HMS & Plastic Remembrance Day 2014 - July 19th & 20th!!

(Jun. 27, 2014  1:44 AM)Neo~ Wrote: I thought Cyber Dranzer wasn't released????

CYBER DRANZER IS THE CUSTOM BEY. Smile))

(Jun. 27, 2014  1:45 AM)Kai-V Wrote: The banner makes Blader DJ seem more like a dictator, but whatever, we like him hah.

I AM DICTATOR .......

I HAVE ONE FINAL WORDS OF ADVICE BEYFRIENDS.
REMEMBER ALWAYS, AS A WISE OLD MAN ONCE SAY ... "THE TORNADO RIDGE GIVETH ... AND THE TORNADO RIDGE TAKETH AWAY".

*DISAPPEAR*
(Jun. 27, 2014  2:40 AM)Blader DJ Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2014  1:44 AM)Neo~ Wrote: I thought Cyber Dranzer wasn't released????

CYBER DRANZER IS THE CUSTOM BEY. Smile))

(Jun. 27, 2014  1:45 AM)Kai-V Wrote: The banner makes Blader DJ seem more like a dictator, but whatever, we like him hah.

I AM DICTATOR .......

I HAVE ONE FINAL WORDS OF ADVICE BEYFRIENDS.
REMEMBER ALWAYS, AS A WISE OLD MAN ONCE SAY ... "THE TORNADO RIDGE GIVETH ... AND THE TORNADO RIDGE TAKETH AWAY".

*DISAPPEAR*

Oh! That's cool!!
Then now we need the other Cyber Beys, Vanishing Moot, and Sharkrash.
And he's gone ;-;
I just died. This is going in my signature.
Blader DJ is officially my favorite person ever.
I just noticed the the new wave of the Credits Campaign: is there any specific reason why the reward costs have raised? Wouldn't the goal be to make the prices lower so you can get rid of the previous waves items, so you can move along with the new wave later on?

(Jun. 27, 2014  2:40 AM)Blader DJ Wrote: *DISAPPEAR*

No, don't go! DJ - Sad.
(Jun. 27, 2014  2:50 AM)MidnightGFX Wrote: I just noticed the the new wave of the Credits Campaign: is there any specific reason why the reward costs have raised? Wouldn't the goal be to make the prices lower so you can get rid of the previous waves items, so you can move along with the new wave later on?

Many of the items in 3.5 were leftover from Wave 3. People had their chance to get them for a bit cheaper. Wink And If people don't want their Credits to go to waste, they'll have to spend them anyways.
Shouldn't Naijalak have the Face of Souls?
I'm feelin' extra spiffy in this new blue suit Wink

WHOO! HMS & Plastics! Those prizes are all top notch, and Blader DJ has stoked the fire in my Blader heart.

Also, a big congrats to all those promoted to Advanced Members!
This is such amazing news! The Beylotto seems so cool and I can hopefully attend an event sometime for Plastic and HMS day. Also congrats to all the advanced members and Naijalak being welcomed to the committee. All the new advanced members make we want to contribute like they did. Can't wait for Plastic and HMS Day!
Blader DJ left?!? NOO!!!!!!!! When will we see you again, Master DJ ? ;3
For those who were wondering, I just added a photograph of Cyber Dranzer in the opening post.
After missing last year's remembrance day, i so longed for this day to come back ! Hopefully if our plan succeeds we can have a tournament and celebrate remembrance day here.
Love the new avatars, they look clean
Congratulations to Time, Stars, TheBlackDragon, geetster99, ლ(ಠ益ಠლ), Wombat, and Cake on becoming advance members and Naijalak on becoming a committee member. See you guys in action Grin
Count CT in for the 19 for a Plastics/HMS event, like TheSupremeOne said.

Congrats to all promotions, especially Naijalak- good to have local representation on the Committee, haha. Tongue_out
My day = immediately better. Smile

The announcement of Plastics/HMS Remembrance, the next BeyLotto, and the brief appearance of Blader DJ are always awesome, but the additional promotions of so many friends has made it even more so (awsome-er?). Like everybody else's already said, congratulations!

Gotta get me to one of dem tournaments. Dat cyber dranzer yo
I totally forgot about this day. Maybe it's time to come out of retirement...
I just noticed the new Advanced Members! Why not me?! Lol Jk. I hope I do become one some day, but good job to the new ones!
Im confused Kai-v I wanna come play my plastics but is a plastic tournament being held in Toronto or is it just HMS????? If theres a plastic tournament on the sunday (20th) count me in. would be there on saturday but i have work....
(Jun. 27, 2014  5:23 PM)DSiks Wrote: Im confused Kai-v I wanna come play my plastics but is a plastic tournament being held in Toronto or is it just HMS????? If theres a plastic tournament on the sunday (20th) count me in. would be there on saturday but i have work....
It is on both Saturday and Sunday. It technically mean Plastics and HMS Weekend.
(Jun. 27, 2014  5:30 PM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2014  5:23 PM)DSiks Wrote: Im confused Kai-v I wanna come play my plastics but is a plastic tournament being held in Toronto or is it just HMS????? If theres a plastic tournament on the sunday (20th) count me in. would be there on saturday but i have work....
It is on both Saturday and Sunday. It technically mean Plastics and HMS Weekend.

Well then Im there and ill most likely be bringing a guest.
Damn straight HMS is not dead. I'll see what I can do because that's the one format I really enjoy.

However as much as I love Cyber Dranzer no good HMS in the beylotto? Unhappy

Good to see this back regardless.
(Jun. 27, 2014  5:36 PM)DSiks Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2014  5:30 PM)RagerBlade Wrote:

Well then Im there and ill most likely be bringing a guest.

We had to do HIGH PARK THROWDOWN 6 (Standard MFB Format) on the same day, so I had to choose one tournament to host. Most people voted for HMS. If you need one though, don't worry! Either I, or someone else would be glad to let you and your guest borrow one. Smile
(Jun. 28, 2014  3:30 PM)darktwisted Wrote: Can we yous beyblade metal fury?
No, you cannot use Metal Fury tops in a plastic or HMS event. That would take away the whole point of the rememberance day. Although some locations might do multiple events on the same day that are not plastic or HMS where you could use Metal Fury (example Toronto is also doing a Standard event). Hope this helped!
Updated Blader Rewards 3.5 list:

Blader Rewards - Wave 3.5
  • BB-96 Beyblade Super Deck Set - 50 Credits (1 in stock)
  • Dark Knight Dragooon LW160BSF Limited Golden Dragon Model - 40 Credits (2 in stock)
  • VariAres D:D Mars Red Ver. - 35 Credits (1 in stock)
  • Sol Blaze Gold Ver. - 28 Credits (1 in stock)
  • Bakushin Susanow 90WF - 28 Credits (1 in stock)
  • BBG-15 Metal Stone Face Ocean Blue Ver. - 15 Credits (2 in stock)
  • Launcher Grip (Black) - 15 Credits (1 in stock)
  • BB-81 Launcher Rubber - 12 Credits (2 in stock)

One Super Deck Set was taken, a Bakushin Susanow, and the two items that are crossed off.
We are officially confirmed for Game Theory on July 19th at 11am.