[Guide]  What to Buy to Be Successful in Beyblade Burst (Needs Updating)

(Jul. 18, 2017  10:06 PM)Mage Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2017  8:08 PM)Mitsu Wrote: I don't personally own an Alter Chronos to make a proper judgement, but I'd be interested in hearing @[Kei]'s on whether Blaze Ragnaruk or Alter Chronos is the better Layer. Trans isn't necessary in the current competitive game, so if the significance between the two Layers' success isn't that different, there's more incentive to buy Blaze Ragnaruk with 4 and Cross.

aC is so far IMO a great layer in Stamina mode, it has stamina on part with Neptune and it's design makes it quite hard to burst. Although it is prone to spin stealing by dF

Yeah. Alter Chronos has better stamina than Blaze Ragnruk and good defense (although I haven't compared it directly in specific match-ups to bR). It's also heavier than bR. I don't know if it's fair to say that it is any more prone to spin stealing by dF than any other right-spin Layer; it depends on combo balance and the Disk/Driver match-up more than anything in those cases.
oh yeah - I've been meaning to post this for a while, but anyone is free to form an updated list if they choose to.
Getting two of each type helps in a match against someone
Also make combinations that you know will work against popular beys. Test them out don’t rely on luck to win
Cho Z
Stamina
Perfect Phoenix 0Cross Xtend+
Hell Salamander 0Wall Bearing

Attack
Cho Z Valkyrie Zenith Jolt'
Cho Z Achilles 00Star Xtreme'

You can probably use anything as Defence because it is not so important.
(Aug. 21, 2019  4:52 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Cho Z
Stamina

Attack

The Perfect Phoenix combo is both defense and stamina.
Stamina

Attack

Defense is very important now. Also both of those attackers are very outclassed.
(Aug. 22, 2019  5:23 AM)bladekid Wrote:
Stamina

Attack

Defense is very important now. Also both of those attackers are very outclassed.

Perfect Phoenix is defence to it will save your money as it provides both stamina and defence.
Standard-
Attack-
Judgment Joker 00T Tr
Zwei Longinus Dr Sp’
Ace Dragon St Ch (Not For Layer Base)
Cho Z Achilles 00 Dm
Legend Spryzen 7 Mr (Optional, For Layer)
Z Achilles 11 Xt

Défense/Stamina-
Revive Phoenix 10 Fr
Dead Phoenix 0 At
Hell Salamander 12 Op (Layer)
Bushin Ashura Hr Kp (For Chip And Driver/Disk)
Flare Dragon Ar Pl
Balkesh B3 2B At
Caynox C3 4F Br

Extras/Sets-
Cho Z Customize Set
Xtend Plus Set
Proof Frame Set
GT Triple Booster
(Aug. 22, 2019  4:23 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: Standard-
Attack-
Judgment Joker 00T Tr
Zwei Longinus Dr Sp’
Cho Z Achilles 00 Dm
Z Achilles 11 Xt

Défense/Stamina-
Revive Phoenix 10 Fr
Dead Phoenix 0 At
Flare Dragon Ar Pl
Balkesh B3 2B At
Caynox C3 4F Br

Extras/Sets-
Cho Z Customize Set
Xtend Plus Set
Proof Frame Set
GT Triple Booster

Legend but not requiem? ?
(Aug. 22, 2019  5:01 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2019  4:23 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: Standard-
Attack-
Judgment Joker 00T Tr
Zwei Longinus Dr Sp’
Cho Z Achilles 00 Dm
Z Achilles 11 Xt

Défense/Stamina-
Revive Phoenix 10 Fr
Dead Phoenix 0 At
Flare Dragon Ar Pl
Balkesh B3 2B At
Caynox C3 4F Br

Extras/Sets-
Cho Z Customize Set
Xtend Plus Set
Proof Frame Set
GT Triple Booster

Legend but not requiem? ?
Requiem can’t Mode Switch in between rounds. Legend can.
(Aug. 22, 2019  11:06 AM)Aadi Lui Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2019  5:23 AM)bladekid Wrote: Defense is very important now. Also both of those attackers are very outclassed.

Perfect Phoenix is defence to it will save your money as it provides both stamina and defence.
Eh, it's got ok defense from what I hear and the armor really nerfs it since it comes off so easily. I would recommend something like ace (I think) choS, or LS.
(Aug. 22, 2019  9:55 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2019  11:06 AM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Perfect Phoenix is defence to it will save your money as it provides both stamina and defence.
Eh, it's got ok defense from what I hear and the armor really nerfs it since it comes off so easily. I would recommend something like ace (I think) choS, or LS.

It depends on how tight or loose the mold of each part is, for both the Dead Armor and Revive Core. If it is too tight, it will be easier to Burst. if too loose, then it might lose spin too early. You need just the right amount of tightness that allows removal of the Armor mid-battle (preferably after the opponent has expended most of its attack potential and boils down to stamina) to hinder and halt the movements especially of Attack types. That is also a double-edged sword if your combo is a bit lowered (if using something like the height of Eternal) and has a Framed Disk
This might not be the best place to ask this but I'm thinking about getting back into beyblade, what should I get? I left later on into the good layer system
(Sep. 13, 2019  11:02 PM)amidamaru Wrote: This might not be the best place to ask this but I'm thinking about getting back into beyblade, what should I get? I left later on into the good layer system

There’s a new set coming out in October. Some new stuff is coming out next week as well. This is a great time to be back into Beyblade!
(Aug. 22, 2019  5:03 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2019  5:01 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Legend but not requiem? ?
Requiem can’t Mode Switch in between rounds. Legend can.

Legend no longer can
just gonna put it out there for ppl who don't know this already

xceed has no stamina and/or lad whatsoever

maybe the chips that come on the dx set makes it good (I don't have the dx set yet) but from what I know its trash
(Dec. 27, 2020  7:29 PM)SSJ_Emani212 Wrote: just gonna put it out there for ppl who don't know this already

xceed has no stamina and/or lad whatsoever

maybe the chips that come on the dx set makes it good (I don't have the dx set yet) but from what I know its trash

Actually, the free spinning disc around it does give it a bit of LAD and therefore higher stamina than without the disc, although it still doesn’t have very good stamina, just better than some other attack drivers.
better then destroy? cuz that attack driver has good lad
Im planning the buy lucifer the end. Is it a good bey?
(Dec. 27, 2020  7:42 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Im planning the buy lucifer the end. Is it a good bey?

Yes.

I think the Limit Break set should be in here (mcc and zone’+Z) and Infinite Achilles (layer only shield/speed mode)
Is Astro spriggan a good set to buy
this thread is ded lol

(Aug. 31, 2021  8:46 AM)The dark knight Wrote: Is Astro spriggan a good set to buy

probably