Grey Bey's beyblade concepts

If you look back on it, some of these drawings are surprisingly on point i.e. Emperor Forneus, Archer Heracles.
These designs are absolutely incredible! These should be the actual beys rather than what was released! Not that I don't like what was released, but these are better in my opinion!
thanks,everyone!

now...

so yeah, I think the next I'm going to do is Dead Hades (I already have a design in mind for it)
The layer design looks really good, it reminds me of Pierce Hedgehog and Blizzard Orthros mixed together in a way. I can only hope the actual wL layer looks a bit like this.
I know that they already came out, but do hS, bL, and cR first.
After seeing this concept art, I'm gonna make my own now! And I've already got the name for it: Primal Behemoth! Could I post it here when it's done?
These are all really good but Dead Hades is my favourite one of your designs Grin
I have no idea what to do for the next beyblade
That is really cool, it's a lot more original than my Assassin Deathscyther design too ^^
Could you make a Super Z Alter Chronos? That would be AMAZING! Also, name suggestion for it, Temporal Chronos would best suit it in my opinion!
how do i send pictures?

i made my own buster xcalibur

the art is bad though, the combo is buster xcalibur 1 hit bounce

bounce is like unite but the plastic is replaced by metal and the rubber is replaced by polyoxymethelene (POM) and there is a spring in the POM so it will bounce back!
i came up with bounce because iron doesn't game a flower pattern

[Image: ?ui=2&ik=25e53b26de&view=att&th=16407bcb...19f9e51&zw]

the art is bad

i know!!!

it was 8 o' clock!
Nice concept
Nice concepts can u do a concept of a phoenix themed bey?
(Jul. 21, 2018  12:28 AM)Grey Bey Wrote:

HOW many balls does this bey has ? ( THE DESIGN LOOKS GOOD , but may be unbalanced  in some way )
(Jul. 21, 2018  4:00 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2018  12:28 AM)Grey Bey Wrote:

HOW many balls does this bey has ? ( THE DESIGN LOOKS GOOD , but may be unbalanced  in some way )

welll...14...

METAL BALLS EVERYWHERE
(May. 31, 2018  9:50 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: thanks,everyone!

now...

so yeah, I think the next I'm going to do is Dead Hades (I already have a design in mind for it)
How I wish the actual vise Leopard looked like this...
so,it has been a while that I didn't post anything because my cellphone broke like,a lokg time ago, and I was able to repair it just last week.

expect more designs coming soon!
(Oct. 26, 2018  11:18 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: so,it has been a while that I didn't post anything because my cellphone broke like,a lokg time ago, and I was able to repair it just last week.

expect more designs coming soon!

Got any new designs?

Subtle bump shh
soo...it's been a while,huh?

this design was supposed to be for Xandork's contest, but as I said in the contest's proper thread, last school tests got in the way and I coudn't finish it in time
but I'm finally free now! yay!
so here it is...
(Dec. 09, 2018  3:48 AM)Grey Bey Wrote: soo...it's been a while,huh?

this design was supposed to be for Xandork's contest, but as I said in the contest's proper thread, last school tests got in the way and I coudn't finish it in time
but I'm finally free now! yay!
so here it is...

Nice Job!