[Guide]  How to use Yahoo! Japan Auctions

First how to mark a package in yahoo japan auction(buyer),second ,I want to buy from yahoo japan auctions (buyer),please help me, a guide would be very helpful,also some trusted users ,please????????
(Jul. 08, 2018  12:06 PM)Battleburst Wrote: First how to mark a package in yahoo japan auction(buyer),second ,I want to buy from yahoo japan auctions (buyer),please help me, a guide would be very helpful,also some trusted users ,please????????

Bro PM your WhatsApp number. Bulk buyers in India always sell their Beys at same price pri would get from YAJ.
I want to buy super z,do Indian sellers sell those.also pm Sent.please reply when you have added me in the group.
(Jul. 08, 2018  1:12 PM)Battleburst Wrote: I want to buy super z,do Indian sellers sell those.also pm Sent.please reply when you have added me in the group.
Yeah, there are some who do. Since you have PMed Adarsh Abhinav, he will tell you the rest.
Thanks a lot Suhasini,you and a adarsh have helped me a ton.
Hello, I’ve been having a go with Zen Market recently and I’m loving it. I’ve been trawling through every beyblade listing and found a few HMS beys. I’ve got some of their names in Japanese but can’t find Slash Riger. Can someone please tell me what to search for. Thanks
(Jul. 09, 2018  4:21 PM)GrandTempo1987 Wrote: Hello, I’ve been having a go with Zen Market recently and I’m loving it. I’ve been trawling through every beyblade listing and found a few HMS beys. I’ve got some of their names in Japanese but can’t find Slash Riger. Can someone please tell me what to search for. Thanks

Here you go: スラッシュライガーMS Smile 
Any latest updates on this site? How quickly are deliveries being recieved? Thanks.
Is there a thread where people post interesting items they have seen on YJA?
sounds like something i would like to check out. how are the prices tho?
What is the best site to buy blades on?
So for zenmarket amazon do you just add a US debit/credit card to pay?

Edit: sorry this is my first time trying zenmarket
(Nov. 01, 2020  12:29 AM)Lego bey god Wrote: So for zenmarket amazon do you just add a US debit/credit card to pay?

jeez was anyone gonna answer my question?
(Nov. 01, 2020  12:29 AM)Lego bey god Wrote: So for zenmarket amazon do you just add a US debit/credit card to pay?

You only need a PayPal account   you pay to zenmarket  the product  the fees and the shipping locally and to your country
(Nov. 02, 2020  1:24 PM)originalzankye Wrote:

You only need a PayPal account   you pay to zenmarket  the product  the fees and the shipping locally and to your country

Thank you! have a good day!
I have been using japan buyee acution quiet some time but its rare for me to use it now
last time I bid on couple of items were great you have two option uslay buy now or bid be aware that you have the money balance ready I baought the union diablos with the red bearing it took 4 months becuase of covid after they release a notice that they were available to ship products again so I went to buy those cheap beyblade case that are plastic they don't weight nothing all at the end I payed 20 just to place the order while they had ship it buyee warehouse they wanted to charge an extra 35$ becuase they only have 2 shipping options available at the moment do not USE SAL SHIPPING SPEED i reccomed to use AIR shipping speed
so please be aware that you have the balance to pay for the item becuase you will pay more for shipping coast than the product it self uslay intel they have more shipping options at the moment .........