(Feb. 21, 2011  9:46 PM)Gibraltor Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2011  9:06 PM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2011  2:57 AM)Delta Blader Wrote: Conditions
-Both launched at full power
-Attack types launched second
-Sliding shot with attackers
-BD145 in "Boost mode"

You still wanna back your argument up?

Ya you dousche, he edited it after I asked.

wow man watch the tone. stupid question but don't kill him for it

Thats really suprising hoping to see a new toptier, getting tired of earth being best defense.

Meh you're right, but then again, well you're right.
I don't like being egged on...
Why not edit that earlier post so your not warned.. ?
Sorry for being of topic but - I thought this kerbecs combo was banned?
Guy what are you talking about? The only thing banned by the WBO was/is the Metal System Libra wheel.
Have you been telling other people this? (Ask a question, Get an answer-kid)
(Feb. 21, 2011  10:18 PM)Gibraltor Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2011  10:06 PM)Auska Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2011  9:46 PM)Gibraltor Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2011  9:06 PM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2011  2:57 AM)Delta Blader Wrote: Conditions
-Both launched at full power
-Attack types launched second
-Sliding shot with attackers
-BD145 in "Boost mode"

You still wanna back your argument up?

Ya you dousche, he edited it after I asked.

wow man watch the tone. stupid question but don't kill him for it

Thats really suprising hoping to see a new toptier, getting tired of earth being best defense.

Meh you're right, but then again, well you're right.
I don't like being egged on...

Understood however don't wanna see you in trouble k! Tongue_out
anyway.
I'm pretty sure libra will be let off the hook if you read on the advanced forums
they have a lot of disscusion on how the game has progressed enough to where libra
isn't weighing down choices to one part for spacific combos.
I didn't think about how libra is better than earth aha, opps
also I've been hearing about Mf hell kerbecs ban as well
why? if they let libra go and put hell in the ban zone its going to be sad
It sucks when you can't use things you buy.
but if its destroying the meta game that badly....?
Nobody said anything about banning Hell Kerbecs ...
Just asking cause few people told me that and was just making sure sorry
Noted Dan, although at this point editing will do no good, as much as my outburst has been quoted lol.
I've noticed that Hell Kerbex has some stupendous defense and stamina capabalities. But really it's not the attack monster people keep trying to make it. I could really only see a ban if it destroys all 3 metagames personally.
Well Attack already destroys everything so..
(Feb. 21, 2011  9:50 PM)StormHollow Wrote: How come you didn't Test Gravity Perseus in Right Spin Counter Mode? The Smash is stronger in right spin, maybe you might get different Results.

Right spin Attack < Right Spin Defense < Left Spin Attack

I didn't bother testing MF MLD 90RF because Plastic kills Rubber.

(Feb. 21, 2011  4:45 PM)Gibraltor Wrote: Why are you not using CS? RSF it will definitely run out of stamina. CS would be much more appropriate for an every battle situation.
And you never said, boost or normal mode?

Nobody cares about stamina. S has more stamina than WD but WD is still better. Same here. RSF is to remove balance issues while still having more grip to the stadium.

(Feb. 21, 2011  9:46 PM)Gibraltor Wrote: Ya you dousche, he edited it after I asked.

LOL I'm GMT+8, and it says it was like 4AM when you posted this....
Vulcan is sooooo.... back in the game. I'm really happy to see Vulcan back. Thank god this happened before it was taken off the tier parts.

Anyway, this really makes sense, If only DS found great use... Then, All of it's parts would be great. Totally loving this combo. Just needs a wee bit more testing.
Why would Vulcan be taken off? Simply because of RS and 230? Pegasis will be taken off before Vulcan.. It never really left anyway, except for the whole 230 scare when all low attackers were hushed.
(Feb. 24, 2011  3:48 AM)Dan Wrote: Why would Vulcan be taken off? Simply because of RS and 230? Pegasis will be taken off before Vulcan.. It never really left anyway, except for the whole 230 scare when all low attackers were hushed.

I agree Pegasis will be taken off before Vulcan, Also,
All low attackers? Isn't Vulcan the only good low attacker, excluding Lightning.
maybe not all wheels except pegasis fail miserably against basalt and now there is BD145 which takes hits from low attackers like its nothing so 145 based attackers are going to be used most
(Feb. 24, 2011  11:53 AM)abhicherath Wrote: maybe not all wheels except pegasis fail miserably against basalt and now there is BD145 which takes hits from low attackers like its nothing so 145 based attackers are going to be used most

But MF Vulcan Horuseus 85RF got 30% against this combo, as opposed to MF Pegasis 145RF that got 10%, it's not really correct.
(Feb. 23, 2011  5:11 PM)Electric Wrote: Vulcan is sooooo.... back in the game. I'm really happy to see Vulcan back. Thank god this happened before it was taken off the tier parts.

Anyway, this really makes sense, If only DS found great use... Then, All of it's parts would be great. Totally loving this combo. Just needs a wee bit more testing.

Vulcan was never out of the game. It's just Lightning and gravity do better than it. Also Vulcan is much better than pegasis. Ever since people started using rubber bottoms for defence it has lost all it's use since it only does well vs WB. Also as for the conclusion in the OP, Earth was outclassed when it first came out since libra is better. Also can you test MF LLD 85RF so we can compare it to Vulcan on 85 and do LLD on both heights of CH120.
I updated LLD on CH120 Height.

I will NOT Test against Meteo.
BUMP

Sorry for the double post, but I believe that you guys are just ignoring my discovery....

I have updated the OP with MFLL85RF...
(Apr. 06, 2011  8:01 PM)suavewu Wrote: How can I see the updated results?
You look at what he updated - The OP.
Can you test Against MF Gravity Perseus D125MF(LEFT Spin) MF Gravity Perseus D125RF(Both directions) againts this combo?