HMS & Plastics Remembrance Day - July 17th and WBO OP Official Rules Release 4.0!

i win too
Smile
i want face booster blue like benjohadi too Smile
(Jul. 31, 2011  5:00 AM)Omega Wrote: I choose the Face Booster BLUE, thanks !

You shake your Face Booster BLUE [Image: faceboosterblue.png] a little before opening it to find...

[Image: leoneface.png]

Leone! Congratulations, it's uncommon!

(Jul. 31, 2011  5:16 AM)Zafri Wrote: i want face booster blue like benjohadi too Smile

You open up your Face Booster BLUE [Image: faceboosterblue.png] and see...

[Image: libraface.png]

Libra! Just like Benjohadi, hahaha!
Daegor likes giving multiples of the same face. Serious
(Jul. 31, 2011  5:59 AM)To Wrote: Daegor likes giving multiples of the same face. Serious

It's not my fault! It's the number generator! (Wasn't even getting the same number, btw, hahaha.)
Oh, hey.
That was a bit unexpected. :o

Give me a Face Booster Green please.
(Jul. 31, 2011  7:06 AM)Crimson Wrote: Give me a Face Booster Green please.

With a name like Crimson, I would have expected you to pick red, hahaha.

You open your Face Booster GREEN [Image: faceboostergreen.png] warily and find...

[Image: virgoface.png]

Virgo! Congratulations, it's uncommon!
i win!!.first time. yeay. congrats to the winners who got th fist prize. it is an awesome prize man.XD. i want a face booster green please. XD
Me want BULL, must Target Red Booster Face~!!!! > 3 <
hi, can i please have the blue face booster?
(Jul. 31, 2011  7:47 AM)peace Wrote: i want a face booster green please. XD

Hoping to make people green with envy, you open up your Face Booster GREEN [Image: faceboostergreen.png] and find...

[Image: gemiosface.png]

Gemios!

(Jul. 31, 2011  7:51 AM)RockBullH145SF Wrote: Me want BULL, must Target Red Booster Face~!!!! > 3 <

Hahaha, you'll have to win a booster first.

(Jul. 31, 2011  8:23 AM)melvyn900 Wrote: hi, can i please have the blue face booster?

Praying that the contents don't make you blue, you open up your Face Booster BLUE [Image: faceboosterblue.png] and find...

[Image: leoneface.png]

Leone! Congratulations, it's uncommon!
Hey, can i get a face booster red pls
(Jul. 31, 2011  9:31 AM)RaiKou Wrote: Hey, can i get a face booster red pls

You open up your Face Booster RED [Image: faceboosterred.png] and find...

[Image: pegasisface.png]

Pegasis! Congratulations, it's uncommon!
Orange,please :]
(Jul. 31, 2011  2:26 PM)Galaxy Wrote: Orange,please :]

You unwrap your Face Booster ORANGE [Image: faceboosterorange.png] and discover...

[Image: ldragoface.png]

L Drago! Congratulations, it's uncommon!
(Jul. 31, 2011  6:48 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2011  2:26 PM)Galaxy Wrote: Orange,please :]

You unwrap your Face Booster ORANGE [Image: faceboosterorange.png] and discover...

[Image: ldragoface.png]

L Drago! Congratulations, it's uncommon!
Thanks Daegor Eee
orange please
lol epic my first face booster Grin can i have a blue plz Grin
(Jul. 31, 2011  8:21 PM)Hell Reaper Wrote: orange please

You opened a Face Booster ORANGE [Image: faceboosterorange.png] and got...[Image: ldragoface.png] L Drago Congratulations It's uncommon!

(Jul. 31, 2011  8:24 PM)ToRmEnTeD Wrote: lol epic my first face booster Grin can i have a blue plz Grin

In your Face Booster BLUE [Image: faceboosterblue.png] you got a... [Image: wolfface.png] Wolf!
Lol uncommon and common faces back to back. Congrats to the winners =].
Elaine opened her Face Booster YELLOW [Image: FaceBoosterIconYellow.png] and received [Image: PhoenixFace.png] Phoenix! Congratulations, it's uncommon!

This event was a huge success. Plastics and HMS interest is at an amazing all time high! Awesome!
I won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! boo yah! i want red face
i can't believe i won! congratulations 2 all the other winners!

I want a face booster red please
JesseObre claimed his Face Booster RED [Image: faceboosterred.png] and received ...Bull [Image: bullface.png]!
Awesome, my luck with face boosters doesn't seize to amaze me. I choose purple please!
(Aug. 02, 2011  2:18 PM)Novae Rog Wrote: Awesome, my luck with face boosters doesn't seize to amaze me. I choose purple please!

Unfortunately, Face Booster PURPLE is for 5th place and above.