[Guide]  How to use Yahoo! Japan Auctions

Ive made PayPal accounts before and so have my parents but they never seem to except the cards we have
(Jan. 31, 2017  11:13 PM)Naru Blader Wrote: Ive made PayPal accounts before and so have my parents but they never seem to except the cards we have

Well I'm not sure if it's best way, but I use entropay.com to use on paypal as none of cards I have works (my dads's does but they don't allow me to buy beys like that lol so have to use uncle's). It's a virtual credit card, which you can use to make purchases online without those sites getting to know your card details. Though I use it mainly because it works on PayPal and easy to use 

To use it you have to make account and add money to it with your credit/debit card and they will give you card details which you can use on PayPal to use money you added to EntroPay. Though they charges little bitg for that (I think around 4.99%?)
Thx FIREFIRE! Smile I'll have to try it out
Anybody used RiderProxy lately? Her website does not work. Her social media is also not update, in some cases up to one year of no activity. Is she gradually shutting down or something? she is taking long to reply on my order too.
(Feb. 03, 2017  4:34 PM)TigerChopsticks Wrote: Anybody used RiderProxy lately? Her website does not work. Her social media is also not update, in some cases up to one year of no activity. Is she gradually shutting down or something? she is taking long to reply on my order too.

If she is not more active on some tokusatsu forums, then I do think that she ceased her middlewoman activities altogether.
(Feb. 03, 2017  4:34 PM)TigerChopsticks Wrote: Anybody used RiderProxy lately? Her website does not work. Her social media is also not update, in some cases up to one year of no activity. Is she gradually shutting down or something? she is taking long to reply on my order too.

Actually if you message Her on Facebook through the official page of RiderProxy Buying Service You get a automated reply saying that she's not active there and you can contact her by email ! 

Here is the page link :- https://m.facebook.com/RiderProxy-Buying...l&__tn__=H

And here is the reply that we get ! 

[Image: Screenshot_2017-02-03-23-29-18-1_zpsvee0hntq.png]

Her email :- riderproxy.order@gmail.com

I did talk to her around a month back so yeah I guess she's still active but replies a bit late.
(Feb. 03, 2017  7:07 PM)Burst Wrote: Actually if you message Her on Facebook through the official page of RiderProxy Buying Service You get a automated reply saying that she's not active there and you can contact her by email ! 

Here is the page link :- https://m.facebook.com/RiderProxy-Buying...l&__tn__=H

And here is the reply that we get ! 

[Image: Screenshot_2017-02-03-23-29-18-1_zpsvee0hntq.png]

Her email :- riderproxy.order@gmail.com

I did talk to her around a month back so yeah I guess she's still active but replies a bit late.

Thanks for the info. She has take over 3 days and yet no reply. So I am obviously worried sick. I spent alot of money on things I got her to buy for me. Is there any quicker way to reach her? like Skype or Whatsapp etc.?
(Feb. 04, 2017  8:02 AM)TigerChopsticks Wrote: Thanks for the info. She has take over 3 days and yet no reply. So I am obviously worried sick. I spent alot of money on things I got her to buy for me. Is there any quicker way to reach her? like Skype or Whatsapp etc.?
I am not sure about Whatsapp actually but let me see if she's on Skype ! I emailed her too so if I get any reply or anything I'll let you know for sure.
Is it normal for zenmarket to take up to like 2 weeks to receive items I purchased on yja at their warehouse?
(Feb. 07, 2017  6:19 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: Is it normal for zenmarket to take up to like 2 weeks to receive items I purchased on yja at their warehouse?

It usually takes around a week. Same thing happened to me once and I queried them on it and they told me the seller had told them it would be late or some such so i'd suggest do the same.
(Feb. 07, 2017  9:55 PM)Ultra Wrote: It usually takes around a week. Same thing happened to me once and I queried them on it and they told me the seller had told them it would be late or some such so i'd suggestive do the same.

Yh I asked them and they were like they haven't received any of the items in their warehouse yet.
Its been 2 weeks since I last received mails from Rider. She is yet to ship 3 items. She has not provided me any tracking codes for those items and I dont even know if she has shipped them. What do I do? she is not replying to my mails and I dont know of any other way of contacting her. Did she go rogue on me or is she seriously ill in hospital. I keep wondering.
Why do any of you use individual middlemen when online companies like zenmarket are much better? You can bid in real time and they don't just disappear like Riderproxy seems to do. One of the times I used a middleman they decided not to bid on it because he felt it was fake (it wasn't). And that item has never come up again. That kind of stuff doesn't happen with middleman companies.
(Mar. 03, 2017  11:52 AM)Ultra Wrote: Why do any of you use individual middlemen when online companies like zenmarket are much better? You can bid in real time and they don't just disappear like Riderproxy seems to do. One of the times I used a middleman they decided not to bid on it because he felt it was fake (it wasn't). And that item has never come up again. That kind of stuff doesn't happen with middleman companies.

