoEveryday Wrote: Just wanted to add that it becomes less aggressive with use.

I guessed that, thank you guys, I just wondered whether it is more resistant then the other rubber tips by a small percentage due to it being a bit harder

Yes, I guess. Grin

Grip Flat Core doesn't suck. It's very useful, even if TECHNICALLY GFCUV is better.
(Sep. 08, 2016  1:31 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2016  12:15 AM)PlayGoEveryday Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2016  12:13 AM)Beyblade Beyond Wrote: I guessed that, thank you guys, I just wondered whether it is more resistant then the other rubber tips by a small percentage due to it being a bit harder

Yes, I guess. Grin

Grip Flat Core doesn't suck. It's very useful, even if TECHNICALLY GFCUV is better.

It becomes more stamina oriented in no time...
(Sep. 08, 2016  1:43 AM)PlayGoEveryday Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2016  1:31 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2016  12:15 AM)PlayGoEveryday Wrote: Yes, I guess. Grin

That's part wear in general.
The only reason its prolonged on UV is because its wider.
That doesn't mean its a bad part.
What's the real price for Wolborg MS actually?
Should be like 70$. Smile
(Oct. 07, 2016  9:08 PM)Isegrim Wrote: What's the real price for Wolborg MS actually?

I have seen many solout on YJA. Recently one went for around 8000yen via bidding excluding shipping etc
(Oct. 07, 2016  9:08 PM)Isegrim Wrote: What's the real price for Wolborg MS actually?
They mostly go for like from 60 to 90 $ and sometimes you can get it really cheap ! The Lowest One I have seen did go for like 5300 Approx I guess and highest one mostly around 9600 Yen Approx in the past few months ! There have been Listings going more than that I have seen but yes mostly in that range only.
Cheers !!!
Burst.

I found $30 using this http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Beyblade_...rence_List is this accurate?
(Oct. 08, 2016  3:44 AM){YT}Enderz Wrote:

I found $30 using this http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Beyblade_...rence_List is this accurate?

No, it's not that accurate. It was copied straight from BeyWiki IIRC, which was outdated. I would say $70-$80 for NIB is probably where it's at, if not a bit more (like Ashton Pinto said).
(Oct. 08, 2016  4:03 AM)Hato Wrote:

No, it's not that accurate. It was copied straight from BeyWiki IIRC, which was outdated. I would say $70-$80 for NIB is probably where it's at, if not a bit more (like Ashton Pinto said).

Oh ok $70 sounds more reasonable, also anyone know the price for Wybrog?

Honestly, I've seen it normally go around $100-$200 nowadays, maybe more. If it was $30, it would be my first priority no questions asked.
(Sep. 09, 2016  11:43 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2016  1:43 AM)PlayGoEveryday Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2016  1:31 AM)Neo Wrote: Grip Flat Core doesn't suck. It's very useful, even if TECHNICALLY GFCUV is better.

But it isn't even that aggressive...
(Oct. 26, 2016  11:50 AM)Daman Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2016  11:43 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2016  1:43 AM)PlayGoEveryday Wrote: It becomes more stamina oriented in no time...

In what way? You launch it with sliding shoot and it can knock stuff out fine. I mean HMS is notorious for attack types overpowering defence types. Please don't tell me you're using it uncustomized?
(Oct. 26, 2016  10:45 PM)Ultra Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2016  11:50 AM)Daman Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2016  11:43 PM)Neo Wrote: That's part wear in general.

In what way? You launch it with sliding shoot and it can knock stuff out fine. I mean HMS is notorious for attack types overpowering defence types. Please don't tell me you're using it uncustomized?

Of couse, not. Here's my combo-
AR- Circle Upper
WD- Circle Wide
RC- Grip Flat Core Grin
Unless by aggressive you mean something other than fast then I have no idea what you mean.
(Oct. 27, 2016  12:12 AM)Ultra Wrote: Unless by aggressive you mean something other than fast then I have no idea what you mean.

Yup, that's what I mean. It's not really that fast, and MSUV was basically released to fix that issue- my point.
Or it could be just to release a more aggresive dragoon and generate more profit lol

EDIT: I recently remembered that in HMS Wolborg MS dominated, the Tornado Attack Stadium S was realeased because of that and Dragoon MSUV maybe was that aggresive because it was also needed and not only wanted
Which of 2 combos is better and more versitile (over all better)?

AR:- Jiraya Blade
WD:- Circle Wide
RC:- Grip Core

AR:- Circle Upper

I wanted a good, balanced attack combo which is ready for any situation for HMS tournament I will be hosting on December 27th.

Which are some good smash attack ar then Jiraya Blade?

Also does CWD Free Survivor have any use for attack?

Thanks In Advance Smile
(Oct. 27, 2016  12:46 PM)Chaitanya Breed Wrote: Which of 2 combos is better and more versitile (over all better)? Jiraya is more smash while circle upper is upper so it depends on your preference

AR:- Jiraya Blade

AR:- Circle Upper

I wanted a good, balanced attack combo which is ready for any situation for HMS tournament I will be hosting on December 27th.

Which are some good smash attack ar then Jiraya Blade? slash upper

Also does CWD Free Survivor have any use for attack? no it has use in stamina combos but

Thanks In Advance Smile
Answeres are in bold in the quote Smile
Good morning everyone!! I'm a Beyblade Colletor from Paraguay, located in South America and I'm looking specifically for those items named above! If you have some of those or if you know someone who has them and you/he/she want/wants to sell please let me know Grin You can comment down or write me on DM, as you prefer! Here is my phone number and you can text me at WhatsApp too: +595971331111 Thanks a lot for your help guys and I hope you have a great day!!
(Nov. 05, 2016  2:19 PM)marceloretamozo Wrote: Good morning everyone!! I'm a Beyblade Colletor from Paraguay, located in South America and I'm looking specifically for those items named above! If you have some of those or if you know someone who has them and you/he/she want/wants to sell please let me know Grin You can comment down or write me on DM, as you prefer! Here is my phone number and you can text me at WhatsApp too: +595971331111 Thanks a lot for your help guys and I hope you have a great day!!

I suggest you make a buying thread in this area: https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Buying
(Oct. 27, 2016  12:55 AM)Oi Shinji Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2016  12:12 AM)Ultra Wrote: Unless by aggressive you mean something other than fast then I have no idea what you mean.

Yup, that's what I mean. It's not really that fast, and MSUV was basically released to fix that issue- my point.

GFC does just fine. UV isn't necessarily better. It's more effective, but has a higher chance of failure. Even with a good amount of skill. They're both good, but a different kind of good.
Around how much is the price of a mint Dragoon MSUV today? Is it around 70-100usd?
(Mar. 30, 2017  8:42 PM)xVaretyr Wrote: Around how much is the price of a mint Dragoon MSUV today? Is it around 70-100usd?

More like $150usd