HMS & Plastic Remembrance Day 2014 - July 19th & 20th!!

(Jul. 11, 2014  12:25 AM)Wombat Wrote: Not sure what's in the limited edition boxes

I wonder if anyone will be able to identify those. Tongue_out_wink
(Jul. 11, 2014  12:18 AM)Kei Wrote: (The top prize is not pictured. Wink)

I take it's the item in the bubble wrap from the Facebook photo, no? I'm really excited to know what it is! Trust me, if the Credits Campaign thread is not updated with the fourth wave by the 20th, I'll get LMAO and a couple other who are attending the events that day to help me con you into telling us all what it is. Wink
___________________________________________________________________________________

I actually just quoted my post from Facebook, as well, since I didn't see your post in this thread earlier on. I'd probably end up saying the same things, too:

Quote:If only I knew there were going to be Launcher Grips, I probably wouldn't of spent all my credits on Face Booster Diamonds, and Crimsons, aha.

Despite that, I feel like this wave is going to be an absolutely huge success, just judging by what I'm seeing here alone!
(Jul. 11, 2014  12:43 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2014  12:25 AM)Wombat Wrote: Not sure what's in the limited edition boxes

I wonder if anyone will be able to identify those. Tongue_out_wink

Well assuming they're the same thing, anyone who can zoom in, read Japanese, identify the last two characters before "Ver.", and then make an educated guess of the rest of the Beyblade's name based on those characters. XD
I spy an Omega Dragonis under that rubble!
I think/hope the bubble wrap box is an HMS set.

Just wondering, what will be the credit cost of the minimum prize?
(Jul. 11, 2014  12:49 AM)~Midnight~ Wrote: I take it's the item in the bubble wrap from the Facebook photo, no? I'm really excited to know what it is!

Nope. There's a lot of stuff that's going to be in Wave 4 that isn't pictured at all.
(Jul. 11, 2014  1:10 AM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: I think/hope the bubble wrap box is an HMS set.

Just wondering, what will be the credit cost of the minimum prize?
I think that should be the same as the old wave, but maybe new Face Booster names?
Just to announce it now (the new Universal Rulebook release should be out soon) :
  • The Super Control BeyStadium is now legal for all formats except Zero-G, of course!
Oh sweet! About time too.
(Jul. 18, 2014  3:30 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Just to announce it now (the new Universal Rulebook release should be out soon) :
  • The Super Control BeyStadium is now legal for all formats except Zero-G, of course!

Awesome! that stadium is pretty awesomeness.
And CT's Plastics tournament tomorrow will be the first to use it! (Given we can get 8 people who have plastics to stay after Zero G)
Awesome! It's cheap and easy to get for a lot of Bladers! I sense more tourneys being organized very soon!
Not to mention it's more fun to play in than the BB-10 Smile The stadium itself is pretty flimsy, but it's worth the money just for how interesting it is to use.
(Jul. 18, 2014  4:09 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Not to mention it's more fun to play in than the BB-10 Smile The stadium itself is pretty flimsy, but it's worth the money just for how interesting it is to use.
Defininitly post a report on that. I'm sure people really want to know how it does so they, know if it's as good as the BB-10 and worth the hassle to purchase it.

I'm just worried about one thing. Don't most of the eBay sellers look at the WBO? Won't they realize that there's more demand for it and increase it's price? Then they would have to decrease the BB-10's price since there would be less demand for it. Overall we would have an even boat for both of the stadiums at around $30.
I do not know if 'most' eBay sellers look on this site, but for sure, I realised we basically command the market ...
I can tell you right now that while the BB-10 is the most "fair" of all legal stadiums for standard, despite having 2 pockets & one wall, the Super Control stadium's results are practically identical & honestly I trust it more than the BB-96 just because it has a tornado ridge. I'd say it's worth it for any serious player who already has a BB-10. I've posted a video of matches with other people on my youtube account if you're interested in seeing how it performs.
(Jul. 18, 2014  4:24 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: I can tell you right now that while the BB-10 is the most "fair" of all legal stadiums for standard, despite having 2 pockets & one wall, the Super Control stadium's results are practically identical & honestly I trust it more than the BB-96 just because it has a tornado ridge. I'd say it's worth it for any serious player who already has a BB-10. I've posted a video of matches with other people on my youtube account if you're interested in seeing how it performs.
Yes I am interested, but I'll PM you to continue this discussion. I don't think we're even close to being on this topic anymore lol.
(Jul. 18, 2014  3:30 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Just to announce it now (the new Universal Rulebook release should be out soon) :

Can we get Plastics Zero-G :3?
Pretty plz? Grin
Great to see it finally become legalized. Hoping the unofficial tournament (with footage) we had the other weekend in it helped lead to the decision. I can't wait to use it for Plastics today.

That's actually amazing news!

Would it be considered for official testings? The comparison testing results both The Supreme One, Uwik, and Geetster99 got in the Super Control BeyStadium thread were all quite similar to the BB-10 Results.

The Beywarriors set that includes the Super Control BeyStadium will most certainly be among one of my next purchases. I'd really like to contribute to testings with the stadium myself, as well.
(Jul. 18, 2014  12:15 PM)~Midnight~ Wrote:

Would it be considered for official testings? The comparison testing results both The Supreme One, Uwik, and Geetster99 got in the Super Control BeyStadium thread were all quite similar to the BB-10 Results.

The Beywarriors set that includes the Super Control BeyStadium will most certainly be among one of my next purchases. I'd really like to contribute to testings with the stadium myself, as well.

Be careful before you order it- the BeyWarriors set includes the Octagon stadium, the Super Control was only made by Takara. They're two different stadiums.
(Jul. 18, 2014  12:19 PM)Leone19 Wrote:

Be careful before you order it- the BeyWarriors set includes the Octagon stadium, the Super Control was only made by Takara. They're two different stadiums.
Woah. Nice save Leo, that could've been fatal for Midnight, hah!
He would've been sad to get that BeyWarriors Stadium instead Pinching_eyes
(Jul. 18, 2014  12:19 PM)Leone19 Wrote:

Ah, thanks for confirming that.

I don't really even know how I got the idea of the Octagon stadium being the Super Control one ...
(Jul. 18, 2014  7:43 AM)Neo Wrote:

Can we get Plastics Zero-G :3?
Pretty plz? Grin

Do tests yo.