HMS & PLASTIC REMEMBRANCE DAY 2013 BEYLOTTO WINNERS~!!

(Oct. 15, 2013  11:18 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: So when will the next BeyLotto happen?

Whenever we have a good enough reason to do so (ie. our anniversary)? We can't afford to do huge giveaways like this all the time, you know!
(Oct. 16, 2013  12:25 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2013  11:18 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: So when will the next BeyLotto happen?

Whenever we have a good enough reason to do so (ie. our anniversary)? We can't afford to do huge giveaways like this all the time, you know!
Ha Ha! I understand!
Can I get a blue face
Gratz to everyone. Could I get a Yellow Face Booster (Trying for Pheonix 4ever) Its awesome I gots something thanks WBO.
Congrats to the winners!
Wow!
When I read my name in the winners list I was happy, but at the same time sad because I didn't win one of the dio's beauties, haha.
But, congratulations to all the winners. I'm happy for you guys Smile

And, by the way..Orange for me, please Smile

Thank you to the Commettee and to everyone that made possible the Remembrance Day this year too Smile
*Ginga* must have some tiger blood running through him, he almost always places in these things.
(Oct. 17, 2013  9:54 PM)Time Wrote: *Ginga* must have some tiger blood running through him, he almost always places in these things.
He's a hacker lol.
(Oct. 17, 2013  9:54 PM)Time Wrote: tiger driger blood

He won so many things! Congratulations to him!

My brother won a Face Booster, not bad.
Red face please
Just wondering as I've never won one of these before,

When do we get our faceboosters? I'd assume after everyone replies, right?
(Honest question, haha Tongue_out)

Also, I sent Kei my info, like last Monday. It says he hasn't read it yet, I just want to confirm I sent it. (I know he's an admin- busy with a personal life; I don't mean for this to be taken as rude or anything Tongue_out, haha. I just want to confirm I sent it)

Sorry if this sounds impatient. I'm honestly not trying to be, haha.
(Oct. 22, 2013  11:05 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Just wondering as I've never won one of these before,

When do we get our faceboosters? I'd assume after everyone replies, right?
(Honest question, haha Tongue_out)

Also, I sent Kei my info, like last Monday. It says he hasn't read it yet, I just want to confirm I sent it. (I know he's an admin- busy with a personal life; I don't mean for this to be taken as rude or anything Tongue_out, haha. I just want to confirm I sent it)

After everyone (or almost everyone) replies.

I prefer to have everything shipped at once, so that's why I haven't replied yet. Just giving time for winners to reply. I'll sort everything out this week. Thanks for your patience. Smile
Every winner who has posted so far should now have had their Face Booster of choice awarded. Smile
Not to be rude/rush, is there any word on when prizes will be shipped out?

Just wondering, haha. Tongue_out
(Nov. 02, 2013  9:46 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Not to be rude/rush, is there any word on when prizes will be shipped out?

Just wondering, haha. Tongue_out
They usually ship them whenever all/most people reply their address.
I know as of October 26, about a month ago, third and second never claimed there prizes.

Any update on this, or is it still acurate?

I don't mean to sound impatient at all, just wondering, haha.
reytystar still hasn't claimed his prize, but everything else besides the Driger MS' should have been shipped by now. I have the the gold/silver/blue Driger MS' myself, so I'll be shipping those soon.
Just received the prizes I won. Thank you! Smile
Yup, I recieved my HMS today. Thanks to the committee. Grin
I received two of the 4 prizes yesterday as well.
Yo guys, post photographs.
I'm happy to say my Gold Driger MS came in.

Thank you WBO!
(Dec. 27, 2013  2:02 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: I'm happy to say my Gold Driger MS came in.

Thank you WBO!

cool bro ..... take a few pics!! Joyful_2 Tongue_out_wink
I will try. I got a new camera for Christmas, so it is definately a possibility haha.
(Dec. 27, 2013  4:02 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: I will try. I got a new camera for Christmas, so it is definately a possibility haha.
thats great !! thanks