She replied eventually. I will try this zenmarket next time.
(Mar. 03, 2017  11:52 AM)Ultra Wrote: Why do any of you use individual middlemen when online companies like zenmarket are much better? You can bid in real time and they don't just disappear like Riderproxy seems to do. One of the times I used a middleman they decided not to bid on it because he felt it was fake (it wasn't). And that item has never come up again. That kind of stuff doesn't happen with middleman companies.

Does Zenmarket do pre-planned deliveries, like 1 item each week or 10 days or so.? Do they take custom orders like that?
Under what Category does Beyblade come in Zenmarket. Can someone please help me?
(Mar. 04, 2017  9:08 AM)TigerChopsticks Wrote: Does Zenmarket do pre-planned deliveries, like 1 item each week or 10 days or so.? Do they take custom orders like that?

Not at far as I know. They send it off ASAP when you pay the money for the package. So you'd have to arrange it yourself. As for categories:

https://zenmarket.jp/auction.aspx?itemCode=h252662610

They're at the top. The bit saying Toy, Game then Whirligig and the Bay Blade. So it's under those three.
(Mar. 04, 2017  9:28 AM)Ultra Wrote: Not at far as I know. They send it off ASAP when you pay the money for the package. So you'd have to arrange it yourself. As for categories:

https://zenmarket.jp/auction.aspx?itemCode=h252662610

They're at the top. The bit saying Toy, Game then Whirligig and the Bay Blade. So it's under those three.

Thanks a bunch.
One question: if the item is a "Buy it now", and if nobody buys it within the time allotted, what happens to the item? Does it get relisted, or does it disappear?
(Mar. 09, 2017  10:38 PM)burapikun Wrote: One question: if the item is a "Buy it now", and if nobody buys it within the time allotted, what happens to the item? Does it get relisted, or does it disappear?

It totally depends on whether the seller activated the automatic relist option or if they will relist it shortly after it ends. There is indeed a risk that it will never get relisted again though.
I used both zenmarket and mail order japan. here is the pros and cons

mail order japan, they will match your fund, so you don't have to put all your money right away. and you can pay later the full price once you win the auction. but the bidding tools is bugy, they take so long to process your order, and they don't reply to your query right away. But I never lost an item with item, the staff is nice and friendly.

zenmarket, the bidding tool is very good, you can even do snipping bid meaning you can schedule your  bid 5 minutes before the item end.
The only  thing mail order Japan is better than them is the funding. zenmarket needs to be fully funded from you, I asked them if they can bid an item for me and pay it later if I win and they refuse. So I have to move my money, then I did not win the item, so I have to get the money back.
zenmarket reply to your email fast, and they process your order fast.
To be frank, I wouldn't recommend buying from yja unless it's an item that is near impossible to find elsewhere like the legend beyblade set for example. Even then u need to Warrant for extra costs such as shipping, service fees, customs fee etc.
(Mar. 31, 2017  5:45 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: To be frank, I wouldn't recommend buying from yja unless it's an item that is near impossible to find elsewhere like the legend beyblade set for example. Even then u need to Warrant for extra costs such as shipping, service fees, customs fee etc.

if you are only buying 1-2 item, then you better be buying on ebay. the Burst right now is cheaper in Ebay than YJA specially from Taiwan and Hongkong sellers.
But if you are buying multiple items, specially bulk items, then you save a lot of money on YJA.
(Mar. 31, 2017  5:59 PM)BeyderAndy Wrote: if you are only buying 1-2 item, then you better be buying on ebay. the Burst right now is cheaper in Ebay than YJA specially from Taiwan and Hongkong sellers.
But if you are buying multiple items, specially bulk items, then you save a lot of money on YJA.

Yh it depends cos u do find the occasional sets that are awesome like there was a dranzer gt nib with a bunch of other nib beys on yja just yesterday all in one listing.
Anyone here had any experience using JPN Depot?

So far it seemed cheapest Service that can help me buy from YJA (and other places).